
mirage41
06-13 05:04 PM
Just a quick update:
All 3 Lofgren bills will be marked up next week in the subcommittee.
IV is working with the committee members at this time and will give more updates as the bills move forward. Please continue to make calls.
What does 'marked up' mean?
All 3 Lofgren bills will be marked up next week in the subcommittee.
IV is working with the committee members at this time and will give more updates as the bills move forward. Please continue to make calls.
What does 'marked up' mean?
wallpaper clip art flowers black and
FinalGC
12-02 02:55 PM
I heard that if the labor is approved and h1b is about to expire, I can apply I-140 under premium processing due to a recent rule change>>>
>>This is not true for your case, since you did not apply for GC 365 days prior to completion of 6 year h1.....
You cannot transfer to H4, since the 6 year limit is for the "H" category.
I dont think you can work on OPT immediately after applying for F1.
As I think you have another option. I am giving you the conceptual idea, but check with your lawyer to see the exact details....
=> Apply for GC and also apply for F1 (check with lawyer the details).....Keep working with company until H1 expires, then jump into F1 status. Go on an extended vacation from work, maybe without pay. As soon as 140 gets approved apply for 3 year h1 (check details with lawyer), then jump back with company and continue on your new H1 and GC process....who knows you might change your mind about US in a couple of years, after earning all the $$$ and the GC might help you stay for ever...:-)
>>This is not true for your case, since you did not apply for GC 365 days prior to completion of 6 year h1.....
You cannot transfer to H4, since the 6 year limit is for the "H" category.
I dont think you can work on OPT immediately after applying for F1.
As I think you have another option. I am giving you the conceptual idea, but check with your lawyer to see the exact details....
=> Apply for GC and also apply for F1 (check with lawyer the details).....Keep working with company until H1 expires, then jump into F1 status. Go on an extended vacation from work, maybe without pay. As soon as 140 gets approved apply for 3 year h1 (check details with lawyer), then jump back with company and continue on your new H1 and GC process....who knows you might change your mind about US in a couple of years, after earning all the $$$ and the GC might help you stay for ever...:-)
sammyb
11-19 12:21 PM
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC
because of page cache or they posted it today ... just wondering ... anyway thanks for the info ...
because of page cache or they posted it today ... just wondering ... anyway thanks for the info ...
2011 Eglantine Rose clip art vector
ngopikrishnan
07-12 09:47 PM
AP and EAD Renewal Paper filed at TSC - Self Filed
USPS'd AP & EAD apps - 6/2
Reached TSC - 6/3
Receipt Date - 6/4
LUDs on AP & EAD apps - 6/11
AP Approval Email (for myself & spouse) - 6/29
LUDs on AP apps (for myself & spouse) - 6/30
APs (for myself & spouse) received on - 7/4
EAD app for myself is still pending - LUD is still 6/11. I hope TSC approves the EAD as well soon.
USPS'd AP & EAD apps - 6/2
Reached TSC - 6/3
Receipt Date - 6/4
LUDs on AP & EAD apps - 6/11
AP Approval Email (for myself & spouse) - 6/29
LUDs on AP apps (for myself & spouse) - 6/30
APs (for myself & spouse) received on - 7/4
EAD app for myself is still pending - LUD is still 6/11. I hope TSC approves the EAD as well soon.
more...
shana04
06-03 01:58 AM
My previous employer is not providing the document required in RFE in fact of format request.
Is there any way we can get the documents from previous employer (desi)
Thanks in advance
Is there any way we can get the documents from previous employer (desi)
Thanks in advance
slc_ut
05-29 04:27 PM
OK Prashant, got it. Thanks.
Hi,
You can fill up these forms save and exit without picking a date ..
after u have save ur application it shouldnt take more than a minute when u want to pick a date .. I guess u got keeping looking ..
Hi,
You can fill up these forms save and exit without picking a date ..
after u have save ur application it shouldnt take more than a minute when u want to pick a date .. I guess u got keeping looking ..
more...
santb1975
02-15 09:17 AM
We gotto
2010 flower clip art black and
feedfront
02-01 11:07 AM
Enjoy the freedom.
more...
sush
07-09 01:06 PM
Mine is TSC peding since May 2006.
Upgraded to PP on Jun 19th 2007, no updates yet.
Upgraded to PP on Jun 19th 2007, no updates yet.
hair Black and White Clip Art.
GCNirvana007
04-08 06:04 PM
Please feel free to delete my id.
I am done here. Wish good luck to everybody. Hope everyone gets GC soon.
I am done here. Wish good luck to everybody. Hope everyone gets GC soon.
more...
CCC
07-05 02:19 PM
Hello,
I am in desparate need of some advice. I have an approved I-140 (11/28/2006) and my 485 was filed under my wife's GC application in June 07. I would like to leave my current company A and join another company B asap. I have 3 days to accept the offer.
a. Is it possible for me to port my I-140 to company B?
b. If its possible will i be able to keep the PD?
I did some research on the AC21 act and it seems that its ok to move companies after 180 days of getting the EAD card. But I could not figure out if the I-140 could also be ported over to company B.
Thanks in advance.
