sravani
05-15 12:50 PM
Is there already a poll like this for EB3?
EB3 polls are here:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4440
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4420
EB3 polls are here:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4440
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4420
wallpaper Young$P.o.v-Aston Martin Music
waitnwatch
01-06 02:26 AM
This thing is driving me crazy...
Do we need to send an invitation letter in a .txt format? How do I send an invitation letter with letterhead and signature in a .txt format?
As far as I can remember this invitation letter part is only applicable if this is the first time someone is travelling to the US to study or work. I donot think this is needed if you have gone from the US to India for a vacation and are trying to get your visa renewed.
This is what I recollect. By the way I think you can send a Microsoft Word Document.
Hope this helps.
Do we need to send an invitation letter in a .txt format? How do I send an invitation letter with letterhead and signature in a .txt format?
As far as I can remember this invitation letter part is only applicable if this is the first time someone is travelling to the US to study or work. I donot think this is needed if you have gone from the US to India for a vacation and are trying to get your visa renewed.
This is what I recollect. By the way I think you can send a Microsoft Word Document.
Hope this helps.
zCool
04-13 06:36 PM
Hello All,
I came across this site while researching for *urgent* solutions or options that my friend needs to pursue or has.
These are my friend's details --
EB3 -- India.
I140 approved in July 2007.
485 filed in July 2007.
MS in Engg from USA.
MBA in Finance from top ten school in USA.
Has applied for couple of patents in tech field.
Author of few papers in tech field.
My friend worked for his green card petitioning employer for 7 years in a technical position on H1 visa. He had to leave this job under some unfavorable circumstances around a month back. He has now taken a job as Marketing Manager for a big firm and is using his EAD. Two weeks back he has received an RFE on his 485 application. (Very curious and bad timing indeed too). This RFE needs a Employment Verification Letter. The current position that my friend works as does not match the position description on his labor petition. The RFE reply needs to be sent in within next 2 weeks.
What are his options to reply to the RFE? One of the lawyers that was consulted said that since Green Card is for a future position, he needs to get a legit letter from a future employer that the employer is willing to hire my friend after he gets his green card.
Also suggested were EB2-NIW and self-employment options.
What would you suggest -- best course of action? Would you know anybody who has gone through a similar situation. Any fallback options that my friend needs to evaluate?
I really appreciate all your replies. Pl treat this as very urgent.
Thanks.
Lawyer is correct. letter needs to be from future employer.
EB2 NIW generally can not be applied by Marketing Manager, where is the National interest when you hawk the wares or services? Unless he's marketing Boeing planes and saving jobs thro' his branding brilliance, it's crapshoot..
I came across this site while researching for *urgent* solutions or options that my friend needs to pursue or has.
These are my friend's details --
EB3 -- India.
I140 approved in July 2007.
485 filed in July 2007.
MS in Engg from USA.
MBA in Finance from top ten school in USA.
Has applied for couple of patents in tech field.
Author of few papers in tech field.
My friend worked for his green card petitioning employer for 7 years in a technical position on H1 visa. He had to leave this job under some unfavorable circumstances around a month back. He has now taken a job as Marketing Manager for a big firm and is using his EAD. Two weeks back he has received an RFE on his 485 application. (Very curious and bad timing indeed too). This RFE needs a Employment Verification Letter. The current position that my friend works as does not match the position description on his labor petition. The RFE reply needs to be sent in within next 2 weeks.
What are his options to reply to the RFE? One of the lawyers that was consulted said that since Green Card is for a future position, he needs to get a legit letter from a future employer that the employer is willing to hire my friend after he gets his green card.
Also suggested were EB2-NIW and self-employment options.
What would you suggest -- best course of action? Would you know anybody who has gone through a similar situation. Any fallback options that my friend needs to evaluate?
I really appreciate all your replies. Pl treat this as very urgent.
Thanks.
Lawyer is correct. letter needs to be from future employer.
EB2 NIW generally can not be applied by Marketing Manager, where is the National interest when you hawk the wares or services? Unless he's marketing Boeing planes and saving jobs thro' his branding brilliance, it's crapshoot..
2011 2006 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish
asanghi
02-26 02:48 PM
No need for AP. If someone mails him the GC, he can get back to the U.S. with it.
Please recheck your info before dispensing advice. Adjustment of Status application is based on premise that you are already present in USA. At the time approval, you should be present in USA. Thus the need for AP. If your Green card AOS application has been approved while you are out of country. You NEED AP to enter.
Please recheck your info before dispensing advice. Adjustment of Status application is based on premise that you are already present in USA. At the time approval, you should be present in USA. Thus the need for AP. If your Green card AOS application has been approved while you are out of country. You NEED AP to enter.
more...
