hostgator coupons Bergedel tattoos: 2012 mustang gt

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

2012 mustang gt

images 2012 mustang gt. 2012 mustang gt. 2012 mustang gt convertible.
  • 2012 mustang gt convertible.



  • hebbar77
    03-15 02:14 PM
    First thing is when u have higher salary , u got nothing to worry.
    Next job tittle/description have to be similar in words not only in nature(becos USCIS officers are not tichnical folks, they just match words). Also it has to be in similar job code. This code is in the ETA* form filed during the labor phase by ur current employer.

    But you can do AC21 with EAD or H1. H1 is safer than EAD.





    wallpaper 2012 mustang gt convertible. 2012 mustang gt. 2012 mustang gt.
  • 2012 mustang gt.



  • chanduv23
    06-30 07:59 AM
    Chanduv23,

    What about RFE without being current? Can it also be taken as Pre-adjudicated? Pls advise.

    Thank you

    Yes, RFEs could be a part of preadjudication. But at times people do receive random RFEs too. If you are lucky, you can get the answer from a officer on whether your case is preadjudicated or not.





    2012 mustang gt. 2012 mustang gt lava red.
  • 2012 mustang gt lava red.



  • xgoogle
    08-20 01:52 PM
    Yes even our received dates are different, mine was Sep 28 and my wife's was Sep 27. Receipt #s are SRC07285**** and SRC07284**** respectively.

    For me and my spouse [derivative] only the last 2 digits differ. I got approved from TSC on 8/8/8 and received the card on 8/15/8. My spouses status still says:

    Current Status: Case received and pending.

    On September 28, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    PD: 3/3/6





    2011 2012 mustang gt. 2012 mustang gt. 2012 mustang gt lava red.
  • 2012 mustang gt lava red.



  • morpheus
    04-02 09:59 PM
    Great fact sheet. It should list people like Andy Grove, Jerry Yang, and Sergey Brin - Hungarian, Chinese and Russian co-founders of Intel, Yahoo and Google - all immigrants.



    more...


    2012 mustang gt. 2012 Mustang Gt Boss 302
  • 2012 Mustang Gt Boss 302



  • basav
    08-04 06:39 PM
    Hi,

    Thanks , for point 3 , I can apply for premium COS with future date as effective(say 6 weeks from now) , I will know on approval within 2 weeks since its a premium n then before H1 date starts i can get my family here on there L2 since I know for sure L1-H1 is approved , this will avoid family either going to stamping at chennai or every one (all of us) leaving back to india due to non approval of COS. But now Major question is , if I apply for premium COS will it be possible to include dependents COS as well in the same request , with dependents currently being in India ? or if i were to apply COS for them after they are here , will it be same cost n procedure as mine (COS that was successfully processed just for myself)?





    2012 mustang gt. Its name: the 2012 Mustang
  • Its name: the 2012 Mustang



  • boreal
    09-23 01:02 AM
    09/22/2008: USCIS Ombudsman Assistance Available for EAD Delay Cases

    If your EAD applications are pending more than 90 days and you need ombudsman's assistance, the following steps should be take:
    Step 1: Call USCIS National Customer Service Center (NCSC) at 1-(800) 375-5283 and record the time/date of the call and the name/number of the customer service representative: Explain to the customer service representative that your EAD has been pending more than 90 days and ask for a �service request.� You should receive a response to your service request within a week.
    OR Ask the customer service representative to request an interim card for you. You should receive an EAD or response within a week.
    Step 2: If you choose to visit a local USCIS office, schedule an INFOPASS appointment to visit that office on www.infopass.uscis.gov. At the appointment, ask to apply for an interim EAD. Note that USCIS local offices no longer issue interim EADs. The local office can review your case and determine eligibility. The local office will forward your request to the USCIS service centers. You should receive an EAD or response within a week.
    Step 3: If you have tried both Step 1 and Step 2 and have still not received your EAD or an interim card, please email the ombudsman's office at cisombudsman.publicaffairs@dhs.gov with the details of your efforts. Please include the date and time of your call to the NCSC and the name of the customer service representative. If you visited a USCIS office, please provide that information. The office will look into your case and review how we may be of assistance.

