
jeny
08-06 03:41 AM
Jeny: I believe you are referring to an interview for Consular Processing; not Adjustment of Status, correct?
Thanks,
Jayant
Yes Jayant it is Consular Process. Today i send a mail to them, hope they will replay.
Thanks
Thanks,
Jayant
Yes Jayant it is Consular Process. Today i send a mail to them, hope they will replay.
Thanks
wallpaper 2002 Chevrolet Bel Air Concept

Rockford
07-17 02:23 PM
What's the point of starting a new thread to throw in your opinion?
Servers and all members are already very stressed.
To begin with, it is not my opinion. It is an excerpt from other web site and I gave the link.
This is new thread because it is different info than the popular belief here that there is going to be a definite relief.
Hope you understand :)
Servers and all members are already very stressed.
To begin with, it is not my opinion. It is an excerpt from other web site and I gave the link.
This is new thread because it is different info than the popular belief here that there is going to be a definite relief.
Hope you understand :)
eager_immi
07-18 10:57 AM
Let us all pledge to give atleast a $20, $50 monthly payments.
2011 2002 Chevrolet Bel Air Concept
kirupa
06-13 01:25 PM
The number at the bottom of the poll is the number of individual voters. Since people can vote for multiple entries, you adding up the total number votes is just that - the total number of votes. It isn't the total number of people who voted.
I voted for about 10 entries, but that doesn't mean that 10 people voted, for example ;)
I voted for about 10 entries, but that doesn't mean that 10 people voted, for example ;)
more...
gc_check
02-11 12:14 PM
Thanks for the updates. There seems to be something happening at the least. Hopefully some thing works out to get the mess cleared.

MONCYS
02-16 08:52 AM
I am in eb2 india and wife from row.
I used the form for cross charging
http://www.immigration.com/fromtheagency/tsc82705.html
I used the form for cross charging
http://www.immigration.com/fromtheagency/tsc82705.html
more...
mhathi
02-25 02:51 PM
The processing date listed is the received date of the oldest case that they have not adjudicated or pre-adjudicated yet (maybe due to some problem). It does not mean that cases filed after April 2007 are or will not be adjudicated.
2010 2002 chevrolet k5 concept
gc_wannabe
06-17 03:30 AM
that dates being current is not an indication of you getting your GC. The dates have to be current for a long time for you to see the approval.
It is very unfortunate that your lives can be tied to this dates circus. :(
Well, I understand that. But, when the stars line up finally, I don't want to see my application having problems because I used a pre-approved labor.
it would be encouraging to hear from folks who got their GC and used pre-approved labor. Years and years of wait should yield something, and just not plain disappointment.
It is very unfortunate that your lives can be tied to this dates circus. :(
Well, I understand that. But, when the stars line up finally, I don't want to see my application having problems because I used a pre-approved labor.
it would be encouraging to hear from folks who got their GC and used pre-approved labor. Years and years of wait should yield something, and just not plain disappointment.
more...

Maverick_2008
02-22 10:14 PM
I'm sure you know the logic why it goes backwards but your comment did bring a smile on my face. Isn't it interesting that arguably, the most progressive country is working backwards? :)
Maverick_2008
How the hell can these service centers move processing time backwards? I don't get it. Do they work backwards?
Maverick_2008
How the hell can these service centers move processing time backwards? I don't get it. Do they work backwards?
hair 2002 Chevrolet Bel Air Concept
morpheus
04-06 12:03 PM
Yes all of us can apply under 218 also but then I am not sure if I will want to wait another 6 years before applying for a green card. Also there is no set category under which these people will be able to apply for their green cards. So at that time, another bill will be needed to carve out a category for them and then they will have to be processed. So it could easily take another 4-5 years before you might get your GC. Also god only knows what kind of restrictions might be placed on the immigrants under this section and once you transfer under that category your existing GC processing will have to be canceled.
If you are in a stable job with limited promotions or raises, I agree the traditional GC route is better if you can make it through. For my career, I would rather have the added flexibility for six years. I do agree it could be very slow though and it is a small extra risk. In my case, I have the option of returning to another visa category if the GC processing didn't work out in the end.
If you are in a stable job with limited promotions or raises, I agree the traditional GC route is better if you can make it through. For my career, I would rather have the added flexibility for six years. I do agree it could be very slow though and it is a small extra risk. In my case, I have the option of returning to another visa category if the GC processing didn't work out in the end.
more...

