aph0025
11-12 09:41 AM
Hi Gurus,
It's amazing to see all the good work here! Please keep it up.
My question is:
I graduated with a Master's (MBA) from US in Dec. 06, have H1B approved from Oct. 1st 2007, through Comp. A (consultant). However, I have never worked with Comp. A, as they couldn't secure a project for me. Now, Comp. B has come forward to possibly hire me (non-consultant). How do I get my H1B transferred without the pay stubs, considering that Comp. B is a non-consulting company, and would need a very smooth transfer?
It's amazing to see all the good work here! Please keep it up.
My question is:
I graduated with a Master's (MBA) from US in Dec. 06, have H1B approved from Oct. 1st 2007, through Comp. A (consultant). However, I have never worked with Comp. A, as they couldn't secure a project for me. Now, Comp. B has come forward to possibly hire me (non-consultant). How do I get my H1B transferred without the pay stubs, considering that Comp. B is a non-consulting company, and would need a very smooth transfer?
wallpaper the removal of the scar
linuxra
07-23 03:10 PM
I heard from some other people if they are in vsg their GCs are not getting approved as it is not @ our fault why we need to bear this...I am coming to conclusion that vsg case is affecting employees...any solution u are trying....
sapota
02-27 11:49 AM
http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/pdf/PERM_Data_FY07_Announcement.pdf
Quite interesting statistics. Now we can predict visa bulletins going forward with better accuracy.
Quite interesting statistics. Now we can predict visa bulletins going forward with better accuracy.
2011 gall bladder surgery
roseball
04-07 10:36 PM
A small correction - the notice sent by IRS did not mention that my filing status was changed from "married filing jointly" to "married filing separately" or "filing single". The notice says that
"We didn't allow your spouse's personal exemption because your spouse's:
Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) was missing or
Last name doesn't match our records or the records provided by the Social Security Administration.
Each exemption listed on your tax return must have a valid SSN or ITIN. If your spouse has a valid Social Security Number assigned by the Social Security Administration or an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number assigned by the Internal Revenue Service, please contact us. Please have your spouse's Social Security card available when you contact us. If your spouse has an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number, please have the notice from us assigning the spouse's number available when you contact us.
If you have questions or need additional information, please have the following on hand when you call:
A copy of this page.
A copy of your tax return.
The notice we sent you.
If you disagree with this change or the way we processed your return, please contact us.
."
Do I still need to file form 1040X? Please let me know.
In this case, I would file her W-7, call IRS when the ITIN is available and follow their instructions.
"We didn't allow your spouse's personal exemption because your spouse's:
Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) was missing or
Last name doesn't match our records or the records provided by the Social Security Administration.
Each exemption listed on your tax return must have a valid SSN or ITIN. If your spouse has a valid Social Security Number assigned by the Social Security Administration or an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number assigned by the Internal Revenue Service, please contact us. Please have your spouse's Social Security card available when you contact us. If your spouse has an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number, please have the notice from us assigning the spouse's number available when you contact us.
If you have questions or need additional information, please have the following on hand when you call:
A copy of this page.
A copy of your tax return.
The notice we sent you.
If you disagree with this change or the way we processed your return, please contact us.
."
Do I still need to file form 1040X? Please let me know.
In this case, I would file her W-7, call IRS when the ITIN is available and follow their instructions.
more...
walking_dude
11-14 10:17 PM
Michigan members your chapter is waiting for you. Let's meet our Lawmakers NOW
roseball
11-09 09:57 PM
Hello gurus,
I have one doubt abt requirements to port EB2.
my EB3 priority date is Aug 2005, now i am planning to apply EB2 with different employer. do i need 5 yrs experience as of my Eb3 priority date in order to port Eb3 priority date to Eb3 ? my lawyer is saying i need 5 yrs experience as of Aug 2005 is it true ?
thanks a lot for your help
Your lawyer is wrong. You should have 5 yrs of experience at the time of EB2 PERM application.
I have one doubt abt requirements to port EB2.
my EB3 priority date is Aug 2005, now i am planning to apply EB2 with different employer. do i need 5 yrs experience as of my Eb3 priority date in order to port Eb3 priority date to Eb3 ? my lawyer is saying i need 5 yrs experience as of Aug 2005 is it true ?
thanks a lot for your help
Your lawyer is wrong. You should have 5 yrs of experience at the time of EB2 PERM application.
more...
Becks
03-22 07:09 PM
You should be ok to re-enter when you have a valid AP (and valid visa/EAD if they ask) even though if you changed the jobs. I think it is risky though. We never know when will the rules change so its safe to file AC21. I did file AC21 but they never opened my AC21 file. They sent an RFE to my old employer(internal attorney) for employer letter after 1year of filing AC21. I had couple of LUDs so I thought they were for AC21 but not really. So strange things may happen. Some officers at port of entry may be too curious about these issues though if you have valid APs. They shouldnot deny the entry but you may have to go through the waiting. So my suggestion is do not delay AC21.
All,
I have filled I-485 in 2007, PD is June 2006, EB2. I went to India and came back using my AP on 07/16/2008. I was working for the same company when I came back. I have changed my employer in April, and haven't filled for AC21 yet.
Can you please help me with following question?
My Question is: Will it be Okay to travel using Advance Parole after changing employer and not filled AC21? If anyone traveled like this, Can you please let me know what documents do I need to take with me?
All,
I have filled I-485 in 2007, PD is June 2006, EB2. I went to India and came back using my AP on 07/16/2008. I was working for the same company when I came back. I have changed my employer in April, and haven't filled for AC21 yet.
Can you please help me with following question?
My Question is: Will it be Okay to travel using Advance Parole after changing employer and not filled AC21? If anyone traveled like this, Can you please let me know what documents do I need to take with me?
2010 The removal of endometriotic
eb3retro
05-14 10:46 PM
I already contributed after hearing the news that my pd is current.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=63110#post63110
Will continue to contribute in future.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=63110#post63110
Will continue to contribute in future.
more...
.jpg)
venky08
09-25 05:00 PM
you have till december to find a job. thats 2-3 months. put all your energy to find a new job and ask the new employer to file H1B. if you can find a job in a good company you will have another stab at it. stay away from consultancies this time if thats what causing the rejection...you need to elaborate more on your situation to exactly know what your options are (field of study/experioence etc)....
I am a Master's student and had applied for H1B through a consultant under master quota 2007. I was devastated when the consultant told me today that my H1B was not approved. When i checked online with my WAC no, as expected it said that a decision was mailed to the employer which in most cases means H1B denied.
I have OPT left until dec 07. I haven't yet found a job while on OPT but have been applying for jobs rigorously. I was really banking on the H1B visa for getting a job and then transferring it over to whoever hires me.
With my H1B not approved, I am totally clueless now. Please advice if my H1B application can be reconsidered/re-appealed/ resubmitted. Any other options/suggestions welcome.
I am a Master's student and had applied for H1B through a consultant under master quota 2007. I was devastated when the consultant told me today that my H1B was not approved. When i checked online with my WAC no, as expected it said that a decision was mailed to the employer which in most cases means H1B denied.
I have OPT left until dec 07. I haven't yet found a job while on OPT but have been applying for jobs rigorously. I was really banking on the H1B visa for getting a job and then transferring it over to whoever hires me.
With my H1B not approved, I am totally clueless now. Please advice if my H1B application can be reconsidered/re-appealed/ resubmitted. Any other options/suggestions welcome.
hair my wound
raamskl
07-20 09:57 PM
I sent in form G-325 for both me and my wife along with my I-485 instead of the G-325A as required on I-485 instructions by oversight. What do you guys recommend I do? Should I send in a new application or just send in the G-325A form with a letter stating the issue? Please help.
browsing through this link
http://www.ilw.com/seminars/august2002_citation2b.pdf
it seems they do use all the 4 pages of G325A (Check out section 3). But page 10 also mentions that if only one copy G28 is present, then the manual instructs the contractor to make a copy. Well, they might be able to make copies, but that is just a guess. And if you skim through this pdf it talks about various mistakes that the applicants might make and on how the contractor (guy handling the application) should work around it. So they seem pretty forgiving.
My advice is to call USCIS and inquire about it, sometimes they are very helpful.
Cheers.
browsing through this link
http://www.ilw.com/seminars/august2002_citation2b.pdf
it seems they do use all the 4 pages of G325A (Check out section 3). But page 10 also mentions that if only one copy G28 is present, then the manual instructs the contractor to make a copy. Well, they might be able to make copies, but that is just a guess. And if you skim through this pdf it talks about various mistakes that the applicants might make and on how the contractor (guy handling the application) should work around it. So they seem pretty forgiving.
My advice is to call USCIS and inquire about it, sometimes they are very helpful.
Cheers.
more...
saro28
10-30 09:08 PM
Hello ncgc, Please post your experience once you get the card back. My spouse (filed seperate) has the the same issue. She received the EAD card with wrong photo and today she received the AP with the wrong photo as well. We are going to send it back to the lawyer, so he can follow up with INS. Is your AP photo looks ok?
hot gallbladder removal
ahaadi
01-08 01:47 PM
I also had submitted with my I-94 attached. I forgot to remove it. It was stapled and I got it back with my old passport. So dont worry.
more...
house Gallbladder Removal
trance
07-19 09:38 PM
Hi There,
I work in Company A, and Company A filed my GC April 2008 under EB2 Category.
Priority Date: April 2008
I-140: Approved
I-485- To be Filed
I also have a Masters Degree in the US.
I received an offer from Company B (Top consulting Firm) and they are willing to process my GC but in EB3 Category.
My Current H1 will expire in May 2012.
My wife is in the health care profession and currently a student in school and should get a a job next year. She is on a F1 currently and she should apply for a H1 next year. I am assuming that she can file for a GC in the EB2 category.
Questions:
1. Does it make sense to take up the offer or just wait for my I -485 date to become current. If i do not take up the offer, then i would lose out from a career growth perspective.
2. If i take up the offer and apply in the EB 3 category, hoping that my wife�s GC would be filed in EB2, can i apply I -485 with her.
3. Finally, does it make any sense to apply in EB3?
Your advice would be appreciated...
Thanks
Trance
I work in Company A, and Company A filed my GC April 2008 under EB2 Category.
Priority Date: April 2008
I-140: Approved
I-485- To be Filed
I also have a Masters Degree in the US.
I received an offer from Company B (Top consulting Firm) and they are willing to process my GC but in EB3 Category.
My Current H1 will expire in May 2012.
My wife is in the health care profession and currently a student in school and should get a a job next year. She is on a F1 currently and she should apply for a H1 next year. I am assuming that she can file for a GC in the EB2 category.
Questions:
1. Does it make sense to take up the offer or just wait for my I -485 date to become current. If i do not take up the offer, then i would lose out from a career growth perspective.
2. If i take up the offer and apply in the EB 3 category, hoping that my wife�s GC would be filed in EB2, can i apply I -485 with her.
3. Finally, does it make any sense to apply in EB3?
Your advice would be appreciated...
Thanks
Trance
tattoo gallbladder removal
ramaonline
12-23 08:37 PM
For F1 visa u must prove non-immigrant intent - usually it is not possible to get f1 when u reach I485 stage.
more...
pictures gall-bladder-removal.gif
Lasantha
04-15 09:00 PM
Congratulations !!! I am very happy for you!
Hi folks,
Just got back from UK on Friday after a month of family time, medicals and our embassy interview! Wanted to let you all know that we were approved and happily back in the US!!
Congrats on the latest admin wins and movements in campaigns/projects. I wanted to say a huge thank you but not farewell to the many kind folks who kept my spirits high in the short time I have been with IV:
abhijitp, needhelp, digital2k, paskal, gsc999, waiting4gc, pappu, chanduv23, santb1975, nolaindian32, walking dude, ja1hind, logiclife and many more. All of you rock and America is very lucky to have such genuine and brilliant people like you. I wish you the very best for your own journey.
I will be around for sure, just have to concentrate on securing some work and life for a bit, finally!
my best :)
Hi folks,
Just got back from UK on Friday after a month of family time, medicals and our embassy interview! Wanted to let you all know that we were approved and happily back in the US!!