    Source: www.immigration-law.com

    Wish they had something similar for AP too...anything? anyone?



    more...


    2012 mustang gt. 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302
  • 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302



  • salvador marley
    06-07 06:40 PM
    wow i got two in - great prizes too.

    :)





    2010 2012 mustang gt lava red. 2012 mustang gt. 2012 mustang gt.
  • 2012 mustang gt.



  • ksita48
    07-23 09:30 PM
    Brief Description of my Case Joined Vision Systems Group INC,(VSGInc), Southplains Field, NJ in the year March 2003. My H1B was transferred to VSG Inc from my previous company which got merged with another company. VSG Inc filed my Labor Certification in 2003 (EB3) on Dec 23,2003 which has gone to Back Log Center, Harrisburg, PA and got approved only in Dec, 2006. In July 2006 VSG Inc, filed PERM under EB2 and got approved and filed I140 under EB2. But when USCIS sent RFE, my company has withdrawn the I140 without responding to RFE. In July 2007, during 2007 visa fiasco, VSG Inc filed I140 electronically, and I485 and other papers concurrently in July 02, 2007. Got the receipt notices for I140 dated 07-02-2007 and for I485 and others on 06-05-2008. Received EAD and travel docs in July 2008. My I140 is still pending at Nebraska Service center as on date. When contacted trough the Local Congress Man, Dept. Of Home land Security replied on Feb 09, 2009 as follows: �The processing of I-140 has been delayed, not yet ready for decision as it has been selected for extended security review, independent of FBI name check and fingerprints. Until the review is completed, we cannot move forward on this case. We will make every effort to make a decision on this case as soon as the review is complete. However, we have contacted the security team POC to see if this case can be reviewed to see if it can be moved for adjudication.� VISION SYSTEMS GROUP, INC., a New Jersey Domestic Profit Corporation, with a branch office in Coon Rapids, Iowa, was also indicted in a ten count federal indictment that included one count of conspiracy, eight counts of mail fraud, and one count of �Notice of Forfeiture� in the amount of $7,400,000. The investigation is being conducted by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) in collaboration with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services - Fraud Detection and National Security Division (FDNS); U.S. Department of Labor - Office of Inspector General; U.S. Postal Inspection Service (USPIS); U.S. Department of State; and is supported by the U.S. Attorney�s Office for the Southern District of Iowa. At the out set I am in a complete depressed state an seek your help and know the fate of my AOS applications like I-140, I485 and others and the best possible course of action I may have to take immediately. My concerns and questions: 1. Should I transfer my H1b to another company? 2. What will happen to my pending I-140 and I-485 petitions? 3. Or should I continue with the present company wait for the outcome? 4. How much time it may take to finally conclude this process normally? 5. If the company is proved guilty and be closed by the Govt. or blacklisted what will happen to the Employees like me who are absolutely not concern, nor involved and go by Rules and in the project working If you can throw some light on these matters, It would be of great relief to me who has spent in this country for 11 years legally paying all the taxes.:confused:



    more...


    2012 mustang gt. 2012 Shelby Mustang GT500
  • 2012 Shelby Mustang GT500



  • ivar
    02-07 09:48 AM
    How did you celebrate?
    What are your changed plans now in life?

    Nothing much has changed right now, but first thing i want to do is vacation to india to see my parents. I can feel the difference no wasting time and money on H1 stamping as the first benefit :) as far as celebration we had a party this weekend. i wish you good luck.





    hair 2012 mustang gt lava red. 2012 mustang gt. 2012 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna
  • 2012 Mustang Boss 302 Laguna



  • desi3933
    07-19 11:35 AM
    Hello IV Members,

    I have a question about my Wife status(H4) here in United States, My I-485 (EB3/PD DEC 2003) got approved on July 16'th and my lawyer says they have applied my wife I-485 application on July 17'th after USCIS released rescinded July 2'nd bulletin.

    My I-485 was applied before our marriage,Can anybody please share some thoughts on my wife status(H4) at present??.

    Any help on getting more information will be greatly appreciated..My lawyer says she should be fine.please share your experiences.

