hpandey
06-12 10:19 AM
Hi Mr. Singh,
The whole reason for PERM labor certification is to determine whether there are no suitable US citizens who can do the job . If your company was able to find American citizens for the job I think you should be more worried about your job rather than filing for GC through this company.
Legally I would say that since your company has found the American citizens for the job posting then the job should go to them.
Best look for another job and apply for labor before Oct.
Best of luck.
The whole reason for PERM labor certification is to determine whether there are no suitable US citizens who can do the job . If your company was able to find American citizens for the job I think you should be more worried about your job rather than filing for GC through this company.
Legally I would say that since your company has found the American citizens for the job posting then the job should go to them.
Best look for another job and apply for labor before Oct.
Best of luck.
wallpaper No 1 in Google

GCwaitforever
03-17 12:53 PM
First we need to make sure all BEC cases from 2001-2003 are processed. Then only we can speculate on EB2 India 2004. When USCIS publishes end-of-year stats for 2007, we will know more about the situation.
----------------------
PD: May 2002 EB2 India
I-485 applied May 2007
----------------------
PD: May 2002 EB2 India
I-485 applied May 2007
Raju
04-09 03:39 PM
Friends,
I am working for company A and I have offer from Company B, I thinking of my options, Here is my situation
1. I have approved I140 > 180 days in actually 300 days
2. I have approved EAD
3. mine is labor transfer case and I used an existing labor that matched my job profile
4. Company B is ready to hire me in the same/similar role and are ready to give AC21 employment letter with same details as in my labor.
5. I have approved copy of my labor that was transferred and all other copies related to my case like I140, I485 application and Advance parole etc,....
Please give me some guidance on if I should be accepting the offer from Company B, I am concerned because my labor was transferred from another employee. I have worked for company A for nearly 4 years now and my GC is in process for almost 4 years, labor switch was done like 2 years ago.
Based on this explanation do you see any risk and am I missing anything here, in terms of getting specific documentation from company A application..
please help
I think you are in good shape here
I am working for company A and I have offer from Company B, I thinking of my options, Here is my situation
1. I have approved I140 > 180 days in actually 300 days
2. I have approved EAD
3. mine is labor transfer case and I used an existing labor that matched my job profile
4. Company B is ready to hire me in the same/similar role and are ready to give AC21 employment letter with same details as in my labor.
5. I have approved copy of my labor that was transferred and all other copies related to my case like I140, I485 application and Advance parole etc,....
Please give me some guidance on if I should be accepting the offer from Company B, I am concerned because my labor was transferred from another employee. I have worked for company A for nearly 4 years now and my GC is in process for almost 4 years, labor switch was done like 2 years ago.
Based on this explanation do you see any risk and am I missing anything here, in terms of getting specific documentation from company A application..
please help
I think you are in good shape here
2011 http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/
manish1905
10-06 02:31 PM
I was recently audited by Someone from Dept of Homeland Security regarding my H1-B visa status.He asked several questions regarding my position,job duties,pay,work hrs
How long I was associated with my current company, What was my previous job and job duties,How long I am in US etc.
I couldn't provide him the proof of the pay as I didn't had the pay stub to show him at that moment.
I asked him is this just rutine procedure ?He said this is recently started process to check H1B fraud.
Does any one else had same experience?
How long I was associated with my current company, What was my previous job and job duties,How long I am in US etc.
I couldn't provide him the proof of the pay as I didn't had the pay stub to show him at that moment.
I asked him is this just rutine procedure ?He said this is recently started process to check H1B fraud.
Does any one else had same experience?
more...
cptbaseball
05-14 02:27 PM
Well, you didn't mention in your original post that COS date is 01/10/2009 and I assumed that COS date was date of approval.
In this case, yes your H1 COS is approved with deferred change of status date of Oct 1st. And Hernandez Letter does cover such scenario.
However, please keep this mind (mentioned in that link)
Since when you come back you will have different I-94 number as compare to I-94 number on COS approval letter. This can cause explanation/issues down the line. Please consult your attorney and have professional advice.
Hernandez Letter does not have binding force of law. This is something difficult to ignore for me. But, that's just me.
______________________
Not a legal advice.
US citizen of Indian origin
.
Since you mention that Hernandez Letter is a grey area. To be on a safe side, when I come back on Aug-19-2009 on L-1B, can I file another COS (only COS, not H-1B) with USCIS again with the new 1-94 that I would get at POE. That would ensure now that I am on correct status after Oct 1, but I'm not sure whether this is possible or whether USCIS would decline it stating that it was a duplicate etc.
In this case, yes your H1 COS is approved with deferred change of status date of Oct 1st. And Hernandez Letter does cover such scenario.
However, please keep this mind (mentioned in that link)
Since when you come back you will have different I-94 number as compare to I-94 number on COS approval letter. This can cause explanation/issues down the line. Please consult your attorney and have professional advice.
