Macaca
08-10 04:25 PM
A woman who was traveling alone in the mountains found a precious stone in a stream.
The next day she met another traveler who was hungry, the woman opened her bag to share her food. The hungry traveler saw the precious stone and asked the woman to give it to him. She did so without hesitation. The traveler left, rejoicing in his great fortune. He knew the stone was worth enough to give him security for a lifetime.
But a few days later he came back to return the stone to the woman. "I've been thinking," he said, "I know how valuable the stone is, but I give it back in the hope that you can give me something even more precious. Give me what you have within you that enabled you to give me the stone."
The woman smiled, "The joy of giving!"
The next day she met another traveler who was hungry, the woman opened her bag to share her food. The hungry traveler saw the precious stone and asked the woman to give it to him. She did so without hesitation. The traveler left, rejoicing in his great fortune. He knew the stone was worth enough to give him security for a lifetime.
But a few days later he came back to return the stone to the woman. "I've been thinking," he said, "I know how valuable the stone is, but I give it back in the hope that you can give me something even more precious. Give me what you have within you that enabled you to give me the stone."
The woman smiled, "The joy of giving!"
wallpaper Set ready for GOP debate
andy garcia
11-10 09:30 PM
Remember, USCIS only tells us "total" I-485 receipts. They don't break it down to what many of us are interested to know, which is, how many are family based and how many are employment based. There is no way to know how many of the 150K receipts issued in Sept for I-485 were EB.
FB and EB combined annual limit is 366,000 immigrant visas (226K FB + 140K EB)
That total also includes Asylum/refugee, DV lottery and Immediate Relatives.
FB and EB combined annual limit is 366,000 immigrant visas (226K FB + 140K EB)
That total also includes Asylum/refugee, DV lottery and Immediate Relatives.
number30
03-29 06:02 PM
You dont have anything to worry about. If you dont get the ITIN, just amend your tax return with new ITIN application later.
Yes That is the way. You have three years to ammend your tax return. It is simple and common
Yes That is the way. You have three years to ammend your tax return. It is simple and common
2011 republican debates Jun 10,
leo2606
09-24 08:38 PM
Yes, she is the primary applicant. I called the attorney this evening and he suggested H1 tranfer. I have seen people saying USCIS is rejecting H1-B transfers if the applicant already got EAD. I have to see how far that is true.
is she the primary applicant on AOS? If so, to be safe, you may have her continue on H1 (provided employer is willing to file for H1B ac21 aka "transfer").
If she is not prim. applicant and If the employer is not willing to shed the H1 "transfer" money, you may save money by using EAD.
just my thoughts, check with attorney please.
Regards,
GCCovet.
is she the primary applicant on AOS? If so, to be safe, you may have her continue on H1 (provided employer is willing to file for H1B ac21 aka "transfer").
If she is not prim. applicant and If the employer is not willing to shed the H1 "transfer" money, you may save money by using EAD.
just my thoughts, check with attorney please.
Regards,
GCCovet.
more...
miguy
03-16 09:16 AM
well, the connection is that if you get the Statement of Need from Canada, you can go to Canada to satisfy the 2 years j1-home residency requirement. While, if you get the SON from India, you would have to go to India. You have talked about plan B in your earlier post, I am a Canadian Citizen and my wife a Canadian PR(we live in Canada). So, if she gets a residency on J1, the worst is that she could come to Canada to satisfy the 2 yr requirement.
roseball
02-28 04:33 PM
Can anybody please help in answering below questions on my case? I really appreciate your help. This is urgent for me.
#1: I am working for Company A (current company). My GC processing details (with current company):
1. Labor Approved.
2. I-140 Approved with priority date of Aug 2006 (Category -EB2)
3. I-485 - NOT filed
#2: I am on 6th year of H1-B. My current H1-B is valid till Jan 29, 2011 (less than 365 days from today).
I want to change job and join Company B (new company) for excellent offer and life long stability.
As per my understanding, for continuous H1-B extension & GC approval on existing priority date, I must stay with existing company(A). But attorney of new company(B) is saying he will be able to handle my H1-B extension and may be able to save my priority date also by filing new PERM & I-140. I am not sure whether attorney of new company(B) is correct or not. Can anybody please help in answering below questions?
Ques : If new company(B) transfers H1-B and USCIS will grant H1-B for 3 years based on approved I-140 with current company(A):
A. Can USCIS revokes extended period ( after Jan 29, 2011) if current company(A) revokes their approved I-140 before new company(B) gets approval of new PERM and I-140?