    Thanks.

    You are ok.

    Your wife had 180 days to file her I-485 after your approval. And that has been already filed. So no need to worry.

    And, Congratulations for your I-485 approval. Welcome to the GC club.



    ______________________
    Not a legal advice.



    more...


    2012 mustang gt. Ford : Mustang GT 500 Mustang
  • Ford : Mustang GT 500 Mustang



  • krishmunn
    01-18 10:54 AM
    I dont think it is reasonable amount if it is 15k then why the employer will bother for a H1 in the first place in this volatile economy...I think it is around 4000k etc

    4K (I am sure you meant 4 K not 4000 K :) ) is also high. Most Attorneys like Khanna, Murthy charge between 2 - 3 K.





    hot 2012 Mustang Gt Boss 302 2012 mustang gt. 2012 mustang gt lava red.
  • 2012 mustang gt lava red.



  • santb1975
    02-16 12:27 AM
    ^^



    more...


    house 2012 Shelby Mustang GT More 2012 mustang gt. 2012 Mustang Gt Boss 302
  • 2012 Mustang Gt Boss 302



  • gc4me
    07-05 07:53 PM
    My f^$%@ desi employer did not provide me the letter. I was eligible to file I-485 in june itself. Now, If I want to change my employer and port my PD, how can I do that? I don't have I-140 approval copy and my company and his attorney will not provide it to me. I have the receipt#. Can anyone here has port PD using the I-140 receipt #. Please post your reply and save me from a blood suc^#@ monoster. I have lost my sleep .....completely...please help me.





    tattoo Its name: the 2012 Mustang 2012 mustang gt. 2012-shelby-mustang-gt-350-
  • 2012-shelby-mustang-gt-350-



  • lecter
    March 15th, 2004, 12:24 AM
    Lecter,
    So we can conclude that resolution and focus are a little shakey?
    Gayr

    resolution lower than a cockroaches left testicle and more shakey than a sneezing 99 year old geriatric having a seisure.....



    more...


    pictures 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 2012 mustang gt. 2012 mustang gt convertible.
  • 2012 mustang gt convertible.



  • americandesi
    06-17 11:48 PM
    There is an option in US Greencard called “Commuter Permanent Resident Card”. Refer the link below for more details
    http://www.lanepowell.com/pressroom/pubs/pdfold/bc_2002_0005.pdf

    This GC allows you to live in Canada/Mexico and commute to United States for work. Though you are loosing the year count towards US Citizenship with this GC, I think it’s a better option for anyone who wants to apply for citizenship in both countries.

    (ie) Convert the regular Permanent resident card to “Commuter Permanent Resident Card” (Form I-90) -> Live in canada and commute to work in US for the next 3 years (Windsor-Detroit) -> get the canadian citizenship after 3 years -> convert the “Commuter Permanent Resident Card” to regular Permanent resident card (Form I-90) and settle down in US -> Get the US citizenship after 5 years.

    The advantage with this approach is that you earn in US dollars though you live in Canada during the first 3 years.





    dresses 2012 mustang gt lava red. 2012 mustang gt. 2012 MUSTANG Cars With Prices
  • 2012 MUSTANG Cars With Prices



  • fromnaija
    07-18 06:19 PM
    I have couple of questions, couldn't find answers in other threads.

    1. My I485 was filed on July 6th, 2007 (PD Oct, 2005) without EAD/AP (since my lawyer was expecting a rejection). Now, he will apply for EAD/AP, and cannot do it until we get a receipt for AOS, which will probably take more than a month. Given this, I'll be applying for EAD possibly in August end. Is this a blessing in disguise, as, I'll have to pay new fees for EAD, which would mean, I won't have to renew that EAD every year?? Am I correct in this assumption?
    Wrong! Yes, you will be the new fee but then you will pay the same fee each year you renew your EAD. No fee payment only applies if you file your I-485 with the new fee structure.


    2. My spouse's AOS was filed with mine as dependent. She has a H1 of her own and is working. Now, after the I485 receipt comes back, if she leaves her job, will she be in status (or does she need to move to H4? I'll stay on H1 and won't invoke EAD unless necessary). My understanding is, with the receipt, she is in status no matter what (unless the I485 gets denied).