webpromo
03-27 12:36 PM
this is not a game , this happened really to me .I am Indian .They did not gave my passport back . They took my passport and send me to Bangalore Airport back .I know they don't have any right to hold any one's property that too a country citizenship passport.I am looking for an answer and advice , not question for a question
hot 2002 Chevrolet Bel Air Concept

lapisguy
07-25 05:42 PM
Hi,
I was going thru the chain of I-140 issues, my case is a bit similar but wanted some expert advice...
My employer filed I-140 in June but I did not get any approval yet so my employer ask me to wait until it approved then file for I-485?
Are there chances that if I file I-485 it would get rejected?
I was going thru the chain of I-140 issues, my case is a bit similar but wanted some expert advice...
My employer filed I-140 in June but I did not get any approval yet so my employer ask me to wait until it approved then file for I-485?
Are there chances that if I file I-485 it would get rejected?
more...
house 2002 chevrolet k5 concept
gc_dedo
01-27 03:34 PM
Sorry for the stupid question.
Is it necessary to inform CIS about job change using AC21?
Few of my friends havent informed.
Is it necessary to inform CIS about job change using AC21?
Few of my friends havent informed.
tattoo En 2002, un concepto Bel Air

nat23
11-21 08:49 AM
Email sent.....
more...
pictures And the Chevy truck styling
gc28262
07-18 03:47 PM
On H1B it is illegal for employer to enforce bond:
Please read employees rights in DOL page:
Employment Law Guide - Workers in Professional and Specialty Occupations (H-1B, H-1B1, and E-3 Visas) (http://www.dol.gov/compliance/guide/h1b.htm)
Employee Rights
H-1B, H-1B1, and E-3 workers are granted a number of rights. The employer must give the worker a copy of the LCA. The employer must pay the worker at least the same wage rate as paid to other employees with similar experience and qualifications or the local prevailing wage for the occupation in the area of employment, whichever is higher. The employer must pay for non-productive time caused by the employer or by the worker's lack of a license or permit. The employer must offer the worker fringe benefits on the same basis as its other employees. Also, the employer may not require the worker to pay a penalty for leaving employment prior to any agreed date. However, this restriction does not preclude the employer from seeking "liquidated damages" pursuant to relevant state law. Liquidated damages are generally estimates stated in a contract of the anticipated damages to the employer caused by the worker's breach of contract.
Please read employees rights in DOL page:
Employment Law Guide - Workers in Professional and Specialty Occupations (H-1B, H-1B1, and E-3 Visas) (http://www.dol.gov/compliance/guide/h1b.htm)
Employee Rights
H-1B, H-1B1, and E-3 workers are granted a number of rights. The employer must give the worker a copy of the LCA. The employer must pay the worker at least the same wage rate as paid to other employees with similar experience and qualifications or the local prevailing wage for the occupation in the area of employment, whichever is higher. The employer must pay for non-productive time caused by the employer or by the worker's lack of a license or permit. The employer must offer the worker fringe benefits on the same basis as its other employees. Also, the employer may not require the worker to pay a penalty for leaving employment prior to any agreed date. However, this restriction does not preclude the employer from seeking "liquidated damages" pursuant to relevant state law. Liquidated damages are generally estimates stated in a contract of the anticipated damages to the employer caused by the worker's breach of contract.
dresses 2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
gc2009gc
10-30 03:05 PM
I have future GC filed from Company X, the priority date is February 2006.
I am currently working for Company Y on H1B. This H1B will expire in April 2009. Company Y is also ready to file my GC and I would like to work with Company Y till by future GC is approved, my question is
If I have already filed for 485, EAD and AP through Company X, scenario will it be advisable to file another labour and I-140 through Company Y now?
What could be the implications?
I am currently working for Company Y on H1B. This H1B will expire in April 2009. Company Y is also ready to file my GC and I would like to work with Company Y till by future GC is approved, my question is
If I have already filed for 485, EAD and AP through Company X, scenario will it be advisable to file another labour and I-140 through Company Y now?
What could be the implications?
more...
makeup 2002 Chevrolet Camaro

GCard_Dream
07-13 05:41 PM
Alright.. I had the power (zee.. I am so powerful) to give you some reputation in IV society and I did that because you sound like a very nice person. :D
Now go and do some good work for this society like donating money to IV or doing volunteer work.. something of that nature to build up more reputation. :D
It's good to find humor in difficult times like yesterday and today. I have seen so many funny posts today that I have been laughing my head off despite the uncertainty surrounding VB fiasco.
Man, this is so funny, Somebody give me some good or atleast some bad reputation :D :D :D :D
Now go and do some good work for this society like donating money to IV or doing volunteer work.. something of that nature to build up more reputation. :D
It's good to find humor in difficult times like yesterday and today. I have seen so many funny posts today that I have been laughing my head off despite the uncertainty surrounding VB fiasco.
Man, this is so funny, Somebody give me some good or atleast some bad reputation :D :D :D :D
girlfriend El Chevrolet Blazer (4WD
raysaikat
01-29 12:22 PM
My sister got her H-1B in 2008 but didn't work for her employer due to health problems. After about 3 to 4 months she left for India and recovered. Over there she joined a multi-national who sent her on B1 this year. (She already had traveled on B1 from a very old employer and used that).
Now after coming here on B1, she has a job offer from an Indian MNC. My understanding is that the MNC will have to file two petitions:
1. A Change of Status from B1 to H1B
2. A I-129 requesting H-1B (or H-1B transfer)
Question -
a) Can she start working for the Indian MNC after filing both of these two, or will we have to wait for both approvals?
She must wait for H1-B approval (I-797) form. In addition, if the I-797 does not have an attached I-94, then she must go out of the country, get H1-B stamped (if she does not have one) and reenter on H1-B VISA before she can start working.
b) Do we require paystubs from the original H-1B employer from 2008 for H-1B transfer? My understanding is that paystubs are usually required to establish one is currently in status, but she is on B1 right now and not H1B.
Attorneys, please advise.
Much thanks in advance,
P
Now after coming here on B1, she has a job offer from an Indian MNC. My understanding is that the MNC will have to file two petitions:
1. A Change of Status from B1 to H1B
2. A I-129 requesting H-1B (or H-1B transfer)
Question -
a) Can she start working for the Indian MNC after filing both of these two, or will we have to wait for both approvals?
She must wait for H1-B approval (I-797) form. In addition, if the I-797 does not have an attached I-94, then she must go out of the country, get H1-B stamped (if she does not have one) and reenter on H1-B VISA before she can start working.
b) Do we require paystubs from the original H-1B employer from 2008 for H-1B transfer? My understanding is that paystubs are usually required to establish one is currently in status, but she is on B1 right now and not H1B.
Attorneys, please advise.
Much thanks in advance,
P
hairstyles 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
Raju
05-16 10:37 AM
Hi,
Well, Bush has delivered his address on the immigration subject. Unless I am missing something, not a word was said about the Legal Immigration or the H1Bs. All the focus was on the illegal immigrants and the border enforcement.
Does that mean that the Legal ones like us are in the backburner? Would the Senate and the house focus only on the illegals and give them the path to citizenship, leaving those who played by the rules, in the lurch? What kind of justice is this in the "Land of Justice"?
I hope the senators and the representatives are sensible and leave the provisions for the EBs in the proposed bill, alone.
Hoping for the best.
Higcoptimist
This also means that most of them are in line with the legal immigartion related text in the bill. Also, if CIR passes and if it has all or most of the EB based legal stuff that is already in it, then we should be OK.
Well, Bush has delivered his address on the immigration subject. Unless I am missing something, not a word was said about the Legal Immigration or the H1Bs. All the focus was on the illegal immigrants and the border enforcement.
Does that mean that the Legal ones like us are in the backburner? Would the Senate and the house focus only on the illegals and give them the path to citizenship, leaving those who played by the rules, in the lurch? What kind of justice is this in the "Land of Justice"?
I hope the senators and the representatives are sensible and leave the provisions for the EBs in the proposed bill, alone.
Hoping for the best.
Higcoptimist
This also means that most of them are in line with the legal immigartion related text in the bill. Also, if CIR passes and if it has all or most of the EB based legal stuff that is already in it, then we should be OK.
ita
01-26 12:10 AM
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=23042
Thank you.
Thank you.
jonty_11
11-21 10:08 AM
Sent email to 60m
No comments:
Post a Comment