Hernandez Letter does not have binding force of law. This is something difficult to ignore for me. But, that's just me.
______________________
Not a legal advice.
US citizen of Indian origin
.
Since you mention that Hernandez Letter is a grey area. To be on a safe side, when I come back on Aug-19-2009 on L-1B, can I file another COS (only COS, not H-1B) with USCIS again with the new 1-94 that I would get at POE. That would ensure now that I am on correct status after Oct 1, but I'm not sure whether this is possible or whether USCIS would decline it stating that it was a duplicate etc.
krupa
04-08 04:39 PM
I believe the intention of not moving too much beyond jul 06 , may be to make some spill over benfit happen to EB3 also. If they open the gate for EB2 now, lots of 485 application may come in and there may not be spill over to EB3. :)
Krupa
Krupa
more...
jonty_11
01-16 03:05 PM
FYI for others -
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/skilled/qual-3-1.html#IELT
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/skilled/qual-3-1.html#IELT
2010 Google UK Real Estate
eb3_2004
07-05 04:44 PM
there is a Automatic VISA reavalidation Rule that allows u to visit Canada or Mexico and return within30 days only w/o valid US VISA...google it. or search on these forums...
That rule is valid only for normal visits..If u visit a consulate in Canada for an appointment u need to have visa stamped to get back...The rule doesn't work out there...
That rule is valid only for normal visits..If u visit a consulate in Canada for an appointment u need to have visa stamped to get back...The rule doesn't work out there...
more...
sweet_jungle
09-24 01:16 PM
[QUOTE=thepaew;292857]It is not possible to switch to F-1 if one has filed I-140. If you wish to pursue an MBA you basically have 3 choices:
1. US-based part-time program
2. If you are married, you can attend on H-4, with risks of being out of status if your spouse loses employment and the difficulty in obtaining US-based placements.
3. Look outside the US - INSEAD, IMD, MBA-HSG, LBS, ISB, etc. etc. There are very good options outside the US too.
Good Luck!
-N[/QUOTE
here is what I am planning to do. Go ahead and apply. If I get admission and GC does not come through by next fall, simply ask for a deferral. If it is not granted, apply again.
I do not want to reset my GC process.
Anybody getting ready for RI next month?
1. US-based part-time program
2. If you are married, you can attend on H-4, with risks of being out of status if your spouse loses employment and the difficulty in obtaining US-based placements.
3. Look outside the US - INSEAD, IMD, MBA-HSG, LBS, ISB, etc. etc. There are very good options outside the US too.
Good Luck!
-N[/QUOTE
here is what I am planning to do. Go ahead and apply. If I get admission and GC does not come through by next fall, simply ask for a deferral. If it is not granted, apply again.
I do not want to reset my GC process.
Anybody getting ready for RI next month?
hair ebay uk ebay uk google
new2gc
06-25 11:18 AM
Colbert, Immigrant Farm Workers Challenge Pundits And Unemployed To 'Take Our Jobs' (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/24/colbert-immigrant-farm-wo_n_624875.html?ir=Politics)
In a tongue-in-cheek call for immigration reform, farm workers are teaming up with comedian Stephen Colbert to challenge unemployed Americans: Come on, take our jobs.
Farm workers are tired of being blamed by politicians and anti-immigrant activists for taking work that should go to Americans and dragging down the economy......
So the group is encouraging the unemployed � and any Washington pundits or anti-immigrant activists who want to join them � to apply for the some of thousands of agricultural jobs being posted with state agencies as harvest season begins.
All applicants need to do is fill out an online form under the banner "I want to be a farm worker" at , and experienced field hands will train them and connect them to farms. http://www.takeourjobs.org
Good one..........may be they should host a reality show on TV as well to challenge/show what they do for living and what these politicians are blaming them for....
In a tongue-in-cheek call for immigration reform, farm workers are teaming up with comedian Stephen Colbert to challenge unemployed Americans: Come on, take our jobs.
Farm workers are tired of being blamed by politicians and anti-immigrant activists for taking work that should go to Americans and dragging down the economy......
So the group is encouraging the unemployed � and any Washington pundits or anti-immigrant activists who want to join them � to apply for the some of thousands of agricultural jobs being posted with state agencies as harvest season begins.
All applicants need to do is fill out an online form under the banner "I want to be a farm worker" at , and experienced field hands will train them and connect them to farms. http://www.takeourjobs.org
Good one..........may be they should host a reality show on TV as well to challenge/show what they do for living and what these politicians are blaming them for....
more...
pappu
06-13 03:56 PM
Just a quick update:
All 3 Lofgren bills will be marked up next week in the subcommittee.
IV is working with the committee members at this time and will give more updates as the bills move forward. Please continue to make calls.
All 3 Lofgren bills will be marked up next week in the subcommittee.
IV is working with the committee members at this time and will give more updates as the bills move forward. Please continue to make calls.
hot Www.google.co.uk+www.
txh1b
04-20 10:56 AM
In the absence of a date, it is 6 moths from admitted date, by default. You may confirm this by calling USCIS.
