ItIsNotFunny
10-13 03:25 PM
Doesn't matter casuals or formals.
Casuals - most of the IOs don't mind.
Formal - everyone likes it. I would rather go for formal to be on safe side.
Casuals - most of the IOs don't mind.
Formal - everyone likes it. I would rather go for formal to be on safe side.
wallpaper akshay kumar thank you movie

seba
09-24 10:35 AM
Hi all,
I am sure there are people here who started the green card application process but also wanted to go to school (e.g., for MBA) during the green card process. Is it possible to get an F-1 visa to attend school full-time while your green card is still pending?
I heard during a lawyer's presentation that it is very hard (almost impossible) to get an F-1 visa if you have started the green card application process, since by starting it, you have declared an intent to immigrate.
However, I have also heard that it is easy to get an F-1 visa even after starting the green card application process, but your green card application will be canceled.
Please let me know if you have any knowledge or experience in this. Thanks.
I am sure there are people here who started the green card application process but also wanted to go to school (e.g., for MBA) during the green card process. Is it possible to get an F-1 visa to attend school full-time while your green card is still pending?
I heard during a lawyer's presentation that it is very hard (almost impossible) to get an F-1 visa if you have started the green card application process, since by starting it, you have declared an intent to immigrate.
However, I have also heard that it is easy to get an F-1 visa even after starting the green card application process, but your green card application will be canceled.
Please let me know if you have any knowledge or experience in this. Thanks.
FUNTIMES
08-20 11:08 AM
I am also in the same situation. My GC has been approved on August 5th 2008 and my wife's case is still pending, with no LUD. Did anyone else receive any approval.
2011 thank you movie 2011
sc3
07-12 08:08 PM
It is partly true. You get stuck in name check , somebody get stuck at I-140, All in all this whole system is purposefully created to keep doors locked "legallly". The first and foremost question should be how the hell government has decided 140000 visas not 40000 and not 240000 but only 140000 and why the hell discrimination against people from only 4 countries?
And what is your argument for the numbers to be 40000 or 240000? Everyone will be dissatisfied with whatever number that is alloted (how did they reach 65 for H1B, or how did they decide on 195000 for a few years).
Also there is no discrimination against "only 4 countries", there is a cap on any country taking more than 7% of the visa numbers (ok, I will not go whether such a cap is warranted), which was set way too long ago.
When you throw the "D" word, make sure you have the facts right. We all are frustrated, but it not an excuse for us to throw baseless accusations.
No I am not a USGOV stooge, I am another legal immigrant waiting -- for long enough time -- for his turn.
And what is your argument for the numbers to be 40000 or 240000? Everyone will be dissatisfied with whatever number that is alloted (how did they reach 65 for H1B, or how did they decide on 195000 for a few years).
Also there is no discrimination against "only 4 countries", there is a cap on any country taking more than 7% of the visa numbers (ok, I will not go whether such a cap is warranted), which was set way too long ago.
When you throw the "D" word, make sure you have the facts right. We all are frustrated, but it not an excuse for us to throw baseless accusations.
No I am not a USGOV stooge, I am another legal immigrant waiting -- for long enough time -- for his turn.
more...

ilikekilo
05-11 11:57 AM
i already did send a few
gc_aspirant_prasad
06-22 05:19 PM
Maybe he should volunteer for a pay cut of 30%. ONLY 30%. See, its trivial little teeny weeny 30%. Its nothing. You wont even feel it. How about that director?
:-) Super! May be you can get him to donate that 30% to IV instead of a pay cut.
:-) Super! May be you can get him to donate that 30% to IV instead of a pay cut.
more...
Maverick1
11-13 05:08 PM
I asked her if it is change of address they sent she is not sure but she said usually it is the card when Current Status: is "Document mailed to applicant."
She put in a service request for me and she some one is going to contact me in 30 business days.
Goodluck.
Since you are EB3/2004/India it is probably not I485 approval unless you got EXTREMELY lucky and they processed your application out of turn.
She put in a service request for me and she some one is going to contact me in 30 business days.
Goodluck.
Since you are EB3/2004/India it is probably not I485 approval unless you got EXTREMELY lucky and they processed your application out of turn.
2010 Akshay Kumar - Thank You Movie
ItsLife
05-06 09:17 PM
Why are u putting unrelated stuff here. You can always consult a lawyer for lawsuit
if u feel. Ofcourse nothing is free. U will need to pay a lawyer for that.
We can post IPL matches here, we can post people working on two jobs and all the advise for every thing and not for this poor guy who seeks advise.
This is a form for immigration issues and not only to get your Green card. Incase you forget that.
This is a very sad state then some seniors think they can talk trash or anything to other members. This needs to stop asap.
if u feel. Ofcourse nothing is free. U will need to pay a lawyer for that.
We can post IPL matches here, we can post people working on two jobs and all the advise for every thing and not for this poor guy who seeks advise.
This is a form for immigration issues and not only to get your Green card. Incase you forget that.
This is a very sad state then some seniors think they can talk trash or anything to other members. This needs to stop asap.
more...

ash27
03-31 10:35 PM
I've read multiple posts but it is not clear if an EAD recipient can do contract work on W2.
My situation is that I work for a desi consulting co. and currently doing corp to corp with TekSystems. TekSystems is OK to employ me as a W-2. However, it is contract based employment. Could Gurus please advice if an EAD recipient can work on W-2 with vendors like TekSystems.
My situation is that I work for a desi consulting co. and currently doing corp to corp with TekSystems. TekSystems is OK to employ me as a W-2. However, it is contract based employment. Could Gurus please advice if an EAD recipient can work on W-2 with vendors like TekSystems.
hair Thank You Hindi Movie Latest
new_phd
05-14 12:51 AM
*** Modified post to reflect that this is a repeat post.***
__________All Other________ China _________ India __________ Mexico _______ Phillipines
EB-1_________ C ____________ C ____________ C ____________ C ____________ C
EB-2_________ C ________ 01 APR 04 _____ 01 APR 04 _________ C ____________ C
EB-3_____ 01 MAR 06 _____ 22 Mar 03 _____ 01 NOV 01 _____ 01 JUL 02 _____ 01 MAR 06
Other_____01 JAN 03 _____ 01 JAN 03 _____ 01 JAN 03 _____ 01 JAN 03 _____ 01 JAN 03
Everything else is current.
Link to travel.state.gov bulletin: http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4231.html
__________All Other________ China _________ India __________ Mexico _______ Phillipines
EB-1_________ C ____________ C ____________ C ____________ C ____________ C
EB-2_________ C ________ 01 APR 04 _____ 01 APR 04 _________ C ____________ C
EB-3_____ 01 MAR 06 _____ 22 Mar 03 _____ 01 NOV 01 _____ 01 JUL 02 _____ 01 MAR 06
Other_____01 JAN 03 _____ 01 JAN 03 _____ 01 JAN 03 _____ 01 JAN 03 _____ 01 JAN 03
Everything else is current.
Link to travel.state.gov bulletin: http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4231.html
more...
rsharma
07-24 06:58 PM
rsharma:
For many of the applications filed during the 2007 "visa-gate" visas are not available to allow USCIS to approve the applications. However, USCIS is in the process of doing what they can to get these applications ready to be approved once a visa becomes available.
So the idea is that for many of these applications USCIS has already decided that they are approvable but for the fact that a visa is not available, and once a visa becomes available, they will approve them. Hence the idea that they are "pre-adjudicated".
Thank you attorney Sauer and all other IV members for replying to my question.
I am little confused at the reply I received from USCIS. They are saying that my application cannot be adjudicated till visa numbers are available.
Do they mean they will not pre adjudicate my case till visa number is available ?
or
Do they mean that pre adjudication is done, but the visa number assignment process (adjudication) will be done once visa number is avalable?
The processing dates are passed my received date and notice date in the processing center where my application is processed.
Please let me know your thoughts.
For many of the applications filed during the 2007 "visa-gate" visas are not available to allow USCIS to approve the applications. However, USCIS is in the process of doing what they can to get these applications ready to be approved once a visa becomes available.
So the idea is that for many of these applications USCIS has already decided that they are approvable but for the fact that a visa is not available, and once a visa becomes available, they will approve them. Hence the idea that they are "pre-adjudicated".
Thank you attorney Sauer and all other IV members for replying to my question.
I am little confused at the reply I received from USCIS. They are saying that my application cannot be adjudicated till visa numbers are available.
Do they mean they will not pre adjudicate my case till visa number is available ?
or
Do they mean that pre adjudication is done, but the visa number assignment process (adjudication) will be done once visa number is avalable?
The processing dates are passed my received date and notice date in the processing center where my application is processed.
Please let me know your thoughts.
hot akshay kumar thank you movie
stemcell
09-27 12:18 PM
Thanks for the honest and to-the-point answer Yagw. Yes, I am aware of the risks involved and therefore never EVER exceed the threshold I set for myself. I am not new to stock market having been in it for the past four years -- not that that makes me ANY safer than a newbie though.
Appreciate your advise of caution, will definitely keep that in mind.
Thanks!
Any tips as to how you pick a stock would be welcome.
Mostly for day trading do you do any technical analysis or is it mostly intuition?
BTW you can day trade, it should not matter your H1B status as some one else duly pointed out.
Appreciate your advise of caution, will definitely keep that in mind.
Thanks!
Any tips as to how you pick a stock would be welcome.
Mostly for day trading do you do any technical analysis or is it mostly intuition?
BTW you can day trade, it should not matter your H1B status as some one else duly pointed out.
more...
house Thank you movie star cast
estrela21
02-08 10:10 PM
well i got marriage church, but we didn't got are license yet, because my husband have some problem in court.( he is a citzen) We'll know if he will go to jail or not in march 31.
my question is:
since we don't know if he will or not. I need to know if i can start my paper with the immigration?
because if he goes to jail.. how we will do the interview if he is not here to go?
what i can do??
somebody can help me?:confused:
my question is:
since we don't know if he will or not. I need to know if i can start my paper with the immigration?
because if he goes to jail.. how we will do the interview if he is not here to go?
what i can do??
somebody can help me?:confused:
tattoo Thank You Movie Preview

krish2005
11-09 08:47 PM
I am opposing STEM cell bill then, I dont want to see Kaurava's running around...::-)
:D
"Science is a double edged". I would support stem cell research if there are ways control it and not to jeopardize nature's protocols.
lol. I could imagine the comical kaurava clowns running around when you put that post. :D:D:D
:D
"Science is a double edged". I would support stem cell research if there are ways control it and not to jeopardize nature's protocols.
lol. I could imagine the comical kaurava clowns running around when you put that post. :D:D:D
more...
pictures Akshay Kumar at Premiere of
enggr
03-17 03:56 AM
Friends,
My I-140 got denied after the RFE response. In response to the RFE in September my lawyer responded to the RFE in November and the result came early this month (march 2008).
In the RFE response in last November my lawyer told USCIS that the category was marked wrong as EB2 where the case should be actually under EB3.
USCIS denied the application saying that application cannot be approved under EB2 and request for EB3 cannot be entertained at this point.
The following are the words from USCIS denial notice.
"The petitioner indicated that it had made an error in marking the petition form and that the petition should be considered one requesting the beneficiary's classification under a different section of law. However, since the petition was filed for second-preference classification and was initially adjudicated on that basis, USCIS will not at this stage consider it for some other classification.
In accordance with a USCIS announcement dated on May 23, 2007, the petitioner may elect to file a new petition on the beneficiary's behalf requesting a different visa classification but supported by the instant labor certification.(A motion making this request would be denied.) If the petitioner elects to persue this option, it should include a cover letter which explains the request, include a copy of this denial notice, and clearly report that the original labor certification is with LIN XXXXXXXXXX housed in AXXXXXXXXX. "
Also mine and my wife's I-485 got denied on the same day. In the denial notice of I-485 USCIS has mentioned that "The regulation does not provide for an appeal to this decision."
We are planning to file a new labor certification by end of this month as the current one is 99% a gone case
As you all know I was trying to save this application to save my wife's EAD.
Please help me with one of the options below.
Regarding my rejected I-140 I have two choices as per USCIS and my lawyer. Either of them should be filed 33 days from first week of march. Doing both of the below options at the same time will result in automatic rejection of both
1) Appealing the decision
Pros: My wife gets a chance to win her EAD back which is a big win for us
Cons: USCIS has indicated in the rejection notice that they are rejecting the I-140 because it does not qualify for EB2. they added that our request for converting it into EB3 cannot be entertained at this moment of time. So chances of winning the appeal is small compared to filing new I-140 as per my lawyer
2) Applying new EB3 I-140
Pros: Chances of getting an approval under this new EB3 I-140 is more compared to appealing the old EB2 application (the old application also includes and the request to convert EB2 into EB3)
Cons: Definite loss of my wife's EAD. Also since the labor is on Aug 2006 they have a common expiration date of Jan 2008. All labors from June 2007 (somewhere around that time) expire 6 months of the approval date and I-140 within that 6 months only will be considered for processing. Since we have passed the Jan 2008 period my lawyer is saying the new I-140 can also get rejected. the only argument we can place is, the processing time taken/length of old I-140 processing and the suggestion given on old I-140 denial notice dated march 1st week.
I am wondering whether we can do an MTR (Motion to re-open on the old application). This option is not mentioned by USCIS or lawyer. I am wondering whether this option will eliminate the appeal/new I-140 application within 33 days previlege
. My answer to my attorney regarding the next course of action depends on your advice(s) very much.
Thanks in advance and I really appreciate who posted replies to my questions earlier.
Enggr:
Labor approved 2006 Aug EB2
I-140 applied 2006 Nov EB2
I-140 RFE 2007 Sep
RFE response 2007 Nov
I-140 denied 2008 Mar
My I-140 got denied after the RFE response. In response to the RFE in September my lawyer responded to the RFE in November and the result came early this month (march 2008).
In the RFE response in last November my lawyer told USCIS that the category was marked wrong as EB2 where the case should be actually under EB3.
USCIS denied the application saying that application cannot be approved under EB2 and request for EB3 cannot be entertained at this point.
The following are the words from USCIS denial notice.
"The petitioner indicated that it had made an error in marking the petition form and that the petition should be considered one requesting the beneficiary's classification under a different section of law. However, since the petition was filed for second-preference classification and was initially adjudicated on that basis, USCIS will not at this stage consider it for some other classification.
In accordance with a USCIS announcement dated on May 23, 2007, the petitioner may elect to file a new petition on the beneficiary's behalf requesting a different visa classification but supported by the instant labor certification.(A motion making this request would be denied.) If the petitioner elects to persue this option, it should include a cover letter which explains the request, include a copy of this denial notice, and clearly report that the original labor certification is with LIN XXXXXXXXXX housed in AXXXXXXXXX. "
Also mine and my wife's I-485 got denied on the same day. In the denial notice of I-485 USCIS has mentioned that "The regulation does not provide for an appeal to this decision."
We are planning to file a new labor certification by end of this month as the current one is 99% a gone case
As you all know I was trying to save this application to save my wife's EAD.
Please help me with one of the options below.
Regarding my rejected I-140 I have two choices as per USCIS and my lawyer. Either of them should be filed 33 days from first week of march. Doing both of the below options at the same time will result in automatic rejection of both
1) Appealing the decision
Pros: My wife gets a chance to win her EAD back which is a big win for us
Cons: USCIS has indicated in the rejection notice that they are rejecting the I-140 because it does not qualify for EB2. they added that our request for converting it into EB3 cannot be entertained at this moment of time. So chances of winning the appeal is small compared to filing new I-140 as per my lawyer
2) Applying new EB3 I-140
Pros: Chances of getting an approval under this new EB3 I-140 is more compared to appealing the old EB2 application (the old application also includes and the request to convert EB2 into EB3)
Cons: Definite loss of my wife's EAD. Also since the labor is on Aug 2006 they have a common expiration date of Jan 2008. All labors from June 2007 (somewhere around that time) expire 6 months of the approval date and I-140 within that 6 months only will be considered for processing. Since we have passed the Jan 2008 period my lawyer is saying the new I-140 can also get rejected. the only argument we can place is, the processing time taken/length of old I-140 processing and the suggestion given on old I-140 denial notice dated march 1st week.
I am wondering whether we can do an MTR (Motion to re-open on the old application). This option is not mentioned by USCIS or lawyer. I am wondering whether this option will eliminate the appeal/new I-140 application within 33 days previlege
. My answer to my attorney regarding the next course of action depends on your advice(s) very much.
Thanks in advance and I really appreciate who posted replies to my questions earlier.
Enggr:
Labor approved 2006 Aug EB2
I-140 applied 2006 Nov EB2
I-140 RFE 2007 Sep
RFE response 2007 Nov
I-140 denied 2008 Mar
dresses download THANK YOU wallpaper
flipflop
12-03 04:23 PM
there are lot of threads abt this topic. search it.
read form I-131 instructions, where it clearly says, AP appl. is considered abandoned if you leave US before its approval. this is for sure.
How about a case where AP renewal is pending and previously approved AP has not expired?
Can you go out of US and come back before previous AP expires?
What happens when you are out of US on previous AP and "AP renewal" is approved? Is that considered abandoning I-485?
Thanks and appreciate any replies.
read form I-131 instructions, where it clearly says, AP appl. is considered abandoned if you leave US before its approval. this is for sure.
How about a case where AP renewal is pending and previously approved AP has not expired?
Can you go out of US and come back before previous AP expires?
What happens when you are out of US on previous AP and "AP renewal" is approved? Is that considered abandoning I-485?
Thanks and appreciate any replies.
more...
makeup akshay kumar thank you movie
glosrfc
11-24 04:37 PM
Good luck guys. :fab:
Thanks...looks like I need it too! Now I've just got to figure out how I can split my solitary vote between my two entries :look:
Thanks...looks like I need it too! Now I've just got to figure out how I can split my solitary vote between my two entries :look:
girlfriend Thank-You-Movie-Wallpapers-
Steven-T
March 15th, 2004, 08:54 AM
Obviously we all love cameras, how many of you have or are considering getting a camera phone?
No, I am using a company cheap phone . . . No intension to buy my own phone. But a lot of my friends and relatives got one. This is just like the PDA. It's the fashion.
When I was in Philips Island watching pengiums in nature, no cameras are allowed. But the guy next to me are using a cell phone pretending talking to his friend, and snapping pictures . . .
Steven
No, I am using a company cheap phone . . . No intension to buy my own phone. But a lot of my friends and relatives got one. This is just like the PDA. It's the fashion.
When I was in Philips Island watching pengiums in nature, no cameras are allowed. But the guy next to me are using a cell phone pretending talking to his friend, and snapping pictures . . .
Steven
hairstyles Thank You movie at Chandan

brb2
10-14 10:14 AM
One of the reasons for huge number of patents in the US is that many companies, file frivilous patents to slow down competition not just to protect their intellectual property. No doubt the patents in the pharma industry are genuine, but a typical product like a freezer may have several hundred patents.
You are right .. the US has a big headstart; but that doesnt mean it will remain that way forever. For instance, close to 40% of all US patents are being bagged by either non-US entities or foreign outposts of US organizations. For a comparison, it was just 10% in 1995 .. dont remember where I read this, but I will post the link if I can find it again.
You are right .. the US has a big headstart; but that doesnt mean it will remain that way forever. For instance, close to 40% of all US patents are being bagged by either non-US entities or foreign outposts of US organizations. For a comparison, it was just 10% in 1995 .. dont remember where I read this, but I will post the link if I can find it again.
chanduv23
11-20 11:29 AM
Secretaries are from the Executive Branch and are responsible for the execution of the laws and are not directly responsible for the creation of the laws. So we could expect Memos that are more favorable to us but I wouldn't hold my breath over CIR yet.
Well what I intend to say is - their influence is definitely there in framing laws.
Well what I intend to say is - their influence is definitely there in framing laws.
gsc999
07-17 02:38 PM
http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2007/07/immigration-v-1.html#comment-76176292
--
I couldn't help post a reply. I was trying not to add to the buzy server traffic.
Isn't it amazing, thousands of people are waiting with bated breath for the USCIS update news and some idiot opens a new threads to start a baseless rumor. And claims that news comes from Greg. This so called news as it turns out is a comment by some troll "south" on Greg's website.
Our friend here who opened this thread fails to even see the connection between the id handle "south" and his post" going south." Honestly, things like this make you wonder, how can such people call themselves highly skilled.
--
I couldn't help post a reply. I was trying not to add to the buzy server traffic.
Isn't it amazing, thousands of people are waiting with bated breath for the USCIS update news and some idiot opens a new threads to start a baseless rumor. And claims that news comes from Greg. This so called news as it turns out is a comment by some troll "south" on Greg's website.
Our friend here who opened this thread fails to even see the connection between the id handle "south" and his post" going south." Honestly, things like this make you wonder, how can such people call themselves highly skilled.
No comments:
Post a Comment