amsgc
01-23 06:48 PM
I can't think of any issue - as long as you have all the papers, seems fairly straight forward and routine to me.
Sorry for little confusion.
What I mean was,
- I filed I-485 for me and my wife
- then after 180 days I switched to a new company with H1B transfer.
- So, I am still in H1B status.
- But my wife (secondary applicant) is using EAD based on I-485 and working.
Which means we used AC21 for portability of our I-140 and I-485 cases.
Now, we are planning to travel home to India. My wife need to use AP and I will still be using H1B visa.
So, my question was, whether there will be issue at Port of Entry when primary applicant(which is me) is still in H1B visa with pending I-485 and my wife is using EAD with AP?
Sorry for little confusion.
What I mean was,
- I filed I-485 for me and my wife
- then after 180 days I switched to a new company with H1B transfer.
- So, I am still in H1B status.
- But my wife (secondary applicant) is using EAD based on I-485 and working.
Which means we used AC21 for portability of our I-140 and I-485 cases.
Now, we are planning to travel home to India. My wife need to use AP and I will still be using H1B visa.
So, my question was, whether there will be issue at Port of Entry when primary applicant(which is me) is still in H1B visa with pending I-485 and my wife is using EAD with AP?
wallpaper Apple iPod Touch 2G and 3G
joydiptac
09-30 05:33 PM
AILA Leadership Has Just Posted the Following:
Dear Director Mayorkas:
Last week in a speech you ...
More... (http://ailaleadership.blogspot.com/2009/09/rfe-hell-and-increased-uscis-filing.html)
What is AILA complaining about?
The fee increase? really??:D
or Increased business that they are getting because of RFEs or that USCIS has become efficient and has pre-adjudicated most of the waiting applications by interviewing, RFEs and actual site visits.
Oops! Did I just say that. My bad! Sorry! I should probably have said "Naughty USCIS!!!" USCIS is closing files that AILA wants to remain open forevverr so that the juice keeps flowing.:D
AILA - consider rephrasing your statements these are too transparent. And ... Speak for yourself.
READ THIS:
We the immigrants (customers of USCIS) are perfectly fine with RFEs and interviews and site visits as long as it leads to PRE-ADJUDICATION and green card. Most of us don't even mind paying extra to end this wait. If AILA is really concerned about us please try to do something in that direction so that we can get relief by recapture or thru new legislation or admin fixes.
Dear Director Mayorkas:
Last week in a speech you ...
More... (http://ailaleadership.blogspot.com/2009/09/rfe-hell-and-increased-uscis-filing.html)
What is AILA complaining about?
The fee increase? really??:D
or Increased business that they are getting because of RFEs or that USCIS has become efficient and has pre-adjudicated most of the waiting applications by interviewing, RFEs and actual site visits.
Oops! Did I just say that. My bad! Sorry! I should probably have said "Naughty USCIS!!!" USCIS is closing files that AILA wants to remain open forevverr so that the juice keeps flowing.:D
AILA - consider rephrasing your statements these are too transparent. And ... Speak for yourself.
READ THIS:
We the immigrants (customers of USCIS) are perfectly fine with RFEs and interviews and site visits as long as it leads to PRE-ADJUDICATION and green card. Most of us don't even mind paying extra to end this wait. If AILA is really concerned about us please try to do something in that direction so that we can get relief by recapture or thru new legislation or admin fixes.
mambarg
08-05 06:13 PM
With 700K predicted applications pending From July ,
Was just wondering what will be long term effects.
Imagine they process a very conservation 200K apps for EAD/AP/485 in say 6 months and issue EAD for 1 year.
Now coming July which is 6 months prior to expiry of 1st EAD.
There will be 200K applications again in june/july/aug for EAD renewal/AP renewal ?
It is like any surge in electric voltage generally blows away the device.
I am expecting something this surge will blow away their fingerprint/fbi name check/INS staff , everyone.
I think now INS wants to put these into queues of FBI/DOS and put the blame squarely on them.
Over the period of next 1 year or so, everyone who is in EB3 will migrate to EB2 as he can switch job in EAD and then process another Labor/140 without getting affected ??
What if all the background adjudication of 485 is done in 1 year and then we change from EB3 to EB2, its not going to affect the current 485 ? It will just put the file in a better category ?
Was just wondering what will be long term effects.
Imagine they process a very conservation 200K apps for EAD/AP/485 in say 6 months and issue EAD for 1 year.
Now coming July which is 6 months prior to expiry of 1st EAD.
There will be 200K applications again in june/july/aug for EAD renewal/AP renewal ?
It is like any surge in electric voltage generally blows away the device.
I am expecting something this surge will blow away their fingerprint/fbi name check/INS staff , everyone.
I think now INS wants to put these into queues of FBI/DOS and put the blame squarely on them.
Over the period of next 1 year or so, everyone who is in EB3 will migrate to EB2 as he can switch job in EAD and then process another Labor/140 without getting affected ??
What if all the background adjudication of 485 is done in 1 year and then we change from EB3 to EB2, its not going to affect the current 485 ? It will just put the file in a better category ?
2011 Ipod Touch 3g (32gb) - Karachi
sunny1000
11-27 03:27 PM
Usually I get my Visa stamped in Chennai. I have enough info to survive in Chennai.
This time it is not going to help much as I am going to Mumbai. It is a pain from the first step. I finally got the appointment for 10th Dec. I have to have some body hand deliver documents there in India..Oh well..
I have the appointment at 9:30 AM and was planning to fly out of Mumbai Airport same day at 1:30 PM. Now it looks very ambitious! What do you think? :confused:
I have no idea about lodging near consulate. I tried my luck near the airport many times. It wasn't pretty.
Any recommendation on Hotels and area near consulate ? I am not going near Five star / Rs 10,000 per day.
I am looking at ~ Rs 2,000 for 7 hours..
Any help is appreciated..:)
Waiting Game,
I don't know about Mumbai but, as you know in Chennai, they don't give back the passport until the next day atleast. I got mine 2 days later at Chennai last month, that too by going personally to the VFS office to pick it up. So, you may want to give yourself at least a day for your flight back.
Good luck with your stamping.
This time it is not going to help much as I am going to Mumbai. It is a pain from the first step. I finally got the appointment for 10th Dec. I have to have some body hand deliver documents there in India..Oh well..
I have the appointment at 9:30 AM and was planning to fly out of Mumbai Airport same day at 1:30 PM. Now it looks very ambitious! What do you think? :confused:
I have no idea about lodging near consulate. I tried my luck near the airport many times. It wasn't pretty.
Any recommendation on Hotels and area near consulate ? I am not going near Five star / Rs 10,000 per day.
I am looking at ~ Rs 2,000 for 7 hours..
Any help is appreciated..:)
Waiting Game,
I don't know about Mumbai but, as you know in Chennai, they don't give back the passport until the next day atleast. I got mine 2 days later at Chennai last month, that too by going personally to the VFS office to pick it up. So, you may want to give yourself at least a day for your flight back.
Good luck with your stamping.
more...
dealsboy
07-19 10:27 PM
Trance,
Either you or your wife have to curb the career growth.
As of today EB2 is progressing well. There is a gossip out there that EB2 will be current in a year. If you stay with your current company you will get your Green Card.
If you stay in EB2 you may have to cut the career progression for 2 more years (Assumption - EB2 will be current in a year). If you move to Eb3 then it will be 10 yrs or more.
How sure are you that they will process her Green Card in EB2 or atleast they will file for a GC? If your wife only wants to join a company that processes GC in EB2 then there may be a chance that they will pay your wife less.
Decide on your own.
My personal suggestion.
Do not get into EB3 hell.
Answers
1. Do not take the offer. IMO.
2. Yes
3. No
Note : I am in EB3 and my wife is in health care. She will get her job next year.
Either you or your wife have to curb the career growth.
As of today EB2 is progressing well. There is a gossip out there that EB2 will be current in a year. If you stay with your current company you will get your Green Card.
If you stay in EB2 you may have to cut the career progression for 2 more years (Assumption - EB2 will be current in a year). If you move to Eb3 then it will be 10 yrs or more.
How sure are you that they will process her Green Card in EB2 or atleast they will file for a GC? If your wife only wants to join a company that processes GC in EB2 then there may be a chance that they will pay your wife less.
Decide on your own.
My personal suggestion.
Do not get into EB3 hell.
Answers
1. Do not take the offer. IMO.
2. Yes
3. No
Note : I am in EB3 and my wife is in health care. She will get her job next year.
invincibleasian
02-20 06:34 PM
I used the data from this webite to apply for FOIA for I-140
more...
RDB
01-09 12:38 PM
This is probably not true - you can always show the landing stamp (of your destination country) to prove that you were out of US. Every country will stamp your passport on arrival.
It means that on paper you never left the US. In the meantime if your I-94 expired, you would technically be out of status in the US.