DDLMODES
07-05 02:48 PM
Until they say is open again, it is still closed.
I don't think they will say that until 2 weeks have passed and they put out all I-140's they had in premium processing...
I don't think they will say that until 2 weeks have passed and they put out all I-140's they had in premium processing...
vin13
06-25 10:10 AM
Colbert, Immigrant Farm Workers Challenge Pundits And Unemployed To 'Take Our Jobs' (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/24/colbert-immigrant-farm-wo_n_624875.html?ir=Politics)
In a tongue-in-cheek call for immigration reform, farm workers are teaming up with comedian Stephen Colbert to challenge unemployed Americans: Come on, take our jobs.
Farm workers are tired of being blamed by politicians and anti-immigrant activists for taking work that should go to Americans and dragging down the economy......
So the group is encouraging the unemployed � and any Washington pundits or anti-immigrant activists who want to join them � to apply for the some of thousands of agricultural jobs being posted with state agencies as harvest season begins.
All applicants need to do is fill out an online form under the banner "I want to be a farm worker" at , and experienced field hands will train them and connect them to farms. TAKEOURJOBS.ORG (http://www.takeourjobs.org)
This is really a good one. It clears out some of the misconceptions among the general public.
In a tongue-in-cheek call for immigration reform, farm workers are teaming up with comedian Stephen Colbert to challenge unemployed Americans: Come on, take our jobs.
Farm workers are tired of being blamed by politicians and anti-immigrant activists for taking work that should go to Americans and dragging down the economy......
So the group is encouraging the unemployed � and any Washington pundits or anti-immigrant activists who want to join them � to apply for the some of thousands of agricultural jobs being posted with state agencies as harvest season begins.
All applicants need to do is fill out an online form under the banner "I want to be a farm worker" at , and experienced field hands will train them and connect them to farms. TAKEOURJOBS.ORG (http://www.takeourjobs.org)
This is really a good one. It clears out some of the misconceptions among the general public.
more...
good idea
09-13 07:59 PM
Common guys we need to make some thing better for EB3 folks.
I can feel optimism in your message but the reality is only (better) change (from candidate prospective) in rules can make things better...
I can feel optimism in your message but the reality is only (better) change (from candidate prospective) in rules can make things better...
2010 Aston Martin One 77 3 Aston
neogator
01-19 05:17 PM
If they were famous, popular, talented etc etc....wouldn't they be EB1 rather than EB3 .
more...
JRG
07-19 05:48 PM
Hello ineedhelp - I am also in the same situation. Please post back your experience to this thread
hair Aston Martin Logo - Aston

alg
12-11 01:47 PM
The first time, my husband and I were asked all kinds of questions by the secondary CIS officer at LAX, and was asked NOT to do our own copies of the original AP, that we are not supposed to do copies of official documents. He kept and use our copies anyway. The stamp in the AP extended it for a year after this entry.
Two weeks later, upon arriving again at LAX, the secondary CIS officer did not ask any questions and did not make copies of the AP. We just got another stamp on the original one extending its validity again for one year from date of entry. It went pretty fast.
Two weeks later, upon arriving again at LAX, the secondary CIS officer did not ask any questions and did not make copies of the AP. We just got another stamp on the original one extending its validity again for one year from date of entry. It went pretty fast.
more...
anurag
02-12 02:12 PM
Freakin_GC,
I am in the same boat as you. My wife was born in another country besides India, hence the Cross Chargeability. However our (Wife and my) 485s have been filed already. I am not sure how to get into the ROW boat.
All I can offer now is that I'll post whatever I hear from my lawyer. Let me know what you can find from your end.
Regards,
Anurag
I am in the same boat as you. My wife was born in another country besides India, hence the Cross Chargeability. However our (Wife and my) 485s have been filed already. I am not sure how to get into the ROW boat.
All I can offer now is that I'll post whatever I hear from my lawyer. Let me know what you can find from your end.
Regards,
Anurag
hot hair house Aston Martin Logo Aston Martin Logo Vector. may polo shirt
sledge_hammer
06-01 04:55 PM
New members please take this pole
more...
house Aston Martin will commence its
raj1998
04-13 09:58 AM
You can take any position anywhere with anyone...H1B is only if you want to work in the US
You dont have to be physically present in US. One can join a company in US on H1 and work any where else through that employer
You dont have to be physically present in US. One can join a company in US on H1 and work any where else through that employer
tattoo most demanded Aston Martin
dbevis
October 19th, 2003, 09:41 PM
i don't normally go for tricked-up stuff, but this one kind of hooked me. I did the "Ansel Adams" conversion to B&W which gave me a contrasty and "antique' look. Then I merged it with the original at about 45%.
This gave the shot a very surreal look.
Don
This gave the shot a very surreal look.