I am in desparate need of some advice. I have an approved I-140 (11/28/2006) and my 485 was filed under my wife's GC application in June 07. I would like to leave my current company A and join another company B asap. I have 3 days to accept the offer.
a. Is it possible for me to port my I-140 to company B?
b. If its possible will i be able to keep the PD?
I did some research on the AC21 act and it seems that its ok to move companies after 180 days of getting the EAD card. But I could not figure out if the I-140 could also be ported over to company B.
Thanks in advance.
hot Of Black And White Flower
gconmymind
09-29 03:35 PM
I also have soft LUD on 09/26 and 09/29...But i dont know what to read into it.
Hope there are a few more approvals today and tomorrow before dates retrogress...
Hope there are a few more approvals today and tomorrow before dates retrogress...
more...
house flower clip art free black and
sandy_anand
10-25 10:56 PM
Will USCIS release updated Pending I-485 numbers as published that they will do every quarter....
To whom is the question directed? :confused:
To whom is the question directed? :confused:
tattoo Free Flower Clip Art gt;gt;
perm2gc
11-06 10:33 AM
Dont Think only big companies will enforce NCA..now NCA's have become a source of revenue of consulting companies.If you are going to loose the case ,you will only pay their legal expenses.. Two of my friends are have done that and it took them 2 yrs of time and cool $30,000 dollars(from their own pockets) to settle at the end...
So Dont be over confident.Pay few hundred dollars to good attorny and get his legal opinion.
So Dont be over confident.Pay few hundred dollars to good attorny and get his legal opinion.
more...
pictures free clip art flowers black
immi_seeker
10-05 12:29 AM
Based on current estimates, it will be 10-15 years time, unless u r son/daughter can sponsor you prior... u will end up in family quota wait still.
I am not sarcastic this is the reality,
May be there wil be a big queue for that also at that time
I am not sarcastic this is the reality,
May be there wil be a big queue for that also at that time
dresses flower clip art free black and
santb1975
02-14 03:37 PM
Thanks for sending the letters out. We hope to see you at our next event
I would have loved to attend, but since this a long weekend I am going out on Friday and will not be back until Monday.
Just FYI.. I did send the letters last week.
Thanks,
Abhay
I would have loved to attend, but since this a long weekend I am going out on Friday and will not be back until Monday.
Just FYI.. I did send the letters last week.
Thanks,
Abhay
more...
makeup Free Rose Clipart
optimystic
03-19 02:44 PM
Well...my PD is current and my RD at Nebraska is also current as per thier processing times. But still no LUDs or any other updates so far :( (its been 19 days since my PD became current)
I already spoke to USCIS IO one week back, and was told its a bit too early, and wait for 45 days and call back if nothing happens until then. They weren't willing to give me the status whether my Namecheck crossed 180 days.
Just going to wait until April 1, and then call them again. Or get an INFOPASS . What do the gurus suggest?
[EB3 - I , PD May 2001, RD July 30 07, Nebraska ]
I already spoke to USCIS IO one week back, and was told its a bit too early, and wait for 45 days and call back if nothing happens until then. They weren't willing to give me the status whether my Namecheck crossed 180 days.
Just going to wait until April 1, and then call them again. Or get an INFOPASS . What do the gurus suggest?
[EB3 - I , PD May 2001, RD July 30 07, Nebraska ]
girlfriend Decorative Flower clip art
maverick_joe
02-12 03:25 PM
gc_bulgaria, whos is the primary on your application? you or your spouse?and who falls under ROW?
These are the following I used on top of the stupid cover letter that I am sure they dont see.
1. Talk to Congressman's office
2. Letters and faxes to USCIS
3. AILA liason (through your lawyer).
In my case the lawyer's connections helped. Even though my PD is current now as per VB, till they reach my notice date, they will not touch it.
These are the following I used on top of the stupid cover letter that I am sure they dont see.
1. Talk to Congressman's office
2. Letters and faxes to USCIS
3. AILA liason (through your lawyer).
In my case the lawyer's connections helped. Even though my PD is current now as per VB, till they reach my notice date, they will not touch it.
hairstyles #29086 Royalty-free Black And
watzgc
09-18 04:45 PM
Hi, can I use EAD for my current employer.. my h1b exten under process and taking more than 1 yr .... thanks
NO. Once you start using your EAD, whether part-time of full-time, it take precedence and your H1 becomes invalid.
NO. Once you start using your EAD, whether part-time of full-time, it take precedence and your H1 becomes invalid.
gparr
March 14th, 2004, 09:36 PM
Lecter,
So we can conclude that resolution and focus are a little shakey?
Gayr
So we can conclude that resolution and focus are a little shakey?
Gayr
pkv
01-07 06:13 PM
Thanks Sanjay02.
Another follow-up question.. I'm planning to file for EAD, which passport number should I use in this form ?
If I use new one(which is valid), isn't it in contra with AOS application?
Has anyone faced this situation ?
Another follow-up question.. I'm planning to file for EAD, which passport number should I use in this form ?
If I use new one(which is valid), isn't it in contra with AOS application?
Has anyone faced this situation ?
No comments:
Post a Comment