pappu
08-14 09:54 AM
The IV Advocacy kit is now available to all donors and state chapter leaders. Please contact your state chapter leaders to get the kit.
wallpaper Blank Base Maps
smsthss
07-05 12:36 PM
anybody on this !!
Anders �stberg
September 27th, 2004, 11:41 AM
I did hear, however, from a reliable source, that Canon will be upgrading the next 1D Mark II to have an in-camera phone.
What a nightmare... just when you're about to take that photo of the bride-groom putting the ring on the bride's finger your camera rings with a loud polyponic hip-hop melody ... :)
What a nightmare... just when you're about to take that photo of the bride-groom putting the ring on the bride's finger your camera rings with a loud polyponic hip-hop melody ... :)
2011 Blank map of east asia to
ganguteli
06-12 06:40 PM
Hi, Now what are my options going forward and how does this affect my chances of a successful SPERM filing ??
Stop drinking too much beer and lazing around. Go and upgrade your skills and sperm count. Only then you can do a a successful SPERM filing :D
Stop drinking too much beer and lazing around. Go and upgrade your skills and sperm count. Only then you can do a a successful SPERM filing :D
more...
belmontboy
07-31 01:04 PM
I would like to know what are the primary reasons why employers revokes approved I-140 after invoking AC21 after 180 days.
a. I think one of the reason is Labor substitution. If they want to use it for someone else. Now that this is eliminated, I think there will be minimal chances of revocation in future.
b. Do big companies like Infy, Wipro do this?
c. They could revoke because of problems between employer and employees...I think we need to be patient and work this out..
Please reply with ur inputs.
Wipro doesnot sponsor GC's that much.
a. I think one of the reason is Labor substitution. If they want to use it for someone else. Now that this is eliminated, I think there will be minimal chances of revocation in future.
b. Do big companies like Infy, Wipro do this?
c. They could revoke because of problems between employer and employees...I think we need to be patient and work this out..
Please reply with ur inputs.
Wipro doesnot sponsor GC's that much.
joeshmoe
03-24 03:38 PM
Hello fellows in pain!
I have a question, I am currently stuck in EB3 retrogression with 140 approved. I am contemplating switching jobs and try out for EB2. Could anyone please share thoughts on my chances? Below are my education / experience details:
- US Bachelors in Computer Science
- More less 5-6 years of experience in my field plus a number of advanced certifications from Microsoft and Sun (I suppose these don't really matter).
- However, the above mentioned years of experience have not been all gained right after college. Last 2 years of college I was working full time in my field and going to school full time.
Any suggestions would be extremely helpful!
Cheers,
Me.
I have a question, I am currently stuck in EB3 retrogression with 140 approved. I am contemplating switching jobs and try out for EB2. Could anyone please share thoughts on my chances? Below are my education / experience details:
- US Bachelors in Computer Science
- More less 5-6 years of experience in my field plus a number of advanced certifications from Microsoft and Sun (I suppose these don't really matter).
- However, the above mentioned years of experience have not been all gained right after college. Last 2 years of college I was working full time in my field and going to school full time.
Any suggestions would be extremely helpful!
Cheers,
Me.
more...
walking_dude
11-26 02:34 PM
Why do we always blame others for our problems? USCIS, DOL and now IVs lobbyists?
First of all, we wouldn't need any lobbyists if ALL members of our community ( including completely inert/inactive members like you) were doing their job. That is approaching the local lawmakers ( US Senators and Reps) office. If al 25,000 members of our site (or at least the majority of them) were doing this, we wouldn't even be needing any lobbying firm. We could have been doing it all ourselves, saving a lot of money and doing a better job.
Since that's not happening - because most members like you are scared shitless like Chicken Little that sky may fall on your heads if you do that - IV is not left with much option, but to use the services of the Lobbying firms.
Before asking Lobbying firm for refund, you should do your job of lobbying with your local lawmakers. If you were sharing your part of the responsibility, we wouldn't be needing them in the first place.
should we not ask for refund from our lobbyists..they lied to us last yearlobbying shoud be result oriented..not stuffing for their turkey...... sab hawa ke badhshah hai..;-)
First of all, we wouldn't need any lobbyists if ALL members of our community ( including completely inert/inactive members like you) were doing their job. That is approaching the local lawmakers ( US Senators and Reps) office. If al 25,000 members of our site (or at least the majority of them) were doing this, we wouldn't even be needing any lobbying firm. We could have been doing it all ourselves, saving a lot of money and doing a better job.
Since that's not happening - because most members like you are scared shitless like Chicken Little that sky may fall on your heads if you do that - IV is not left with much option, but to use the services of the Lobbying firms.
Before asking Lobbying firm for refund, you should do your job of lobbying with your local lawmakers. If you were sharing your part of the responsibility, we wouldn't be needing them in the first place.
should we not ask for refund from our lobbyists..they lied to us last yearlobbying shoud be result oriented..not stuffing for their turkey...... sab hawa ke badhshah hai..;-)
2010 east asia map of rivers in
chandrajp
06-25 09:38 AM
As we all know that priority dates became current in the latest visa bulletin. My lawyer made all my paper work ready and is about to file my paperwork with USCIS today. I am not sure if we can file the application a week before it actually becomes current.
I heard some people say that it's actually allowed to file 3 or 4 days before it becomes current. I also read reports that some people's application was rejected because it was sent too early. I am not sure what to believe here. Does anybody has any information on this?
I read in Sheila Murthy web site that she herself knows a case wherein the applicant sent the I485 application just a day before and his/her application got rejected and was penalized in such a way that his application was accepted only a year later.
I heard some people say that it's actually allowed to file 3 or 4 days before it becomes current. I also read reports that some people's application was rejected because it was sent too early. I am not sure what to believe here. Does anybody has any information on this?
I read in Sheila Murthy web site that she herself knows a case wherein the applicant sent the I485 application just a day before and his/her application got rejected and was penalized in such a way that his application was accepted only a year later.
more...
alterego
06-13 06:21 PM
It means the immigration sub-committee will discuss and vote on this issue and it is a positive sign in my view that the democratic leadership is allowing this to go forward. If it passes the subcommittee then it will be sent to the floor and may be scheduled for a vote there. I am desperately hoping for a floor vote on this, hopefully the democratic leadership will see the justice on this one.
The CHC needs to realize that this is not about elitism. The EB community has been through this cycle of delayed EB reform for the sake of CIR on previous occasions and continuously since 2005. We have never opposed a pathway to legal status for the undocumented. It is time that they give us some consideration for our own plight. Failing which they will be seen by moderates as the hardliners.
Make the calls people. Your call may make the difference, especially if you are in the congressional district of a key contact, please, please make that call. Make a call and consider it your duty to persuade another colleague do one too.
The CHC needs to realize that this is not about elitism. The EB community has been through this cycle of delayed EB reform for the sake of CIR on previous occasions and continuously since 2005. We have never opposed a pathway to legal status for the undocumented. It is time that they give us some consideration for our own plight. Failing which they will be seen by moderates as the hardliners.
Make the calls people. Your call may make the difference, especially if you are in the congressional district of a key contact, please, please make that call. Make a call and consider it your duty to persuade another colleague do one too.
hair Map+of+east+asia+lank
arian2002
08-17 11:56 AM
My drivers license is expiring in October as well as my H-1B. My company has applied for H-1B renewal in July and it seems it will not get renewed before end of October. I have an approved I-140. Does anyone know if I can get my license renewed without the new H-1B approval notice in hand? Thanks everyone in advance.
more...

imm_pro
06-13 05:09 PM
Going through a bill, usually in subcommittee, section by section, revising language, amending sections etc and reach a consensus
hot east asia map blank.
Rajeev
09-16 02:46 PM
Done
more...
house Ofmaps of eastasia map, lank

pappu
04-10 12:28 PM
I am currently on H1 and have EAD through my wife (>180 d) (EB3 5/04). I am in a catch 22 situation. I am gettting a fellowship in one of the best program in the nation.
The problem is they dont want to sponser H1. Now if I utilize the EAD then there is always a risk associated. ALso my wife have to use AC21 to move to this place as well.