    TIA.

    If you are not planning on using EAD and she won't either then she needs to change status to H4.



    more...


    makeup 2012 Shelby Mustang GT500 2012 mustang gt. 2012 Shelby Mustang GT More
  • 2012 Shelby Mustang GT More



  • amsgc
    04-02 08:27 PM
    Hi Bhayzone,

    Allow me to help you a bit here...

    First of all, there is no such thing as a H-1B transfer. When you change jobs, the new employer files a "new petition" with the USCIS requesting that:

    1) The new application should not be counted against the yearly H-1B cap.
    2) Your current H-1B status be "extended" in the US
    3) Your wife's H4 status be "extended" in the US

    Only your wife's H4 status is dependent on your H-1B status. If your wife changes her status to F1, then your H-1B status has no bearing at all on her F1. You could even go back to your home country and stay there while your wife completes her education on F1 :)

    I think the answer to your first two questions is in the above discussion. As for the third, I would personally wait to have the H-1B and H4 extensions approved, before applying for change from H4 to F1.

    All this is doable because you can:
    1) Use premium processing (2 weeks) for your new H1 and wife's extended H4 (at the same time). Note that you are legally allowed to pay the premium processing fee of $1000.
    2) School doesn't start until the begining of July, which gives your wife enough time to change her status from H4 to F1.

    Just so you know, your wife can attend school on H4 also. It helps to know this if the F1 doesn't go through. But, IMHO, it is better to be on F1 than H4 on any given day!

    Good luck!

    Ams

    Hi,

    My wife is on an H4 and we're planning to change her status to F1.
    Now my H1, thus her H4 is up for renewal soon (I have another 3 yrs on my H1).
    I will very soon be transferring my H1 to a new company.

    I am worried about the implications this might have on the H4 to F1 transfer.

    1] When my new company transfers the H1, will they also file for renewal? Or will they only transfer and later renew seperately.

    2] Assuming that we change the current H4 to F1, then will we have to renew the F1 too when my wife's H4 is transferred (due to my H1 transfer).

    3] Is it better to transfer to F1 from the current H4 , or wait for the new H4 for the transfer.

    All advice/suggestion would be really appreciated.





    girlfriend 2012-shelby-mustang-gt-350- 2012 mustang gt. 2012 Mustang GT prototype ?
  • 2012 Mustang GT prototype ?



  • Scythe
    12-02 04:25 PM
    Are you not allowed to vote for yourself?

    EDIT: Oh, right, I forgot about your plan to wait and see which one of yours you should vote for.





    hairstyles Ford : Mustang GT 500 Mustang 2012 mustang gt. 2012 Ford Mustang GT Gets
  • 2012 Ford Mustang GT Gets



  • vishal
    04-21 03:38 PM
    hi friends,
    even my PD is current. but my case is transferred from texas to vermont. though my PD is current my processing date is not current. what is the reason for transferring I- 485 case from one center to other.
    any response is appreciated





    sam571
    05-08 10:20 AM
    Hey jvs_annapurna
    Congratulation on your approval .

    I have one question for you? Your new Company is direct client company (like Google, yahoo)
    or its a consultant?

    Because I am on H1 with consultant, but not able to find projects for last 6 months, and have a offer for a full-time position with very small start-up company? Should I put my legs in this transfer process ? or should I wait untill USCIS gets soften?

    Please advise Gurus,

    Thanks.





    amsgc
    04-04 02:10 PM
    Signin,

    You need to give more information about what whether your wife was able to file I-485 for your wife. If you are from a retrogressed country, then your wife was probably not able to file to adjust status. In that case, she is can change from H4 to F1. After the approval, her status is not dependent on yours, and you can start using EAD.

    I filed my 485 in August and got married later and my wife is on H4 right now. I'm on H1 as of now. I'm not using my EAD right now, so that my wife can maintain her H4 status. I'm planning her F1 processing from H4, so that once she is on F1 officially, I want to use EAD to change employers.

    Is there any risk involved here and if so, please let me know

    Thanks in Advance



    No comments:

    Post a Comment