It means that on paper you never left the US. In the meantime if your I-94 expired, you would technically be out of status in the US.
2010 ipod touch 32gb
alien2006
08-08 07:33 AM
guys many of us are considering going back to india.. any idea on whether those who have 40 credits will be eligible for social security from india...
also any adivice o what is the best way to transfer 401 to india.. withdraw immeditately or wait till 591/2 years..
Try this website - http://groups.msn.com/R2INRIFinanceAndInvestments for good info if you want to go back to India.
also any adivice o what is the best way to transfer 401 to india.. withdraw immeditately or wait till 591/2 years..
Try this website - http://groups.msn.com/R2INRIFinanceAndInvestments for good info if you want to go back to India.
more...
IneedAllGreen
12-21 11:27 AM
Here is the chance to to show what are we doing at this forum at University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. Core members and expert from Midwest and Milwaukee area can enroll to attend this conference on immigration. Below is the information i am copying from UWM wesite. For further information you can click link written in below infromation.
CfP, "Immigration: Many Faces; Many Facets"
(Campus)
Apr. 26-27, 2007
Immigration, a salient public policy and humanitarian concern across the nation, will be the subject of the IRE's conference to be held at UW-Milwaukee's School of Continuing Education, 161 W. Wisconsin Ave., 7th Floor, in downtown Milwaukee.
Currently, the IRE is soliciting conference proposals from prospective submitters. We encourage presentations, either by individuals or groups/panels, from faculty, academic staff, community leaders
and activists, government officials and policymakers, etc.
Please go o to our website, www.uwm.edu/Dept/IRE, and follow the link to the actual Call for Conference Proposals. Here you will find a list of possible topics and themes, and well as the submission format. The due date to submit a conference proposal is December 22, 2006. We will contact you with a response by January 19, 2007.
More information...
Contact: Tom Tonnesen
tonnesen@uwm.edu
(414) 229-4700
Thanks
IneedAllGreen
CfP, "Immigration: Many Faces; Many Facets"
(Campus)
Apr. 26-27, 2007
Immigration, a salient public policy and humanitarian concern across the nation, will be the subject of the IRE's conference to be held at UW-Milwaukee's School of Continuing Education, 161 W. Wisconsin Ave., 7th Floor, in downtown Milwaukee.
Currently, the IRE is soliciting conference proposals from prospective submitters. We encourage presentations, either by individuals or groups/panels, from faculty, academic staff, community leaders
and activists, government officials and policymakers, etc.
Please go o to our website, www.uwm.edu/Dept/IRE, and follow the link to the actual Call for Conference Proposals. Here you will find a list of possible topics and themes, and well as the submission format. The due date to submit a conference proposal is December 22, 2006. We will contact you with a response by January 19, 2007.
More information...
Contact: Tom Tonnesen
tonnesen@uwm.edu
(414) 229-4700
Thanks
IneedAllGreen
hair Mу sister just ɡοt a 32gb ipod
fullerene
08-13 11:14 AM
From my notice the processing date is meaningless at TSC because the dates are mostly the processing windows. For example, I140 was Jan 13 in July notice, which was 6 months behind. If you take a look on AP and EAD, they were just 3 months behind.
It turns out to me that processing date is the date that you are entitled to make a phone call to request your status. You may be lucky to have your EAD in 1 or 2 months. But if you do not have it in three months, you can make a call to request a reason they can not deny your request. But if your date is later than the processing date, they may turn down your request or ask you to wait.
That's it!
It turns out to me that processing date is the date that you are entitled to make a phone call to request your status. You may be lucky to have your EAD in 1 or 2 months. But if you do not have it in three months, you can make a call to request a reason they can not deny your request. But if your date is later than the processing date, they may turn down your request or ask you to wait.
That's it!
more...
needhelp!
08-31 12:50 AM
You guys are the experts.. I am a newbie. Good I asked, I would have never known!!
Am I missing something here. Isn't it via country of birth and not country of citizenship. There might be better ways to get around the system. EB2 Indians should marry EB3 ROW folk and apply cross-chargeability! I have yet to think of a way out for EB3 India!
Am I missing something here. Isn't it via country of birth and not country of citizenship. There might be better ways to get around the system. EB2 Indians should marry EB3 ROW folk and apply cross-chargeability! I have yet to think of a way out for EB3 India!
hot Ipod Touch 3g (32gb) - Karachi
binadh
10-03 01:24 PM
No! not with the fargoman. Mine is a small time law firm based in Arlington VA.
more...
house apple ipod touch 3g 32gb.
akhilmahajan
11-16 10:15 AM
Bumping
tattoo apple ipod touch 3g 32gb.

qualified_trash
08-28 10:08 PM
What's needed is a pithy powerful message
do you have any better ideas for a pithy and powerful message?
Would be great if we can find a better way to get through our problems and frustrations.
we ARE professionals and dignified individuals
some of us are here working for more than 8 years
Is it dignified to keep working for more than 8 years without a decision on our pending cases?
We dont seek it as an entitlement
Once again, to anyone who read the original thread that started this one, we are not claiming entitlement to getting a green card, but is it unreasonable to claim entitlement to a decision on already pending applications within a reasonable amount of time?
8 years is not reasonable.
And for the right to free speech on this forum, I wonder why the original thread was closed by the administrator.
Is this IV's way of saying they do not support the boycott idea?
Then why not state this explicitly?
Otherwise, clearly the idea is controversial enough to get mixed reactions, and maybe by leaving it up a better idea can come out of it.
IV's work is good and should not be undermined, but maybe we can supplement it by additional ways to get a powerful message across.
how about contributing money to IV? that will help more than stirring up a hornet's nest about boycotts etc.
as far as powerful messages go, what more powerful message can there be than having a bill or two passed that can help us. with the necessary support from its members, I am confident that IV can deliver.
do you have any better ideas for a pithy and powerful message?
Would be great if we can find a better way to get through our problems and frustrations.
we ARE professionals and dignified individuals
some of us are here working for more than 8 years
Is it dignified to keep working for more than 8 years without a decision on our pending cases?
We dont seek it as an entitlement
Once again, to anyone who read the original thread that started this one, we are not claiming entitlement to getting a green card, but is it unreasonable to claim entitlement to a decision on already pending applications within a reasonable amount of time?
8 years is not reasonable.
And for the right to free speech on this forum, I wonder why the original thread was closed by the administrator.
Is this IV's way of saying they do not support the boycott idea?
Then why not state this explicitly?
Otherwise, clearly the idea is controversial enough to get mixed reactions, and maybe by leaving it up a better idea can come out of it.
IV's work is good and should not be undermined, but maybe we can supplement it by additional ways to get a powerful message across.
how about contributing money to IV? that will help more than stirring up a hornet's nest about boycotts etc.
as far as powerful messages go, what more powerful message can there be than having a bill or two passed that can help us. with the necessary support from its members, I am confident that IV can deliver.
more...
pictures apple ipod touch 3g 32gb.
raysaikat
01-06 03:33 PM
Sincerest thanks for the information. Iam looking at criteria 1 to 10 in the list that you have provided. I believe that I can gather evidence to satisfy 2 criteria�s completely and maybe 1 partially, does that suffice or there is a rule that atleast say 4 / 10 or X / 10 should be satisfied as a minimum. Most of the criteria�s are actually meant for distinguished people in research, whereas my profile is more of an IT application developer / designer.
Please read the text in the USCIS page carefully. You need to clearly satisfy at least 3 criteria. In practice, you try to provide at least some evidence for most criteria.
Note also that you need to provide evidence of sustained fulfillment. E.g., suppose you want to show that
"Evidence that the alien has judged the work of others, either individually or on a panel;"
This is *not* satisfied, e.g., if you graded the papers of your students or did code-reviews! This is likely satisfied if you, e.g., were in an IEEE standards committee (especially if the standard becomes well known, e.g., IEEE 802.11, or Firewire, etc.). Similarly, if you just participated in a panel once, then the reviewer is likely to reject your claim; you really want to show that you regularly (e.g., once a month for last 3-4 years) participate in panels, etc. In my own case, I reviewed literally 100's of conference and journal papers, and was in the TPC of many conferences, and also participated in an NSF panel for reviewing proposals for funding.
The reviewer will want evidence for each criteria. Sometimes you may be able to use the same evidence towards more than one criteria, but generally it is not the case.
Finally remember that you need *very strong* recommendation letters from "well known" people *all over the world". Most people gets some letters from US, some from their home country, some from Europe, other countries, etc. I had about 10-15 letters from US, China, India, Netherlands, etc. The letter writer in each case must be very well known, and must hold a very high position (e.g., one of my letter writer was one of the heads of Philips research).
In any case, it does not matter what I or someone else thinks about your qualifications. What matters is what the reviewer of your petition thinks. What I would suggest is that if you feel that you have a good chance at EB1-A (e.g., in your own mind you believe that you truly satisfy 3 criteria), then hire a good attorney and start working on preparing your dossier. The cost will be about $7000-$10,000 (depending upon what attorney you choose). Attorneys will charge much more for EB1 petitions since they actually have to work on it (rather than get a para-legal fill-in forms, as done in EB2 applications). It usually takes 4-6 months to get all material, etc.
Please read the text in the USCIS page carefully. You need to clearly satisfy at least 3 criteria. In practice, you try to provide at least some evidence for most criteria.
Note also that you need to provide evidence of sustained fulfillment. E.g., suppose you want to show that
"Evidence that the alien has judged the work of others, either individually or on a panel;"
This is *not* satisfied, e.g., if you graded the papers of your students or did code-reviews! This is likely satisfied if you, e.g., were in an IEEE standards committee (especially if the standard becomes well known, e.g., IEEE 802.11, or Firewire, etc.). Similarly, if you just participated in a panel once, then the reviewer is likely to reject your claim; you really want to show that you regularly (e.g., once a month for last 3-4 years) participate in panels, etc. In my own case, I reviewed literally 100's of conference and journal papers, and was in the TPC of many conferences, and also participated in an NSF panel for reviewing proposals for funding.
The reviewer will want evidence for each criteria. Sometimes you may be able to use the same evidence towards more than one criteria, but generally it is not the case.
Finally remember that you need *very strong* recommendation letters from "well known" people *all over the world". Most people gets some letters from US, some from their home country, some from Europe, other countries, etc. I had about 10-15 letters from US, China, India, Netherlands, etc. The letter writer in each case must be very well known, and must hold a very high position (e.g., one of my letter writer was one of the heads of Philips research).
In any case, it does not matter what I or someone else thinks about your qualifications. What matters is what the reviewer of your petition thinks. What I would suggest is that if you feel that you have a good chance at EB1-A (e.g., in your own mind you believe that you truly satisfy 3 criteria), then hire a good attorney and start working on preparing your dossier. The cost will be about $7000-$10,000 (depending upon what attorney you choose). Attorneys will charge much more for EB1 petitions since they actually have to work on it (rather than get a para-legal fill-in forms, as done in EB2 applications). It usually takes 4-6 months to get all material, etc.
dresses ipod touch 3g 32gb. ipod touch

seahawks
07-19 08:32 PM
I work in CA, my I140 is approved from NSC.
But the lawyer sent the 485 to TSC.
I just went over the I-485 form and it clearly says to send the I-485 employment based applications to NSC
Employment-based adjustment of status.
File all employment-based adjustment of statusapplications at the following address:
USCIS Nebraska Service CenterP.O. Box 87485Lincoln, NE 68501-7485
Did my lawyer screw up?
No, there are two theories, usually if your I-140 was approved from TSC, then 485 gets filed there. Most of the 485's got to Texas these days. Now if it was send in any of them, they usually forward it to the right center.
I am from WA, mine I-140 was filed in TSC and so was my 485. They have different clauses like if you file concurrently, if your I-140 was approved and soo on.. so what is given online is not very clear. Don't worry, things will be fine. If you feel you are confused, always call USCIS and they will provide you the input.
Not an attorney, just an observation and reading. I know lot of people filed in NSC and they got forwarded by NSC to TSC!
But the lawyer sent the 485 to TSC.
I just went over the I-485 form and it clearly says to send the I-485 employment based applications to NSC
Employment-based adjustment of status.
File all employment-based adjustment of statusapplications at the following address:
USCIS Nebraska Service CenterP.O. Box 87485Lincoln, NE 68501-7485
Did my lawyer screw up?
No, there are two theories, usually if your I-140 was approved from TSC, then 485 gets filed there. Most of the 485's got to Texas these days. Now if it was send in any of them, they usually forward it to the right center.
I am from WA, mine I-140 was filed in TSC and so was my 485. They have different clauses like if you file concurrently, if your I-140 was approved and soo on.. so what is given online is not very clear. Don't worry, things will be fine. If you feel you are confused, always call USCIS and they will provide you the input.
Not an attorney, just an observation and reading. I know lot of people filed in NSC and they got forwarded by NSC to TSC!
more...
makeup iPod Touch 32GB Second
rajnag21
08-13 05:28 PM
Texas service center
nsc - nebraska service center
nsc - nebraska service center
girlfriend Apple Ipod Touch 2nd Gen 8gb
flexi
04-04 01:55 PM
... for your help! Now, what do you guys think about getting paid until the end of June by the 1st employer (but at the same time starting to work inofficially i.e. observing only for the 2nd employer) and then going back to work for a couple of weeks for the 1st employer but staring to get paid by the 2nd so that it's fair for both? Would that be legal? If not, there really isn't a good way to deal with this since the new H1Bs are valid not before Oct (if i'd apply for 2 H1Bs), right? I obviously don't want to jeopardize my visa to make my old employer happy so don't want to do anything that's not completely OK in that regard....
In regards to the timing of a petition for a transfer (leaving all the other stuff above aside for a moment), let's say i'd like to start at the new employer 1st of July - to be on the safe side I should get a lawyer, plan a week for them to get the petition ready and then i'd have to wait a couple weeks for the receipt notice (which then allows me to work for the new employer, correct?) - so that would make it 3 weeks?
Thanks again!
PS: more complicated now???
PPS: germany.... not india.... but would love to go there on the way back :cool:
In regards to the timing of a petition for a transfer (leaving all the other stuff above aside for a moment), let's say i'd like to start at the new employer 1st of July - to be on the safe side I should get a lawyer, plan a week for them to get the petition ready and then i'd have to wait a couple weeks for the receipt notice (which then allows me to work for the new employer, correct?) - so that would make it 3 weeks?
Thanks again!
PS: more complicated now???
PPS: germany.... not india.... but would love to go there on the way back :cool:
hairstyles Apple iPod Touch 3G
gimmemygreen
01-07 12:14 AM
I recently quit Wipro in United States after servicing two weeks notice period. Wipro didn't want me to stay longer as client was not willing to pay longer than two weeks. I have not signed any service agreement with them when I came onsite on H1B. However, they insist that their deputation letter sent through email is legally binding on me even though I didn't sign a hard copy of the letter. They are asking me to pay $10,00 or serve 6 months notice period which is no longer possible as I have already joined another company. I am seeking legal help in India and planning to sue them as they have withold all my PF, Gratuity, Leave encashment and other dues, experience/relieving letter. Is it possible to sue them in United States as I currently do not stay in India? Also, can I complain to DOL, USCIS about these issues. If yes, how do I go about it?
Sue them buddy. It has potential to become a class action. Wipro is the worst employer with third class management. Managers at Wipro can't even spell Management correctly. Couple years back interviewed with and was sitting on a bridge waiting for these clowns to call in for 35 minutes. After talking to them for first 5 minutes, I hung up my cell phone and never picked their call again. Azim Premji should go back and sell his cooking oil. Managers responsible for this kind of fraud should do 20 years in federal penitentiary and then deported back in plane full of shit to their native country:D.
Sue them buddy. It has potential to become a class action. Wipro is the worst employer with third class management. Managers at Wipro can't even spell Management correctly. Couple years back interviewed with and was sitting on a bridge waiting for these clowns to call in for 35 minutes. After talking to them for first 5 minutes, I hung up my cell phone and never picked their call again. Azim Premji should go back and sell his cooking oil. Managers responsible for this kind of fraud should do 20 years in federal penitentiary and then deported back in plane full of shit to their native country:D.
willigetgc?
01-21 01:15 PM
To avoid being like the thread running a few days ago, I don't want to be responding to each response. However, I do want clear a few things:
I am not promoting one parenting technique over the other.
As I said, I agree with a few things and disagree with a few things the author talks about.
Having kids myself, I cannot think of a parent who would do harm to their own child. Each set of parents come with their own parenting skills that works for them and their children. I leave it at that.
I only posted this because my doc asked me of my opinion and I in turn asked the opinion of IV members. If this thread is going to turn ugly, lets stop it, that was not my intention.
I am not promoting one parenting technique over the other.
As I said, I agree with a few things and disagree with a few things the author talks about.
Having kids myself, I cannot think of a parent who would do harm to their own child. Each set of parents come with their own parenting skills that works for them and their children. I leave it at that.
I only posted this because my doc asked me of my opinion and I in turn asked the opinion of IV members. If this thread is going to turn ugly, lets stop it, that was not my intention.
ArunAntonio
05-14 07:14 PM
'Cautious Optimism' are the key words folks ;)
-- as some else put it in another post .. this has not cured us of the retrogression ailment, this is just a pain killer.
We should move ahead as planned. My support for IV core as usual.
-- as some else put it in another post .. this has not cured us of the retrogression ailment, this is just a pain killer.
We should move ahead as planned. My support for IV core as usual.
No comments:
Post a Comment