Have anybody been in this situation before? Is there anything to negotiate to push them to sponser H1b for me. Can you get H1b from a moonlighting position?
I'd appreciate the help. I really want to join this place and feel that they also really want me as a fellow. They just dont have enough courage to speak up in front of hospital corporate offices.
Please update your profile with details so that it can be helpful to everyone tracking the success
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/profile.php?do=editprofile
on IV tracker
http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_tracker&Itemid=63
IV members are requested to update their profile with valid dates so that we can make IV tracker helpful for everyone.
I have personally decided to make this request to everyone who does not have their details completed and only then respond to the member. If a member has bogus data in their profile for tracking purposes I would not be replying to that post. This might help encourage members wanting replies from IV core team for their questions.
The problem is they dont want to sponser H1. Now if I utilize the EAD then there is always a risk associated. ALso my wife have to use AC21 to move to this place as well.
Have anybody been in this situation before? Is there anything to negotiate to push them to sponser H1b for me. Can you get H1b from a moonlighting position?
I'd appreciate the help. I really want to join this place and feel that they also really want me as a fellow. They just dont have enough courage to speak up in front of hospital corporate offices.
Please update your profile with details so that it can be helpful to everyone tracking the success
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/profile.php?do=editprofile
on IV tracker
http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_tracker&Itemid=63
IV members are requested to update their profile with valid dates so that we can make IV tracker helpful for everyone.
I have personally decided to make this request to everyone who does not have their details completed and only then respond to the member. If a member has bogus data in their profile for tracking purposes I would not be replying to that post. This might help encourage members wanting replies from IV core team for their questions.
tattoo south east asia map blank.
munnashi
10-31 06:08 AM
Guru's
My I140 is approved on October 24 2007 and original document has got my lawyer and employer, but I have not received any original document. My question is: Does I can get original document or I have to ask to my lawyer or employer?
My I140 is approved on October 24 2007 and original document has got my lawyer and employer, but I have not received any original document. My question is: Does I can get original document or I have to ask to my lawyer or employer?
more...
pictures 2011 south east asia map
ajay
04-05 09:54 AM
I found this in another website:
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=685c8d8b3b760210VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=4f719c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD
"Since the beginning of this fiscal year (October 2008), USCIS has adjudicated over 75,000 employer petitions, reducing the pending caseload of petitions to under 55,000.USCIS� goal is to have adjudicated all the older employer petitions, and to be processing newer petitions within 4 months, by the end of September 2009"
The last updated date is 04/02/2009. Seems like they have updated something quite recently!!!
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=685c8d8b3b760210VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=4f719c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD
"Since the beginning of this fiscal year (October 2008), USCIS has adjudicated over 75,000 employer petitions, reducing the pending caseload of petitions to under 55,000.USCIS� goal is to have adjudicated all the older employer petitions, and to be processing newer petitions within 4 months, by the end of September 2009"
The last updated date is 04/02/2009. Seems like they have updated something quite recently!!!
dresses east and southeast asia map

purgan
04-13 10:13 AM
USINPAC, for instance, promotes its role in the India-US nuclear deal.
It has also listed immigration as one of its issues, but all it cares about there is family immigration, so all those citizens can sponsor their own relatives. A bunch of A$^#^
himu73, why don't you try to contact these two oganizations + USINPAC to see what kind of traction you can get? The core is busy and needs all the help it can get. Are you upto it?
It has also listed immigration as one of its issues, but all it cares about there is family immigration, so all those citizens can sponsor their own relatives. A bunch of A$^#^
himu73, why don't you try to contact these two oganizations + USINPAC to see what kind of traction you can get? The core is busy and needs all the help it can get. Are you upto it?
more...
makeup east asia map outline. east
GCard_Dream
07-13 04:37 PM
This is one of the most funniest post I have seen today. Great job. You should send this classification to USCIS and ask them to process cases based on the number and color of dots each member has. Forget about EB1, EB2, and EB3. :D
Well.. the good news is that according your classification, no one is being deported or is a criminal. That's a relief. :D
By the way, I gave you a reputation point and now you are up to 2 green dots. You'll get your GC faster now. CONGRATULATIONS!
The software has an AI program that determines how likely you are to get a GC based on the info that you gave while registering and shows the square accordingly. So if you have
one green sqaure you will get it in 4-6 years
two green squares means 2-4 years
one red square means that your name is stuck in FBI name check and could take 6-8 years
two red squares means your deportation hearing is coming up any time now
three red squares means you are a most wanted criminal :D :D
Actually the square colors are determined by the judgment calls made fellow members. You can make this call by clicking on the weight scale image above each post. Now if only you would give me a favorable vote for explaining this in detail.:)
Well.. the good news is that according your classification, no one is being deported or is a criminal. That's a relief. :D
By the way, I gave you a reputation point and now you are up to 2 green dots. You'll get your GC faster now. CONGRATULATIONS!
The software has an AI program that determines how likely you are to get a GC based on the info that you gave while registering and shows the square accordingly. So if you have
one green sqaure you will get it in 4-6 years
two green squares means 2-4 years
one red square means that your name is stuck in FBI name check and could take 6-8 years
two red squares means your deportation hearing is coming up any time now
three red squares means you are a most wanted criminal :D :D
Actually the square colors are determined by the judgment calls made fellow members. You can make this call by clicking on the weight scale image above each post. Now if only you would give me a favorable vote for explaining this in detail.:)
girlfriend hot east asia map blank. print
shree772000
08-13 03:36 PM
who is vld rao?
His full name is venkateshwar rao.....:p
His full name is venkateshwar rao.....:p
hairstyles east asia map quiz. lank map
chanduv23
03-16 02:19 PM
Thanks to all for your valuble information, hope, sertasheep, miguy. Your information is very educative.
Now, this just proves a fact that it is relatively easier to get good physician jobs in the US after completing residency, even on a h1b, whereas if we go out to different countries, a lot of issues may arise. The next option would be Canada and for Indian nationals it would be India (private hospitals and practice)
So retrogression is a big concern for physicians and is impacting physician careers. I recommend all IV physician members must come forward and educate all those h1b physicians/ residents/fellows etc.. who are still ignorant of what they have got into, believe me, a lot of people don't know what is going on and they still think things are going fine.
Now, this just proves a fact that it is relatively easier to get good physician jobs in the US after completing residency, even on a h1b, whereas if we go out to different countries, a lot of issues may arise. The next option would be Canada and for Indian nationals it would be India (private hospitals and practice)
So retrogression is a big concern for physicians and is impacting physician careers. I recommend all IV physician members must come forward and educate all those h1b physicians/ residents/fellows etc.. who are still ignorant of what they have got into, believe me, a lot of people don't know what is going on and they still think things are going fine.
krishna_brc
06-30 11:01 PM
Hi,
I was hoping to get some help on my situation. I have I-140 approved, received EAD and AP. Also my H1B was also recently extended. I am expecting a promotion and also will have to change location to a different city with the same employer.
Would this require filing for AC21? Also would this require amendment to H1B visa?
Any help would be appreciated.
This is what i think -
From what you described it seems you are on H1.
So change of job title/description/location will not hurt your GC as long as you maintain your H1.
Your GC won't hurt as it is for future job which you are going to do when you get GC.
No need to invoke AC21.
If your GC is for your current job then the new job should be in same occupational code.
Please talk to your company HR and Attorney and clarify the issues which are more professional
Thanks,
Krishna
I was hoping to get some help on my situation. I have I-140 approved, received EAD and AP. Also my H1B was also recently extended. I am expecting a promotion and also will have to change location to a different city with the same employer.
Would this require filing for AC21? Also would this require amendment to H1B visa?
Any help would be appreciated.
This is what i think -
From what you described it seems you are on H1.
So change of job title/description/location will not hurt your GC as long as you maintain your H1.
Your GC won't hurt as it is for future job which you are going to do when you get GC.
No need to invoke AC21.
If your GC is for your current job then the new job should be in same occupational code.
Please talk to your company HR and Attorney and clarify the issues which are more professional
Thanks,
Krishna
vroapp
08-07 08:05 AM
I'm afraid I can't help you with your application but Congrats! on getting married, i.e... :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment