priderock
05-15 11:03 AM
I think this is a very useful poll and I wish most people partake in this. This will give a very good metric on how many people are waiting and good guestimate on future movements !!!
wallpaper ackground using Photoshop
docwa
04-12 06:50 PM
Thanks all. I called my lawyer, and she mentioned that there have been specific cases of the Neb Service Center rejecting I485 applications for internists while they are doing fellowships. I guess my plan would be to find a 'full time' position working a couple of nights a week in the same city where I am working as a fellow, and use that as proof of ongoing full time internist work.
I am not sure if they need just a letter, or a w2s also. I guess 'full time' is a very arbitrary word, and can be applied to more than 28-32 hrs a week, which is very easily doable.
I am not sure if they need just a letter, or a w2s also. I guess 'full time' is a very arbitrary word, and can be applied to more than 28-32 hrs a week, which is very easily doable.
AXM
12-12 04:34 PM
My question is if the AP has an expiration date, does the officer's parole stamp supercedes that or not? thanks
AM
AM
2011 Drawing Vector BackGrounds
meridiani.planum
07-12 08:37 AM
I would suggest you push your application for premium processing for I-140 so that it would be approved in 30 days time now. Because you are in the 6th year of H1 you can do it. So in 30 days if you have 140 approved then you would know whether your priorty date is recaptured then go for I485 before 08-08-08 Sep bulletin date?
double-check with lawyer about the I-140 premium processing. My understanding is that you wont qualify for it since your PD is Feb 2008, and 6th year ends in March 2009. So come march 2009 you are eligible for 1 year h1 extension as your LC would be 365 days old. The current qualifying rule for I-140 premium processing indicates that its only for people who have no other way of getting an H1 extension (meaning LC is <365 days old at the point of expiry of current H1)
double-check with lawyer about the I-140 premium processing. My understanding is that you wont qualify for it since your PD is Feb 2008, and 6th year ends in March 2009. So come march 2009 you are eligible for 1 year h1 extension as your LC would be 365 days old. The current qualifying rule for I-140 premium processing indicates that its only for people who have no other way of getting an H1 extension (meaning LC is <365 days old at the point of expiry of current H1)
more...
ganguteli
04-08 05:14 PM
Winner - Thanks for the recommendation. You should have stopped right there. I ask questions to understand how it functions and whats going on. If you dont know the answer. Just be quiet. Stop making smartass comments. I dont have time go back and forth on it.
You don't have time but you expect others to have time to read your smartass posts? Huh
You don't have time but you expect others to have time to read your smartass posts? Huh
InTheMoment
07-12 01:36 AM
Hang on mann! no need to jump to conclusions yet...
more...
pappu
05-13 01:38 PM
All these articles say we are hoping to get citizenship. I think this word raises more shackeles than saying getting green card. Cmon, we are only thinking GC now. Ctizinship after 5 years is somewhat of a time bound process.
Why don these articles say we are waiting for GC. This atleast will be more palatable to the anti leagl immigration forces.More importanatly it refelects our true problem as of now.
__________________________________________________ _________
That is true. Also, a lot of people do not even want to go for citizenship. Greencard is sufficient for professionals to have freedom to live and work in USA. Citizenship is not something we are all seeking.
Why don these articles say we are waiting for GC. This atleast will be more palatable to the anti leagl immigration forces.More importanatly it refelects our true problem as of now.
__________________________________________________ _________
That is true. Also, a lot of people do not even want to go for citizenship. Greencard is sufficient for professionals to have freedom to live and work in USA. Citizenship is not something we are all seeking.
2010 tutorial-photoshop-ackground-
immidude
07-13 10:36 AM
ppl respond i think it is very important
more...
LCtank
07-14 01:46 PM
This link didn't work for me either.
Nobody knows much about when Skil bill will be debated. Webfaxes are a means to influence lawmakers to bring this to the floor of the house. Independent analaysis by a lawfirm based on collection of information from various sources indicates the chance that some business backed bill for high skilled immigrants will be passed this year. There is a 45% chance that it will get passed early next year. You can view details on this link.
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7644/2582/1600/chart_alert7.11.2006.gif
Nobody knows much about when Skil bill will be debated. Webfaxes are a means to influence lawmakers to bring this to the floor of the house. Independent analaysis by a lawfirm based on collection of information from various sources indicates the chance that some business backed bill for high skilled immigrants will be passed this year. There is a 45% chance that it will get passed early next year. You can view details on this link.
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7644/2582/1600/chart_alert7.11.2006.gif
hair In this tutorial I#39;ll show you
ilangocal
04-07 10:41 AM
Hi
I have given up hopes of getting an H-1B through the Master's quota. I applied on April 4. So there are no hopes anyway.
Now how can one get an H-1B through a non-profit organization. My understanding of this process is not very clear. I was under the impression (wrong impression!!) that if I can get a job at a Non-Profit place through a consulting company(I am an employee of the consulting company and not the Non-Profit org) and because my workplace is at a non-profit organization, I can get an H-1B that qualifies as one that belongs to the Non-Profit H-1B category.
Please clarify. I am trying to understand this clearly.
Thanks very much
I have given up hopes of getting an H-1B through the Master's quota. I applied on April 4. So there are no hopes anyway.
Now how can one get an H-1B through a non-profit organization. My understanding of this process is not very clear. I was under the impression (wrong impression!!) that if I can get a job at a Non-Profit place through a consulting company(I am an employee of the consulting company and not the Non-Profit org) and because my workplace is at a non-profit organization, I can get an H-1B that qualifies as one that belongs to the Non-Profit H-1B category.
Please clarify. I am trying to understand this clearly.
Thanks very much
more...
LostInGCProcess
09-19 05:12 PM
as I was not getting a corp to corp job for more than a year.I desperately need to work.now I am on a project for 3 months and it will end soon also.but this company wants to hire me full time. thats why I want to join them with EAD and when my h1b approves I will get it stamped and reenter..
You can continue to work with the company from the day they apply for your H1(of from the day you get the receipt of h1 application)....you don't have to wait till you get an approved H1.
You can continue to work with the company from the day they apply for your H1(of from the day you get the receipt of h1 application)....you don't have to wait till you get an approved H1.
hot Background tutorial:
estrela21
02-08 11:52 PM
As gsc999 said peoples here mostly know about "Employment Based GC" not much about "Family Based GC" .... Still few questions if we can guide you to the right place...
a) What is your current Immigration Status ?
b) Do you have SSN ?
c) Forget about he goes to Jail/not is it impossible to get your "Marriage Certified" or at least put the Application before March 31st ? You have almost 51 days ...Based on that a lawyer can guide you but if you dont have a Marriage Certficate no one can really help... You know !
d) Lets the Justice system decide he goes to Jail or not but if unfortunately he is convicted and goes to Jail for 18 months do you want to live/continue your marriage with him after he comes out ?
e) Based on Marriage with US Citizen they give you "conditional GC" - and they would verify after 2-3 years if your marriage is a "Bonafide Marriage" etc... and then only give you a "unconditional GC"
That's why you will see those fake "immigration marriage" start giving problem after 2-3 years and end up in mutual Divorce. Be cautious about converting you GC to a regular "unconditional GC" .
Good Luck !
thank you....so much
a) What is your current Immigration Status ?
b) Do you have SSN ?
c) Forget about he goes to Jail/not is it impossible to get your "Marriage Certified" or at least put the Application before March 31st ? You have almost 51 days ...Based on that a lawyer can guide you but if you dont have a Marriage Certficate no one can really help... You know !
d) Lets the Justice system decide he goes to Jail or not but if unfortunately he is convicted and goes to Jail for 18 months do you want to live/continue your marriage with him after he comes out ?
e) Based on Marriage with US Citizen they give you "conditional GC" - and they would verify after 2-3 years if your marriage is a "Bonafide Marriage" etc... and then only give you a "unconditional GC"
That's why you will see those fake "immigration marriage" start giving problem after 2-3 years and end up in mutual Divorce. Be cautious about converting you GC to a regular "unconditional GC" .
Good Luck !
thank you....so much
more...
house Scene Wallpaper using Cute
ramakrishna_ram
06-14 07:40 PM
Thank you for your inputs. I really appreciated for your help. We went to Detective office and he allowed my sister only to question. He asked couple of questions regarding that family and theft. My sister explained him that she don't know about that situation. It took about 20 minutes time there. We have below questions still remains in our mind.
1) Do we really required a Lawyer to protect?
2) I believe they should have proper information to arrest or accuse right?
3) We know my sister is innocent but feeling insecure for being happend. so what are all the chances to again question my sister?.
After viewing your messages here, we realized it is wrong to go to Detective office but we went this morning
Please help me in this
1) Do we really required a Lawyer to protect?
2) I believe they should have proper information to arrest or accuse right?
3) We know my sister is innocent but feeling insecure for being happend. so what are all the chances to again question my sister?.
After viewing your messages here, we realized it is wrong to go to Detective office but we went this morning
Please help me in this
tattoo Photoshop Cropping Background
eastindia
09-23 11:14 AM
As long as greedy corporations like microsoft exist noting will happen to H1B program..its the economy that's it ..once it start moving up h1b will become l1b and the import of cheap labor starts once again .....you guys are just spreading fear nothing else ....
You hate Microsoft because you cannot a job there. Why don't you spend time upgrading your skills and get rid of your hatred for H1B workers.
If you think it is too much for you and you would rather blame Immigrants for your incompetence, then you may want to try apply as a Janitor in Microsoft or Google. Maybe they will hire you. You can then tell all your friends that you work for Microsoft. :D
You hate Microsoft because you cannot a job there. Why don't you spend time upgrading your skills and get rid of your hatred for H1B workers.
If you think it is too much for you and you would rather blame Immigrants for your incompetence, then you may want to try apply as a Janitor in Microsoft or Google. Maybe they will hire you. You can then tell all your friends that you work for Microsoft. :D
more...
pictures Photoshop Tutorial
BharatPremi
07-12 11:00 AM
Lawyers are willing to file before JULY as because then they can charge the
LEGAL fee. Wake up vivekm1309....
No. This statement may not be true for all lawyers. My lawyer is not going to charge anything additional as his professional fee.
LEGAL fee. Wake up vivekm1309....
No. This statement may not be true for all lawyers. My lawyer is not going to charge anything additional as his professional fee.
dresses by starting Photoshop and
frostrated
10-26 01:41 PM
Is there is any way can we see the data.
is this what you are asking for?
http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/New%20Structure/3rd%20Level%20(Left%20Nav%20Children)/Green%20Card%20-%203rd%20Level/Pending%20Form%20I485%20Reports.pdf
is this what you are asking for?
http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/New%20Structure/3rd%20Level%20(Left%20Nav%20Children)/Green%20Card%20-%203rd%20Level/Pending%20Form%20I485%20Reports.pdf
more...
makeup This tutorial will demonstrate
dazed378
03-28 03:23 PM
I sent the documents (tax return and W-7 together) through certified mail and as per USPS tracking, they were delivered on 28th Feb. However, IRS representative said they received my tax return documents on 14th March. I got the refund through direct deposit on 25th March.
girlfriend 47 Fantasy Wallpaper tutorial
needhelp!
02-14 02:34 PM
bump
hairstyles Website Photoshop Background
lazycis
05-07 01:29 PM
Forget to mention that you can port to self-employment :)
gparr
March 15th, 2004, 11:10 AM
Steven brings up a good point about those camera phones. I fear them to a degree. Someone told me recently that they had read/heard advice that when you're using a credit card at a store make sure you keep the numbers covered up. Apparently, people with camera phones have been known to take a picture of your card to get the numbers and expiration date.
Gary
Gary
capriol
04-15 02:49 PM
Dear Friends:
I would appreciate if someone could answer these 3 questions for me:
As you know, when we submitted our 485 (AOS-EB) applications, we also submitted a copy of our most recent 1-94 card with it. This summer I will be leaving the US for 4 months, and on my port of exit will be surrendering the 1-94 card (a copy of which is with the USCIS). On return I will be receiving a fresh 1-94 card. Now my questions are:
(1)Do I have to re-send the new 1-94 card to the USCIS which I receive upon my return?
(2)Will surrendering the old 1-94 and getting a new one mess up my 485 record (in case those folks want to verify anything again)?
(3)Have you heard of anyone who has had trouble re-entering the US with a pending 485; valid H1B visa; and no advanced parole?
Kindly let me know; I have no attorney, and your input will be so appreciated. Thanks.
I would appreciate if someone could answer these 3 questions for me:
As you know, when we submitted our 485 (AOS-EB) applications, we also submitted a copy of our most recent 1-94 card with it. This summer I will be leaving the US for 4 months, and on my port of exit will be surrendering the 1-94 card (a copy of which is with the USCIS). On return I will be receiving a fresh 1-94 card. Now my questions are:
(1)Do I have to re-send the new 1-94 card to the USCIS which I receive upon my return?
(2)Will surrendering the old 1-94 and getting a new one mess up my 485 record (in case those folks want to verify anything again)?
(3)Have you heard of anyone who has had trouble re-entering the US with a pending 485; valid H1B visa; and no advanced parole?
Kindly let me know; I have no attorney, and your input will be so appreciated. Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment