
posmd
04-07 09:07 PM
I am 100 percent of this view. IV core members should review this with QGA.
We are already hearing that the whitehouse is pushing this thing to conference even without full senate approval, perhaps they know something we do not, that in some form or fashion something is going to pass the senate.
Sensenbrenner is not a guy against legal immigration per se. Some of the core members know this from the S1932 experience. There was a guy by the name of "superman" who some of the core members are aware of, who lives in sensenbrenner's district and tried his best during conference in that budget bill.
We need to involve all those forces so that he does not resist our just and fair provisions. He must be made to realise that to have a clear moral argument about the illegals he must clearly support the legal immigrant provisions.
We are already hearing that the whitehouse is pushing this thing to conference even without full senate approval, perhaps they know something we do not, that in some form or fashion something is going to pass the senate.
Sensenbrenner is not a guy against legal immigration per se. Some of the core members know this from the S1932 experience. There was a guy by the name of "superman" who some of the core members are aware of, who lives in sensenbrenner's district and tried his best during conference in that budget bill.
We need to involve all those forces so that he does not resist our just and fair provisions. He must be made to realise that to have a clear moral argument about the illegals he must clearly support the legal immigrant provisions.
wallpaper Hairstyles Older Women
senk1s
05-08 06:49 PM
Thank you senk1s & gccovet. Have added some Green's to both of you !
thanks piyu7444 ... dont we all love green (like green card, green car, green back ...)
thanks piyu7444 ... dont we all love green (like green card, green car, green back ...)

Scythe
11-29 02:34 AM
Gah, I knew it! :deranged:
2011 short hair cuts for women over

bsbawa10
09-02 08:19 AM
Edit. Latest ..on my case.(with a little history) and this is hilarious.
8/21/2008 : Talk with the California Service Center (hopefully)
Me: My case has been transferred all of a sudden to California with the PD became current (on july 21, 2008), why ?
Answer: Your case has been sent back to TSC on Aug. 15th. We do not have the case any more. You can call TSC to confirm.
8/22/2008: Talk with Customer Service
Customer Service: Your case is still in California.
9/2/2008 : Info pass appointment. Talk with IO
IO: Your case is still in TSC but will be transferred to CSC soon.
I cannot believe such an organization exists in the world.
************************************************** *********************************
8/21/2008 : Talk with the California Service Center (hopefully)
Me: My case has been transferred all of a sudden to California with the PD became current (on july 21, 2008), why ?
Answer: Your case has been sent back to TSC on Aug. 15th. We do not have the case any more. You can call TSC to confirm.
8/22/2008: Talk with Customer Service
Customer Service: Your case is still in California.
9/2/2008 : Info pass appointment. Talk with IO
IO: Your case is still in TSC but will be transferred to CSC soon.
I cannot believe such an organization exists in the world.
************************************************** *********************************
more...
jamesbond007
12-03 12:48 PM
Thanks for your advice guys, I have found a university which allows people to go on CPT from 1st semester itself. They charge $3000 for this arrangement (along with $2400 for 6 credit hours) and their MBA/MS program is weekend only classes. I expect to convert to F1 and work with my present employer on CPT upon the my H1B expiration in Sept' 09 (I don't want to recapture the 2 months in Indian vacation). Classes start in 1st week of Oct 2009. The worst part is my course load will be really heavy as I have to continue with my regular M.B.A coursework in my present university.
Check to make sure the CPT from that university does not have any conditions on the type of employment you can take under it. And also check the number of hours you can work under that CPT - fulltime/parttime?.
Check to make sure the CPT from that university does not have any conditions on the type of employment you can take under it. And also check the number of hours you can work under that CPT - fulltime/parttime?.

O'podu
07-13 01:37 PM
:D Just come over with suits, casuals, sneakers and boots in HAND.:confused:
wear the one which online rally member says before walk.
You can come with /without wearing anything. upto u.;)
LET THE RALLYYYYYYYYYYY BEGIN!!!
Here we come USCIS......!!!
wear the one which online rally member says before walk.
You can come with /without wearing anything. upto u.;)
LET THE RALLYYYYYYYYYYY BEGIN!!!
Here we come USCIS......!!!
more...
sr123
02-15 11:27 AM
I agree with you. It is indeed very difficult to make people pull out a card and pay. As you said it will indeed increase the irrelevant post which will require increased monitoring.
2010 short haircuts for women over
belmontboy
04-22 09:33 PM
In fiscal year 2006, there were 5 Indian firms in the top 10 users of H1B visa.
http://www.networkworld.com/community/?q=node/15273
However, when it comes to PERM filing there is only 1 Indian company in the top 10 list of PERM filers. That is very interesting. Does it mean that Indian companies do not encourage or support GC process as much as the American companies do? I sure hope that's not the case and employees of those Indian companies are getting a fare shot at the Greencard.
Indian companies like wipro, infosys discourage GC processes.
http://www.networkworld.com/community/?q=node/15273
However, when it comes to PERM filing there is only 1 Indian company in the top 10 list of PERM filers. That is very interesting. Does it mean that Indian companies do not encourage or support GC process as much as the American companies do? I sure hope that's not the case and employees of those Indian companies are getting a fare shot at the Greencard.
Indian companies like wipro, infosys discourage GC processes.
more...
reachinus
10-31 10:20 AM
They usually issue the I-94 till the validity of the Petition or expiry of the Passport in some cases. In my case i had a valid stamp from May 2004 till Jan 2006, but I had a new H1 from a new employer in Oct 2004 which was approved till Jan 2007 and when I entered US in may 2005 I was issed a new I-94 till Jan 2007 even though the stamp will expire in Jan 2006.
Hope this helps.
your I-94 mess up will not affect your travel on AP. If you have a valid visa stamp (or intend to get one), you can still come back in H1B too. It may be advisable you maintain H1b by returing in H1B visa.
.......
They issue I-94 based based only on the expiry of the visa stamp.
Hope this helps.
your I-94 mess up will not affect your travel on AP. If you have a valid visa stamp (or intend to get one), you can still come back in H1B too. It may be advisable you maintain H1b by returing in H1B visa.
.......
They issue I-94 based based only on the expiry of the visa stamp.
hair hair styles for women over 40.
fenrir
07-09 06:34 PM
Yes! The 'does not adhere to guidelines' one is coolness.
more...

Nabeel
10-25 01:37 PM
I believe i am right when I say that one can work on an expired H1b visa provided his/her extension (I129) is pending approval!! Please correct me if wrong.
Yes sir, I am in Agreement with you provided you filed your extension before your H1 Expiration date and got your receipt later on.
Nabeel
Yes sir, I am in Agreement with you provided you filed your extension before your H1 Expiration date and got your receipt later on.
Nabeel
hot Short Hairstyles For Over 40
carbon
09-19 12:46 PM
Looks like the article is coming straight out of NumberUSA's mouth!
more...
house New Women Short Hairstyles

letstalklc
11-06 01:39 PM
Whats up, guys!
FYI:
My employer got a letter today stating that my form ETA9089 has been certified. Finally, after about 13 months waiting.
I got audited on November 2007. I filed the petition on October 2007.
Good luck with all of you guys.
Thanks for the supports!
Congratulations...great news.....good luck for the next steps...
Is your perm is filed by Fragomen Law Firm?
My PD is Sep 5th 2007...still pending....dont know when it's gonna approve...
FYI:
My employer got a letter today stating that my form ETA9089 has been certified. Finally, after about 13 months waiting.
I got audited on November 2007. I filed the petition on October 2007.
Good luck with all of you guys.
Thanks for the supports!
Congratulations...great news.....good luck for the next steps...
Is your perm is filed by Fragomen Law Firm?
My PD is Sep 5th 2007...still pending....dont know when it's gonna approve...
tattoo great short haircuts for women

trueguy
12-10 11:58 PM
This system is completely broken. USCIS don't realize that people in EB3 from 2001 have gained more experience and they are more valuable to their country, rather than those fresh graduates and PhDs who are applying in EB2 and EB1 category.
We must do something to remove country cap and increase annual quota otherwise there is no hope for India and China.
We must do something to remove country cap and increase annual quota otherwise there is no hope for India and China.
more...
pictures women over 40 or over 50.
dummgelauft
04-20 10:52 AM
In the absence of a date, it is 6 moths from admitted date, by default. You may confirm this by calling USCIS.
dresses short hair cuts for women over

desi3933
01-31 06:39 PM
hi beuhler....if i understand your reply correctly, you meant that as long as there is proof that your marraige date(marraige certificate) is prior to gc approval notice...there is 6 months to file for the i485 for the wife even though she may be in india at the time of marraige?
There is no 6 months requirement. PERIOD.
As long as dependent relationship existed at the time of I-485 approval, she can either file I-485 (if in USA) or can file in home country for immigrant visa (follow to join).
____________________
Not a legal advice.
US Citizen of Indian Origin
There is no 6 months requirement. PERIOD.
As long as dependent relationship existed at the time of I-485 approval, she can either file I-485 (if in USA) or can file in home country for immigrant visa (follow to join).
____________________
Not a legal advice.
US Citizen of Indian Origin
more...
makeup short hair styles for women
eeezzz
02-19 01:18 PM
I still don't see where this "spill from EB-1 ABC country to EB-2 ABC country" idea coming from.
We all know there's no fixed number of quota for any country in each EB category. There's only "up to" limit for each country. Although some countries may hit their limit early, but that doesn't mean that is reserved quota for that counrty. Since there's no reserved quota for any country, where is the "spill from EB-1 ABC country to EB-2 ABC country" idea coming from ?
"There is some possibility that India EB-2 could again become available if it appears that the demand for India EB-1 will not exceed the annual limit, but, that determination will not be able to be made until the second half of the fiscal year"
I think this means
1. If EB-3 RoW Current, unused quota goes to other countries which is not current, from EB-1 -> EB-2 -> EB-3, either randomly or again by country limit to use these extra quota.
or
2. If EB-3 Row not current. unused quota goes to other countries which is not current, from EB-1 -> EB-2 ->EB-3, either randomly or again by country limit to use these extra quota at 4th quarter in order to not waste any quota.
We all know there's no fixed number of quota for any country in each EB category. There's only "up to" limit for each country. Although some countries may hit their limit early, but that doesn't mean that is reserved quota for that counrty. Since there's no reserved quota for any country, where is the "spill from EB-1 ABC country to EB-2 ABC country" idea coming from ?
"There is some possibility that India EB-2 could again become available if it appears that the demand for India EB-1 will not exceed the annual limit, but, that determination will not be able to be made until the second half of the fiscal year"
I think this means
1. If EB-3 RoW Current, unused quota goes to other countries which is not current, from EB-1 -> EB-2 -> EB-3, either randomly or again by country limit to use these extra quota.
or
2. If EB-3 Row not current. unused quota goes to other countries which is not current, from EB-1 -> EB-2 ->EB-3, either randomly or again by country limit to use these extra quota at 4th quarter in order to not waste any quota.
girlfriend hair cuts for lack women.
chintals
09-03 11:43 AM
I have got an LUD on 09/01/2009 for both the cases, but the status is still pending.
I am worried, did any have similar experience?
I am in the same boat as you.. See SLUD on both bases on 09/01/09 with EAC08** pending at TSC. Waiting.
I am worried, did any have similar experience?
I am in the same boat as you.. See SLUD on both bases on 09/01/09 with EAC08** pending at TSC. Waiting.
hairstyles 40. short
ujjvalkoul
03-06 01:14 PM
do they normally send a receipt notice for the new 765 application that you file to correct EAD error...?
i.e. if we do not receive a RECEIPT NOTICE in like 2 -3 months- should we follow up by Infopass or Calling 1800 number? OR just wait!!! for 4 months to end and then call and infopass
i.e. if we do not receive a RECEIPT NOTICE in like 2 -3 months- should we follow up by Infopass or Calling 1800 number? OR just wait!!! for 4 months to end and then call and infopass
Administrator2
09-07 01:25 PM
IV Core,
I have chosen to participate in the Law makers meeting and received the Talking points ( no confirmed appointments yet)
I know IV has tailored it's agenda after much thought and deliberation. However, it's my personal opinion that some points may need to be tailored based on the party affiliation of the law maker we are speaking to, as one size doesn't fit all.
Pro-labor demands may find resonance with a Congressman of labor background, but may not sit well the pro-employer Republican. ( point 5 of IV agenda). Also Point 7 may not be liked by a Democrat as it places haves before the havenots.
My question is can we tailor it based on whom we are speaking to or keep it standard if some points are disliked by the lawmakers?
I haven't mentioned the actual points as I'm not sure if they can be discussed here. Is it okay to discuss it here? Or is it better discussed offline?
Could we just keep the focus of this thread to encourage more members to send the information required to setup the meetings on Sept 17th? Your comments may be important and you may have a valid concern, but mixing all the information and individual meeting view-points is going to create a chaos.
Walking_dude,
If you have any question, could you please simply send an email? Volunteers working on this effort are working day in and day out and they are not going to come to this thread to read your post and to answer your question. Your post is relevant, but somewhere else. It is not helping what we are trying to do on this thread. You apparently have the documents so that means you know which email to write your comments/concerns.
Hope you understand what we are trying to say.
I have chosen to participate in the Law makers meeting and received the Talking points ( no confirmed appointments yet)
I know IV has tailored it's agenda after much thought and deliberation. However, it's my personal opinion that some points may need to be tailored based on the party affiliation of the law maker we are speaking to, as one size doesn't fit all.
Pro-labor demands may find resonance with a Congressman of labor background, but may not sit well the pro-employer Republican. ( point 5 of IV agenda). Also Point 7 may not be liked by a Democrat as it places haves before the havenots.
My question is can we tailor it based on whom we are speaking to or keep it standard if some points are disliked by the lawmakers?
I haven't mentioned the actual points as I'm not sure if they can be discussed here. Is it okay to discuss it here? Or is it better discussed offline?
Could we just keep the focus of this thread to encourage more members to send the information required to setup the meetings on Sept 17th? Your comments may be important and you may have a valid concern, but mixing all the information and individual meeting view-points is going to create a chaos.
Walking_dude,
If you have any question, could you please simply send an email? Volunteers working on this effort are working day in and day out and they are not going to come to this thread to read your post and to answer your question. Your post is relevant, but somewhere else. It is not helping what we are trying to do on this thread. You apparently have the documents so that means you know which email to write your comments/concerns.
Hope you understand what we are trying to say.
rangakutta
02-10 12:16 PM
SO who will decide wether its EB2 or EB3 ,. wether my consulatnt company when he is gonna put an add in the job site or the USCIS ???
Thanks for all yur advise. Ia m very new in this
Thanks for all yur advise. Ia m very new in this
No comments:
Post a Comment