That is not true. There is no default assumption and call center folks have no knowledge about things.
I have first hand experience with the same scenario at the same airport and CBP said it was a good idea to come back rather than assume a 6 month stay.
That is not true. There is no default assumption and call center folks have no knowledge about things.
I have first hand experience with the same scenario at the same airport and CBP said it was a good idea to come back rather than assume a 6 month stay.
more...
house on Google.co.uk – you will
shree772000
08-13 03:36 PM
who is vld rao?
His full name is venkateshwar rao.....:p
His full name is venkateshwar rao.....:p
tattoo byuse Www.google.co.uk+www
sledge_hammer
05-14 09:29 PM
^^^^
more...
pictures mapsq Google.co.uk+maps
gsc999
04-18 09:39 PM
I asked this question few days ago but no one responded. I guess nothing is going on. Why do they waste tax payers money by introducing bills and not acting on them.
Any way, pack your bags or wait for ten years.
--
Patience my lovelies. This may be the calm before the storm, who knows.
Per some news report, a debate has been scheduled on Senate floor to debate a comprehensive immigration reform bill during last two weeks of May'07
Any way, pack your bags or wait for ten years.
--
Patience my lovelies. This may be the calm before the storm, who knows.
Per some news report, a debate has been scheduled on Senate floor to debate a comprehensive immigration reform bill during last two weeks of May'07
dresses m.google.co.uk/maps
black_logs
04-12 04:09 PM
Labor substitution is bad for those who can't find one and good for those who found one. I didn't find one so it's bad for me. But 1 thing the DOL came up with the substitution rule is that 45 days labor expiry rule. Just can't believe the administration can harrass people to that level. When labor substitution is in place what's the point of this 45 days rule ???
more...
makeup http://images.google.co.uk/
gcsucks
06-01 02:58 PM
ya so if i can atleast file my 485 i can be relieved that i will not have to leave the country ! Everybody has the same problem buddy
girlfriend while Google.co.uk was
nixstor
08-14 04:25 PM
Called 6 different operators at the USCIS and got different answers (atleast they are consistently inconsistent!)
2 Said it is perfectly fine as long as the amount is correct
3 said they prefer seperate checks but if the amount is correct they will accept it
1 said they will reject the whole package.
On a lighter note i spoke to one really sweet lady when my call was escalated. All i wanted to ask was about the checks, but she (very enthusiastically) looked up my information and informed me that i was not in the system yet and actually apologised to me. Now i KNOW she looked it up coz she got my middle and company names right even without my telling her that. She even said she has received a few calls today and the guy b4 me was a lucky caller as he was in the system as of Aug 8.
Called 6 different operators today? Wow!
2 Said it is perfectly fine as long as the amount is correct
3 said they prefer seperate checks but if the amount is correct they will accept it
1 said they will reject the whole package.
On a lighter note i spoke to one really sweet lady when my call was escalated. All i wanted to ask was about the checks, but she (very enthusiastically) looked up my information and informed me that i was not in the system yet and actually apologised to me. Now i KNOW she looked it up coz she got my middle and company names right even without my telling her that. She even said she has received a few calls today and the guy b4 me was a lucky caller as he was in the system as of Aug 8.
Called 6 different operators today? Wow!
hairstyles Google - Current UK homepage
meg_z
08-04 03:41 PM
guys many of us are considering going back to india.. any idea on whether those who have 40 credits will be eligible for social security from india...
also any adivice o what is the best way to transfer 401 to india.. withdraw immeditately or wait till 591/2 years..
Not sure about SS benefit. You can't do anything anyway with it now. If you are young, consider it gone even if you were US citizen at the moment.
If you withdraw your 401K now, you will have to pay taxes, plus 10% penalty probably. Depanding on your employer's 401K program policy, some allows money to stay if it exceeds certain minimum. Be sure to check the vesting policy. You can always roll it over to an IRA of your choice.
also any adivice o what is the best way to transfer 401 to india.. withdraw immeditately or wait till 591/2 years..
Not sure about SS benefit. You can't do anything anyway with it now. If you are young, consider it gone even if you were US citizen at the moment.
If you withdraw your 401K now, you will have to pay taxes, plus 10% penalty probably. Depanding on your employer's 401K program policy, some allows money to stay if it exceeds certain minimum. Be sure to check the vesting policy. You can always roll it over to an IRA of your choice.
dollar500
08-09 09:04 PM
This bill is mostly for aviation safety. It doesn't necessarily applies to immigrants who are applying for permanent residency.
senthil1
05-09 11:58 PM
As for as I knw You can be out of job for any period in EAD. But when they process I485 you need to be in the job. Many unemployed persons are getting GC interview. If you do not get RFE or interview then it is ok even if you are unemployed at the time of receiving gc.
No comments:
Post a Comment