B. Can new company (B) start new PERM application during my extension period (after Jan 29, 2011)?
C. Can new company (B) transfer Priority date even if existing company(A) revokes their I-140?
A. Since the law is unclear, to be on the safe side, you can have the new company file H1 extension in premium processing and resign/leave the current employer only after extension is approved
B. Yes, new company can start a new PERM and port your earlier PD during I-140 process
C. PD can be ported even if old employer revokes I-140, provided the revocation was not due to fraud.
Also, I am sure all IV members would really appreciate if you could tell us the name of this company which is offering a life long stability..:-)
#1: I am working for Company A (current company). My GC processing details (with current company):
1. Labor Approved.
2. I-140 Approved with priority date of Aug 2006 (Category -EB2)
3. I-485 - NOT filed
#2: I am on 6th year of H1-B. My current H1-B is valid till Jan 29, 2011 (less than 365 days from today).
I want to change job and join Company B (new company) for excellent offer and life long stability.
As per my understanding, for continuous H1-B extension & GC approval on existing priority date, I must stay with existing company(A). But attorney of new company(B) is saying he will be able to handle my H1-B extension and may be able to save my priority date also by filing new PERM & I-140. I am not sure whether attorney of new company(B) is correct or not. Can anybody please help in answering below questions?
Ques : If new company(B) transfers H1-B and USCIS will grant H1-B for 3 years based on approved I-140 with current company(A):
A. Can USCIS revokes extended period ( after Jan 29, 2011) if current company(A) revokes their approved I-140 before new company(B) gets approval of new PERM and I-140?
B. Can new company (B) start new PERM application during my extension period (after Jan 29, 2011)?
C. Can new company (B) transfer Priority date even if existing company(A) revokes their I-140?
A. Since the law is unclear, to be on the safe side, you can have the new company file H1 extension in premium processing and resign/leave the current employer only after extension is approved
B. Yes, new company can start a new PERM and port your earlier PD during I-140 process
C. PD can be ported even if old employer revokes I-140, provided the revocation was not due to fraud.
Also, I am sure all IV members would really appreciate if you could tell us the name of this company which is offering a life long stability..:-)
more...
rbashir
06-11 09:12 PM
Guys
I need your sincere advice, I am currently working for companay A, labor files 2003 , PD December 2003, 45 days letter recieved and send in September 2005. Applied for 7th year ectension. I am from non-retrogress countrym but since EB3 is in bad shape so I am retrogressed. Now the situation is that another company is willing to hire me and want to transfer may case also. The are ready to file my case in PERM. My question is, that is it possible for file the labor in EB2 since its current and the BIG question is I am eligible to file EB2, I have bachelors degree with 5 years of progressive experience. Currently I am working as information security engineer and the new company wants to hire me as an Information security analyst. My lawyer advice me not to do so , as he said labor might now get approived in PERM under EB2.
Please Please advice me on this matter.
Thanks
I need your sincere advice, I am currently working for companay A, labor files 2003 , PD December 2003, 45 days letter recieved and send in September 2005. Applied for 7th year ectension. I am from non-retrogress countrym but since EB3 is in bad shape so I am retrogressed. Now the situation is that another company is willing to hire me and want to transfer may case also. The are ready to file my case in PERM. My question is, that is it possible for file the labor in EB2 since its current and the BIG question is I am eligible to file EB2, I have bachelors degree with 5 years of progressive experience. Currently I am working as information security engineer and the new company wants to hire me as an Information security analyst. My lawyer advice me not to do so , as he said labor might now get approived in PERM under EB2.
Please Please advice me on this matter.
Thanks
2010 GOP candidates
h1bemployee
02-25 09:03 PM
Are you for real? USCIS has nothing to do with LCA amendment. That should be DOL (Department of Labor).
thats what my employer told me....
thats what my employer told me....
more...
digmetalq
04-23 03:04 AM
The damage is already done, so now why would they care about any immigration laws, legal or illegal, I pray everyday, for that one day all the xenophobics jumping the fence, because the way I see it no ILLEGAL drugs will be available unles you live in Detroit , the supply and demand will cause them to start a new visa program, which the xenophobics will support overwhelmingly.
hair GOP Debate Recap: Obama Sucks
iman.karta
11-06 01:31 PM
Whats up, guys!
FYI:
My employer got a letter today stating that my form ETA9089 has been certified. Finally, after about 13 months waiting.
I got audited on November 2007. I filed the petition on October 2007.
