abhijitp
01-24 07:46 PM
^^
wallpaper Cod Black Ops Ascension Map
bugmenot
04-10 08:10 PM
THere are restrictions on applying H1B via multiple employers. THe candidate will be rejected outright. Read the recent guidance on the USCIS website. So hopefully we will not see multiple applications for the same person this year.
no ur confused, it was a restriction on multiple petitions by the same employer ,single petitions by multiple employer is legal and now abused , unfortunately
no ur confused, it was a restriction on multiple petitions by the same employer ,single petitions by multiple employer is legal and now abused , unfortunately
Joozz
09-21 08:39 AM
Thanks a lot guys for answers and advices.
Another interesting thing that happened to me. After I got this extension I went to Canada and got a new visa in my passport and it’s also valid for two more years. If my H1B extension was made by mistake it looks like I committed a fraud asking visa in my passport based on documents that are not valid.
I am so confused now. Can anybody please recommend a good layer who can give me a legal advice, preferably from central PA?
Another interesting thing that happened to me. After I got this extension I went to Canada and got a new visa in my passport and it’s also valid for two more years. If my H1B extension was made by mistake it looks like I committed a fraud asking visa in my passport based on documents that are not valid.
I am so confused now. Can anybody please recommend a good layer who can give me a legal advice, preferably from central PA?
2011 cod black ops zombies maps
bbenhill
09-18 02:56 PM
Hi, I believe you can only use EAD and AC21 after I140 is approved and 180 days of filing I-485.
Guru(s) : Please let me know if I am mistaken but by using EAD before above conditions will abandon GC application because labor certification is being violated.
PS : I am not a lawyer/attorney. please use this information for your own risk.
Thx
Guru(s) : Please let me know if I am mistaken but by using EAD before above conditions will abandon GC application because labor certification is being violated.
PS : I am not a lawyer/attorney. please use this information for your own risk.
Thx
more...

linuxra
07-23 03:10 PM
I heard from some other people if they are in vsg their GCs are not getting approved as it is not @ our fault why we need to bear this...I am coming to conclusion that vsg case is affecting employees...any solution u are trying....

obviously
08-04 11:54 AM
Yes, the new I-140 has the old EB3 PD on it.
So, the I-485 itself cannot be 'ported', right? Interfiling gives the benefit of having an I-140 with a higher category (here, EB2), but an older PD (from the EB3). Right?
What kind of 'delays' does the new I-485 application add? (Possibly a moot point ;)) New medicals (ouch!)? etc.? etc.?
Cheers!
So, the I-485 itself cannot be 'ported', right? Interfiling gives the benefit of having an I-140 with a higher category (here, EB2), but an older PD (from the EB3). Right?
What kind of 'delays' does the new I-485 application add? (Possibly a moot point ;)) New medicals (ouch!)? etc.? etc.?
Cheers!
more...
Jaime
09-11 05:21 PM
You've worked hard for what you have! VERY HARD!!!! Remember the grueling exams and study back home to be the best and get to the U.S. Remember your sufferin, hard study and hard work once in the U.S. to be the best and contribute to this country!
Don't let the Reverse Brain Drain suck you in!!!!
Don't let the Reverse Brain Drain suck you in!!!!
2010 cod black ops zombies maps
ash0210
12-02 11:53 AM
**** READ question 3 from May12,2005 MEMO (or search/read the full Memo)
20 Massachusetts Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20529 HQPRD 70/6.2.8-P To: REGIONAL DIRECTORS SERVICE CENTER DIRECTORS From: William R. Yates /S/ Associate Director for Operations United States Citizenship and Immigration Services Department of Homeland Security Date: May 12, 2005
Memorandum for Service Center Directors, et al.
Q & A ON PROCESSING OF I-140 PETITIONS AND I-485 APPLICATIONS UNDER THE I-140 PORTABILITY PROVISIONS OF �106(C) OF AC21
Question 3. What is �same or similar� occupational classification for purposes of I-140 portability?
Answer:When making a determination if the new employment is the �same or similar� occupational classification in comparison to the employment in the initial I-140, adjudicators should consider the following factors:
A. Description of the job duties contained in the ETA 750A or the initial I-140 and the job duties of the new employment to determine if they are the �same or similar� occupational classification.
B. The DOT code and/or SOC code assigned to the initial I-140 employment for petitions that have a certified ETA 750A or consider what DOT and/or SOC code is appropriate for the position for an initial I-140 that did not require a certified ETA 750A. Then consider the DOT code and/or SOC code, whichever is appropriate for the new position to make a determination of �same or similar� occupational classification.
C. A substantial discrepancy between the previous and the new wage. (See Question 5 of this section for further clarification).
Guys,
Is it ok to have a title of Business Analyst and do software development? Programmer Analyst makes more sense for the position. Like wise Is it ok to have a programmer analyst title for a systems administrator? What kind of issues can one expect if the title and job duties/resume are not in sync?
Thanks
20 Massachusetts Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20529 HQPRD 70/6.2.8-P To: REGIONAL DIRECTORS SERVICE CENTER DIRECTORS From: William R. Yates /S/ Associate Director for Operations United States Citizenship and Immigration Services Department of Homeland Security Date: May 12, 2005
Memorandum for Service Center Directors, et al.
Q & A ON PROCESSING OF I-140 PETITIONS AND I-485 APPLICATIONS UNDER THE I-140 PORTABILITY PROVISIONS OF �106(C) OF AC21
Question 3. What is �same or similar� occupational classification for purposes of I-140 portability?
Answer:When making a determination if the new employment is the �same or similar� occupational classification in comparison to the employment in the initial I-140, adjudicators should consider the following factors:
A. Description of the job duties contained in the ETA 750A or the initial I-140 and the job duties of the new employment to determine if they are the �same or similar� occupational classification.
B. The DOT code and/or SOC code assigned to the initial I-140 employment for petitions that have a certified ETA 750A or consider what DOT and/or SOC code is appropriate for the position for an initial I-140 that did not require a certified ETA 750A. Then consider the DOT code and/or SOC code, whichever is appropriate for the new position to make a determination of �same or similar� occupational classification.
C. A substantial discrepancy between the previous and the new wage. (See Question 5 of this section for further clarification).
Guys,
Is it ok to have a title of Business Analyst and do software development? Programmer Analyst makes more sense for the position. Like wise Is it ok to have a programmer analyst title for a systems administrator? What kind of issues can one expect if the title and job duties/resume are not in sync?
Thanks
more...
binadh
10-07 10:19 AM
Mine was filed by Fragomen in June and responded to audit in November as well. If your case was filed by Fragomen you have no option but the wait. Sorry to disappoint you, but I am in exactly the same situation.
Mine was not filed by Fragomen, and it is still pending for more than 15 months. So, I don't think there is anything we can do about it. To rub it in a little more - I am on EB2-ROW. So, Labor is holding everything......
:mad:
Mine was not filed by Fragomen, and it is still pending for more than 15 months. So, I don't think there is anything we can do about it. To rub it in a little more - I am on EB2-ROW. So, Labor is holding everything......
:mad:
hair cod black ops zombies maps
LostInGCProcess
01-12 12:20 PM
This is absolutely illegal. Never never do this.
I concur with you, Marphad.
Its illegal to mail passport cross border.
I concur with you, Marphad.
Its illegal to mail passport cross border.
more...

kumarh1b
01-23 02:28 PM
Thank you very much and I sincerely appreaciate advices from all of you. Can some one please claify some other question i have on this topic. Any inputs means a lot to me.
USCIS gave RFE before denying the petition. in RFE they asked for Client letter and I submitted client letter. I don't have denial notice with me and don't know the reason of denial.
1. If my employer is filing new H1 application why i should go with premium processing? why not regular.
2. Am i out of status now?.
3. Can i do H1 transfer now if someone offers fulltime. Should i tell them that my previous H1 application denied if they are willing to transfer.
Thanks in advance.
USCIS gave RFE before denying the petition. in RFE they asked for Client letter and I submitted client letter. I don't have denial notice with me and don't know the reason of denial.
1. If my employer is filing new H1 application why i should go with premium processing? why not regular.
2. Am i out of status now?.
3. Can i do H1 transfer now if someone offers fulltime. Should i tell them that my previous H1 application denied if they are willing to transfer.
Thanks in advance.
hot cod black ops zombies maps
vagish
04-27 10:36 PM
This one is from Mathew Oh:
04/27/2007: Disappointing News of Sponsor's No Immediate Push for Hagel High-Tech Temporary Relief Bill
The Senator from Nebraska introduced earlier High-Tech Worker Relief bill. The employment-based immigrant community and the businesses and academic institutions had some level of hope and expectation that this bill might be acted upon as separate from the CIR. However, there is a report that Senator Hagel stated that the Senator introduced the bill intended to be handled as part of the CIR legislation process. It thus appears that all the bills which have been introduced recently were also intended by the bill sponsors to be debated and reflected in the CIR legislation process in May in the form of amendments. There we go. The Senator yesterday introduced S.1225 for the illegal immigration reform part of his own comprehensive immigration reform scheme under the name of Immigrant Accountability Act of 2007. Probably more immigration reforms bills may be introduced by other legislators before and during the Comprehensive Immigration Reform debate in the Senate next month. As we summarized on 04/22/2007, there have been developing compromises along the lines of key issues which we highlighted in the posting and media start predicting that because of these compromises, the CIR may have a better chance to pass this year than last year.
Well, we are only inches away from the door steps of May 2007. After all, we should just focus on the upcoming CIR process rather than these piecemeal legislative bills.
actually there can be no more disappointing news for us, as we sitting at the rock bottom , at the worst things could stay as they are if not improved.
we also are use to these kind of disappointments from our past experience,
it does not matter any more how many bills are going to tabled, because ultimately on CIR will have any chance if any for a debate.
thanks
04/27/2007: Disappointing News of Sponsor's No Immediate Push for Hagel High-Tech Temporary Relief Bill
The Senator from Nebraska introduced earlier High-Tech Worker Relief bill. The employment-based immigrant community and the businesses and academic institutions had some level of hope and expectation that this bill might be acted upon as separate from the CIR. However, there is a report that Senator Hagel stated that the Senator introduced the bill intended to be handled as part of the CIR legislation process. It thus appears that all the bills which have been introduced recently were also intended by the bill sponsors to be debated and reflected in the CIR legislation process in May in the form of amendments. There we go. The Senator yesterday introduced S.1225 for the illegal immigration reform part of his own comprehensive immigration reform scheme under the name of Immigrant Accountability Act of 2007. Probably more immigration reforms bills may be introduced by other legislators before and during the Comprehensive Immigration Reform debate in the Senate next month. As we summarized on 04/22/2007, there have been developing compromises along the lines of key issues which we highlighted in the posting and media start predicting that because of these compromises, the CIR may have a better chance to pass this year than last year.
Well, we are only inches away from the door steps of May 2007. After all, we should just focus on the upcoming CIR process rather than these piecemeal legislative bills.
actually there can be no more disappointing news for us, as we sitting at the rock bottom , at the worst things could stay as they are if not improved.
we also are use to these kind of disappointments from our past experience,
it does not matter any more how many bills are going to tabled, because ultimately on CIR will have any chance if any for a debate.
thanks
more...
house cod black ops zombies maps
browncow
06-08 10:53 PM
I do not support this.
one, We simply do not want a temporary fix to our big genuine bureaucratic issue. and two, we are not alone, there are others who are filing/have filed labor/i140s and are waiting to file 485s.
also, it will mellow down our resolve to overcome this injustice.
money is really not the issue, as if they issue a 10 year EAD, they are definitely gonna make it that much more expensive, and USCIS cannot delay EAD APs, as that would make our case even stronger.
one, We simply do not want a temporary fix to our big genuine bureaucratic issue. and two, we are not alone, there are others who are filing/have filed labor/i140s and are waiting to file 485s.
also, it will mellow down our resolve to overcome this injustice.
money is really not the issue, as if they issue a 10 year EAD, they are definitely gonna make it that much more expensive, and USCIS cannot delay EAD APs, as that would make our case even stronger.
tattoo cod black ops zombies maps
fasterthanlight�
06-06 02:51 PM
Awesome 3 of my 36 stamps got in :P
But seriously, i wish you put in my pink nebula one! oh well! :)
But seriously, i wish you put in my pink nebula one! oh well! :)
more...
pictures cod black ops zombies maps

yagw
09-27 01:34 AM
Folks,
Am on H1B and have already applied for 485 (EB2 I May 2006). I am not sure if I am allowed to day trade in the current status. By day trading I mean not just investing in stocks and not just buying and selling stocks in a single day -- I am asking about making perhaps 10 trades in a day (5 rounds of buy, sell)? I understand IRS can call you out to be a full-time trader but the rules for this are not laid out clearly, as far as I can understand. Anyone out there with relevant links/personal experience on this one? Would really appreciate your feedback.
Thanks!
Shishya
AFAIK, your visa status will not affect day-trading. You just need to specify the gain/loss when you file taxes (like anyone).
That said, I believe you are aware of the requirement that you need to have a minimum of $25K in your account to do day-trading. And also the risks involved in it.
My 2c as some one who tried it, play only with money you can afford to loose (as you WILL most of the time) and get out if you have to, without emotional attachment.
Have fun and BE SAFE!!!
Am on H1B and have already applied for 485 (EB2 I May 2006). I am not sure if I am allowed to day trade in the current status. By day trading I mean not just investing in stocks and not just buying and selling stocks in a single day -- I am asking about making perhaps 10 trades in a day (5 rounds of buy, sell)? I understand IRS can call you out to be a full-time trader but the rules for this are not laid out clearly, as far as I can understand. Anyone out there with relevant links/personal experience on this one? Would really appreciate your feedback.
Thanks!
Shishya
AFAIK, your visa status will not affect day-trading. You just need to specify the gain/loss when you file taxes (like anyone).
That said, I believe you are aware of the requirement that you need to have a minimum of $25K in your account to do day-trading. And also the risks involved in it.
My 2c as some one who tried it, play only with money you can afford to loose (as you WILL most of the time) and get out if you have to, without emotional attachment.
Have fun and BE SAFE!!!
dresses lack ops zombies maps layout.

belmontboy
04-10 06:56 PM
There should be tighter provisions against multiple applications [via multiple employers]. it prone to abuse - as a way to increase chances of lottery [as it happened this yr].
There is no real justification in multiple applications - though one might argue otherwise. In the end, the candidate has to work for only one employer.
Interesting stats would be how many mulitple employers applications were filed per candidate, not sure if uscis publishes them!
There is no real justification in multiple applications - though one might argue otherwise. In the end, the candidate has to work for only one employer.
Interesting stats would be how many mulitple employers applications were filed per candidate, not sure if uscis publishes them!
more...
makeup Map Layout - COD BlackOps
katewill
08-24 01:20 PM
180K per BEC and 2 of them so 360K cases overall.
hello days go by,
kinda new here.
is there a way to find out, out of 360K case overall, how many are EB1, EB2 or EB3? Or how many files in year 01, 02, and 03?
overheard most are EB2/3 cases and not many 245i cases.
hello days go by,
kinda new here.
is there a way to find out, out of 360K case overall, how many are EB1, EB2 or EB3? Or how many files in year 01, 02, and 03?
overheard most are EB2/3 cases and not many 245i cases.
girlfriend Call Of Duty Black Ops Zombies
needhelp!
09-16 02:48 PM
top priority to this one..
hairstyles cod black ops zombies maps
lecter
December 8th, 2003, 02:29 AM
i don't normally go for tricked-up stuff, but this one kind of hooked me. I did the "Ansel Adams" conversion to B&W which gave me a contrasty and "antique' look. Then I merged it with the original at about 45%.
This gave the shot a very surreal look.
Don
Sure is surreal... I'm with Steve, where does one get the plug-in?? (Perhaps I didn't read enough...)
This gave the shot a very surreal look.
Don
Sure is surreal... I'm with Steve, where does one get the plug-in?? (Perhaps I didn't read enough...)