Don
more...
pictures Nokia 8800 Aston Martin
pappu
10-23 11:45 AM
I think 485 processing is not dependent on PD being current. It is only the adjudication or final approval for which the PD needs to be current.
All 485 processing takes place based on it's receipt date and after it is complete the application is put on hold for approval untill the PD becomes current for that application.
Yes. Pre-Adjudications can happen regardless (dates current or not). However having a pre-adjudicated file has no consequence on immigration benefits unless your dates are current. When the dates become current for the applicant, the file is pulled for allotment of visa number.
I will correct my post to be more specific.
All 485 processing takes place based on it's receipt date and after it is complete the application is put on hold for approval untill the PD becomes current for that application.
Yes. Pre-Adjudications can happen regardless (dates current or not). However having a pre-adjudicated file has no consequence on immigration benefits unless your dates are current. When the dates become current for the applicant, the file is pulled for allotment of visa number.
I will correct my post to be more specific.
dresses 2009 Aston Martin DB9 Coupe
hopefulgc
07-13 11:46 AM
kinda confused here..
why do we need the rally.. if there is going to be some new that will resolve the issues?
If its going to leave some issues unresolved.. the we need this.
Go IV!!
why do we need the rally.. if there is going to be some new that will resolve the issues?
If its going to leave some issues unresolved.. the we need this.
Go IV!!
more...
makeup Aston martin 2011 logo
pd_recapturing
09-26 10:51 AM
You made my day. Thanks so much. :):):):):):):)
I don't understand why people are right now so worried about priority date retrogression. If you have passed 180 days after I140 approval, go ahead, change your job and incase your 485 gets denied, reapply with new employer, with new new job description, using old PD and get GC soon as your priority date will be current. Am I missing something?
There is no way I am going to spend 6-7 years in the same job with the same title(maybe even same company).
ohhhh wow !! .. Man ...It not so easy as it looks on paper ...U will find tons of ppl in the stage of limbo after doing all this ... (including me though :(
My sincere advice, DO not even think about it ..
I don't understand why people are right now so worried about priority date retrogression. If you have passed 180 days after I140 approval, go ahead, change your job and incase your 485 gets denied, reapply with new employer, with new new job description, using old PD and get GC soon as your priority date will be current. Am I missing something?
There is no way I am going to spend 6-7 years in the same job with the same title(maybe even same company).
ohhhh wow !! .. Man ...It not so easy as it looks on paper ...U will find tons of ppl in the stage of limbo after doing all this ... (including me though :(
My sincere advice, DO not even think about it ..
girlfriend File:AstonMartinLogo.svg

glen
08-02 04:45 PM
interested in charter/car pool
I am from Tallahassee and interested in travelling to DC for September 13th Rally.
Anyone else interested from North Florida?
South Florida members please inform me about your travel plans. I will like to join you guys, in case I don't find anyone from North Florida. Thanks.
I am from Tallahassee and interested in travelling to DC for September 13th Rally.
Anyone else interested from North Florida?
South Florida members please inform me about your travel plans. I will like to join you guys, in case I don't find anyone from North Florida. Thanks.
hairstyles Aston Martin V8 Vantage N420
karthiknv143
05-14 01:14 AM
__________All Other________ China _________ India __________ Mexico _______ Phillipines
EB-1_________ C ____________ C ____________ C ____________ C ____________ C
EB-2_________ C ________ 01 APR 04 _____ 01 APR 04 _________ C ____________ C
EB-3_____ 01 MAR 06 _____ 22 Mar 03 _____ 01 NOV 01 _____ 01 JUL 02 _____ 01 MAR 06
Other_____01 JAN 03 _____ 01 JAN 03 _____ 01 JAN 03 _____ 01 JAN 03 _____ 01 JAN 03
Everything else is current.
Link to travel.state.gov bulletin: http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4231.html
There are many links on this.. Please check the discussions..
EB-1_________ C ____________ C ____________ C ____________ C ____________ C
EB-2_________ C ________ 01 APR 04 _____ 01 APR 04 _________ C ____________ C
EB-3_____ 01 MAR 06 _____ 22 Mar 03 _____ 01 NOV 01 _____ 01 JUL 02 _____ 01 MAR 06
Other_____01 JAN 03 _____ 01 JAN 03 _____ 01 JAN 03 _____ 01 JAN 03 _____ 01 JAN 03
Everything else is current.
Link to travel.state.gov bulletin: http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4231.html
There are many links on this.. Please check the discussions..
shana04
08-15 04:55 AM
No I havent got my GC yet.
Good, so many of IVans are missing you buddy. ;)
Good, so many of IVans are missing you buddy. ;)
abhijitp
01-24 05:19 PM
^^
No comments:
Post a Comment