Good luck with all of you guys.
Thanks for the supports!
FYI:
My employer got a letter today stating that my form ETA9089 has been certified. Finally, after about 13 months waiting.
I got audited on November 2007. I filed the petition on October 2007.
Good luck with all of you guys.
Thanks for the supports!
more...
extra_mint
02-06 11:41 AM
Congratulations Ivar.
Hi EveryOne,
I got my Green card in mail yesterday. I want to thank IV and everyone for all the support during this GC journey. I wish everyone all the best for their green card process. I wish everyone gets to file 485 irrespective of priority dates and ultimately get their green cards. This is a question to Admin, i have a recursive donation going on, I would like to make a one time donation and stop the recursive donation.
Thanks.
Hi EveryOne,
I got my Green card in mail yesterday. I want to thank IV and everyone for all the support during this GC journey. I wish everyone all the best for their green card process. I wish everyone gets to file 485 irrespective of priority dates and ultimately get their green cards. This is a question to Admin, i have a recursive donation going on, I would like to make a one time donation and stop the recursive donation.
Thanks.
hot Republican debate-firsts
solaris27
02-24 12:04 PM
its depends ...
my CPA deducted below expenses
1) my and wife air ticket to india for visa stamping.
2) All visa fees
3) all hotel exp.
4) All attorney and USCIS fees .
but check with your CPA .
my CPA deducted below expenses
1) my and wife air ticket to india for visa stamping.
2) All visa fees
3) all hotel exp.
4) All attorney and USCIS fees .
but check with your CPA .
more...
house Republican Field 2012
Anders �stberg
September 27th, 2004, 11:41 AM
I did hear, however, from a reliable source, that Canon will be upgrading the next 1D Mark II to have an in-camera phone.
What a nightmare... just when you're about to take that photo of the bride-groom putting the ring on the bride's finger your camera rings with a loud polyponic hip-hop melody ... :)
What a nightmare... just when you're about to take that photo of the bride-groom putting the ring on the bride's finger your camera rings with a loud polyponic hip-hop melody ... :)
tattoo First Republican Debate
Brad
May 23rd, 2005, 01:47 PM
Hey, good job on these photos. I've been down there before and I've noticed that you really have about a 10 minute window just after the sun comes up and before the sun goes down when the light pulls out details and colours out of the rock that you never saw before!
more...
pictures Here#39;s your debate cheat sheet
franklin
09-23 02:42 AM
FWIW - I never got any copies of receipts, just the numbers, from my attorney
dresses Republican debate will feature
usirit
01-28 12:16 PM
We got a denial around Dec-21'07 but after appealing they change back the status to 'In Process'; and according to the timeline we should be no more than 2 weeks away from getting 'CERTIFIED'... Then I-485 and I-140...
BTW, trs80 what a nice signature....
BTW, trs80 what a nice signature....
more...
makeup img 182 2012 presidential gop
eagerr2i
07-16 11:37 PM
W-2 is from the employer, that you got paid. Tax return is form 1040 you filed with IRS
girlfriend of the 2012 Republican
gc_bulgaria
02-12 02:40 PM
http://www..com/discussion-forums/i485-1/28005017/
Its not easy but can be done. The cover letter in my case didn't work - no way of knowing because my application was filed in July when EVERYONE was current. Lawyer screwed up and didnt file in February 07 with the I 140. Below is what I got back from TSC re: cross charge- I had to jump through the hoops for them to consider it. There are some good and informative posts on .
"Today I received an email from my lawyers office who had requested a congressional inquiry with TSC. Good news is that my congresswoman's office is really efficient - they followed up till they got the confirmation. Now atleast I know they will consider it as CC.
Below is what TSC wrote back. Now the wait for visa bulletins and processing dates resumes!
"The message was sent to management. Yes they can be charge cross chargeability. However, at this time the files can not be request due to the large volume of work the unit has. Cases are process accordingly and chronological.
Will sent another message to management, but this request in expediting these cases does not meet the service criteria.
Thank you for your inquiry and please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have further questions regarding this case.
Texas Service Center
Congressional Relations " "
Its not easy but can be done. The cover letter in my case didn't work - no way of knowing because my application was filed in July when EVERYONE was current. Lawyer screwed up and didnt file in February 07 with the I 140. Below is what I got back from TSC re: cross charge- I had to jump through the hoops for them to consider it. There are some good and informative posts on .
"Today I received an email from my lawyers office who had requested a congressional inquiry with TSC. Good news is that my congresswoman's office is really efficient - they followed up till they got the confirmation. Now atleast I know they will consider it as CC.
Below is what TSC wrote back. Now the wait for visa bulletins and processing dates resumes!
"The message was sent to management. Yes they can be charge cross chargeability. However, at this time the files can not be request due to the large volume of work the unit has. Cases are process accordingly and chronological.
Will sent another message to management, but this request in expediting these cases does not meet the service criteria.
Thank you for your inquiry and please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have further questions regarding this case.
Texas Service Center
Congressional Relations " "
hairstyles The first 2012 Republican
pablo8000
04-16 07:36 PM
Hello,
Thanks a lot for your answers.
Despite the situation sounds illegal and I agree it is - I didn't wanted to make something illegal and was just waiting for my employer to fill the papers.
I am as well what they call a skilled worker, I basically get a o1 visa to work as manager for a big company and I don't give a fuck - but yeah I get another job offer and didn't waited to have the new visa to start. You know sometimes you can take bad decisions, people can tell you things which never happen, and that's unfortunately how life is.
Last week I get another job offer, it's real and not illegal - I worked a lot to get this offer and spent so much time working hard instead to have fun.
I am currently filling a new o1 with a lawyer and plan anyway to leave the US asap. Maybe I will never have this visa and will probably be bar for 3 years but I really need to try to make everything possible.
When I get the first job offer in the US - I was working as manager in Europe, and everything was pretty fine. I accepted this job, sold and gave all the stuff I owned to come here, in the United States, to work. Today I have no apartment or place to live in my country and I know as well that when you get a non immigrant visa you are supposed to can get back to your country easily but it's like hard to keep 2 rent and 2 places.
I will be very grateful if you can give me your point of view about my case and share your experiences.
Thanks a lot
Thanks a lot for your answers.
Despite the situation sounds illegal and I agree it is - I didn't wanted to make something illegal and was just waiting for my employer to fill the papers.
I am as well what they call a skilled worker, I basically get a o1 visa to work as manager for a big company and I don't give a fuck - but yeah I get another job offer and didn't waited to have the new visa to start. You know sometimes you can take bad decisions, people can tell you things which never happen, and that's unfortunately how life is.
Last week I get another job offer, it's real and not illegal - I worked a lot to get this offer and spent so much time working hard instead to have fun.
I am currently filling a new o1 with a lawyer and plan anyway to leave the US asap. Maybe I will never have this visa and will probably be bar for 3 years but I really need to try to make everything possible.
When I get the first job offer in the US - I was working as manager in Europe, and everything was pretty fine. I accepted this job, sold and gave all the stuff I owned to come here, in the United States, to work. Today I have no apartment or place to live in my country and I know as well that when you get a non immigrant visa you are supposed to can get back to your country easily but it's like hard to keep 2 rent and 2 places.
I will be very grateful if you can give me your point of view about my case and share your experiences.
Thanks a lot
gc_on_demand
11-20 12:07 PM
This is just believe and what I think is something will be good for EB community. Specially those who has MS or Higer degree from USA. It can be tough for employee of small consulting companies. But that is Reform.
Ultimately they will hike H1b quota with some tight regulations so who ever is genuine can use it.
I know some people are saying that CIS wont be able to process all app and we have to suffer from Illegal people's filling. but if they add , recapture some visa for us in their CIR bill then dates will be current for us for some 1-2 years for sure and we can go to CP route and get green card thing done. I am 100 % sure that illegal people will not go to CP route. and CP route is very quick when dates are current.
only one thing I see if CIR passes.. Lawers.. they will be busy with illegal people and will not look at us because I am sure their fees will be higher than our straight cases and they want it desparetly than us. so lawer may not give attention to your case..
Ultimately they will hike H1b quota with some tight regulations so who ever is genuine can use it.
I know some people are saying that CIS wont be able to process all app and we have to suffer from Illegal people's filling. but if they add , recapture some visa for us in their CIR bill then dates will be current for us for some 1-2 years for sure and we can go to CP route and get green card thing done. I am 100 % sure that illegal people will not go to CP route. and CP route is very quick when dates are current.
only one thing I see if CIR passes.. Lawers.. they will be busy with illegal people and will not look at us because I am sure their fees will be higher than our straight cases and they want it desparetly than us. so lawer may not give attention to your case..
raghureddy
03-18 06:03 PM
The reason they said was they are doing the back ground check on the company. But i am on the payroll from the same company since last 4years...
No comments:
Post a Comment