Congrats on the latest admin wins and movements in campaigns/projects. I wanted to say a huge thank you but not farewell to the many kind folks who kept my spirits high in the short time I have been with IV:
abhijitp, needhelp, digital2k, paskal, gsc999, waiting4gc, pappu, chanduv23, santb1975, nolaindian32, walking dude, ja1hind, logiclife and many more. All of you rock and America is very lucky to have such genuine and brilliant people like you. I wish you the very best for your own journey.
I will be around for sure, just have to concentrate on securing some work and life for a bit, finally!
my best :)
dresses gallbladder removal all in
nixstor
04-19 11:18 AM
JP,
Will you be our Leonardo Dicaprio of The Departed? We already have Matt Damon(s) here on our forum. :) Just kidding
Will you be our Leonardo Dicaprio of The Departed? We already have Matt Damon(s) here on our forum. :) Just kidding
more...
makeup Like most scars, mine has a
sobers
04-07 09:09 PM
Yes this is funny indeed:-)
Seems this guy is like an Ogre...
Anyhow, faxes is only one aspect. We need to try to make some personal contact with the staff, perhaps visit his DC/Milwaukee offices. If we can focus our energies there, i sincerely think we can reap greater rewards.
I sent you guys a pm. check it out.
Seems this guy is like an Ogre...
Anyhow, faxes is only one aspect. We need to try to make some personal contact with the staff, perhaps visit his DC/Milwaukee offices. If we can focus our energies there, i sincerely think we can reap greater rewards.
I sent you guys a pm. check it out.
girlfriend gall bladder surgery.
vinnysuru
04-01 10:16 AM
Yes I was called for an in person interview and after the interview was told that the case is approvable. All the checks have been done and I just need a visa # to get the GC. I do not know how and why I was called for interview but I was the amonst the day 1 filer in July 2007. My application had reached on Jul 2 2007.
Here is the answer! Your filing date was July2, 07. If you filed with NSC, in Feb they had moved their processing dates to July 18th. So your case was assigned to officer for review and he called for interview!.
Then he made a decision: Case approvable pending visa availability!
Hope that helps!
Here is the answer! Your filing date was July2, 07. If you filed with NSC, in Feb they had moved their processing dates to July 18th. So your case was assigned to officer for review and he called for interview!.
Then he made a decision: Case approvable pending visa availability!
Hope that helps!
hairstyles Laparoscopic surgery - series
natrajs
04-21 02:38 PM
Isn't this everyody's concern ? GC process is something that has absolutely no predictability. It's all luck...I've been waiting for that moment from almost 8 years postponing many important decisions in life. So, I've come to the realization that the only thing we can do is hope.
Congrats and Best Wishes
Congrats and Best Wishes
sobers
02-15 02:38 PM
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/13874198.htm
We all know about the McCain_Kennedy, Coryn-Kyl, and Hagel Senate bills. Apparently, Sen Frist, Majority Leader, is also compiling his own bill.
Not sure if this contains any EB-relief provisions, but it would certainly be an important, welcome, addition.
� The Frist Bill. Being prepared by Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist, R-Tenn. Aides say no decisions have been made on content. But sources say it may feature tougher immigration and border controls.
We all know about the McCain_Kennedy, Coryn-Kyl, and Hagel Senate bills. Apparently, Sen Frist, Majority Leader, is also compiling his own bill.
Not sure if this contains any EB-relief provisions, but it would certainly be an important, welcome, addition.
� The Frist Bill. Being prepared by Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist, R-Tenn. Aides say no decisions have been made on content. But sources say it may feature tougher immigration and border controls.
maxy
10-15 05:08 PM
may be not related ... but can someone explain what does this line mean ...
The letter must also indicate whether the terms and conditions of your employment based visa petition (or labor certification) continue to exist.
does this mean that while invoking AC21, you have to tell your new employer to support your GC application ? hope not ! whole purpose of using EAD is to get rid of sponsorship non-sense....
anyone ?
The letter must also indicate whether the terms and conditions of your employment based visa petition (or labor certification) continue to exist.
does this mean that while invoking AC21, you have to tell your new employer to support your GC application ? hope not ! whole purpose of using EAD is to get rid of sponsorship non-sense....
anyone ?
No comments:
Post a Comment