
felix31
04-18 11:26 AM
vicks don,
did you file with vermont before April 1st?
my husband's I-140 case was initially sent to Nebraska (after april 1st batch) and it got transferred to Texas and we got Texas service center receipt notice.
I guess you would send RFE to the center that issued the RFE. Wait for it to arrive....Also, you already have receipt notice, right? Look for the first three letters your receipt number starts with. If it is EAC, that your case is with vermont. If it is SRC, than your case is with Texas..
hope this helps..
Oh, and one extra detail, the online message from Texas says it takes 400+ days to process these applications. I am absolutely horrified by it..
The web site says they are processing Jan 06 cases, but somehow that does not look real..
did you file with vermont before April 1st?
my husband's I-140 case was initially sent to Nebraska (after april 1st batch) and it got transferred to Texas and we got Texas service center receipt notice.
I guess you would send RFE to the center that issued the RFE. Wait for it to arrive....Also, you already have receipt notice, right? Look for the first three letters your receipt number starts with. If it is EAC, that your case is with vermont. If it is SRC, than your case is with Texas..
hope this helps..
Oh, and one extra detail, the online message from Texas says it takes 400+ days to process these applications. I am absolutely horrified by it..
The web site says they are processing Jan 06 cases, but somehow that does not look real..
wallpaper hairstyles for thin hair men.

needhelp!
02-13 04:50 PM
Lets do it for us!
IV' ans of Southern California,
We need your help in making the Admin Fixes Campaign Successful. We are organizing a Southern California IV Meetup and Letter Signing Event this Weekend. We are targeting to get a 1000 letters signed and sent to the White House from our group. We need volunteers to print letter templates, get envelopes/stamps and most importantly bring family, friends and colleagues to this event. Please see below for details about the Venue.
Where: Woodlands Restaurant 11833 Artesia Blvd, Artesia, CA 90701
When: Sunday, Feb 17'th
Start Time: 2 PM
Please post on this thread if you can print letter templates, bring in envelopes/stamps, bring in family/friends to the venue or help out in any other way. Thanks
IV' ans of Southern California,
We need your help in making the Admin Fixes Campaign Successful. We are organizing a Southern California IV Meetup and Letter Signing Event this Weekend. We are targeting to get a 1000 letters signed and sent to the White House from our group. We need volunteers to print letter templates, get envelopes/stamps and most importantly bring family, friends and colleagues to this event. Please see below for details about the Venue.
Where: Woodlands Restaurant 11833 Artesia Blvd, Artesia, CA 90701
When: Sunday, Feb 17'th
Start Time: 2 PM
Please post on this thread if you can print letter templates, bring in envelopes/stamps, bring in family/friends to the venue or help out in any other way. Thanks
GCcomesoon
08-25 04:38 PM
Hi
My approval happened on April 24th , 2008 . I got the physical card on 08/03/08.
Here are the case details
Thanks
GCcomesoon
Priority date - 05/2003
140 approved - 10/2006 from TSC
485,131,765 RD-6/04/2007 at TSC, notices received - 06/07/2007
CA, EB2
Wife's case returned due to some error,send it again & received on 06/17/2007 as per Fedex
Wife's case RD- 7/10/2007
my case - I131 - approved - 7/24/07
spouse case - I131- approved- 09/12/07
EAD approved for spouse - 08/20/07
EAD approved - 10/25/2007 - for me
LUD in my case - 485, - 7/11/07, 11/02/2007,11/28/2007,11/29/2007
LUD in 485 case for spouse - 10/04/2007 ( after FP ), LUD - 11/14/2007,11/28/2007,11/29/2007
FP for spouse - 08/08/07 , I rescheduled it.
FP scheduled - 10/03/07 - Done
FP scheduled - 12/12/2007 -
Case approval for me (email ) - 04/24/08
FP( for 485 ) -05/17/08
Physical card- 08/03/08
Wife 's case is still pending & no updates.. ( raised a SR , would follow up next month )
My approval happened on April 24th , 2008 . I got the physical card on 08/03/08.
Here are the case details
Thanks
GCcomesoon
Priority date - 05/2003
140 approved - 10/2006 from TSC
485,131,765 RD-6/04/2007 at TSC, notices received - 06/07/2007
CA, EB2
Wife's case returned due to some error,send it again & received on 06/17/2007 as per Fedex
Wife's case RD- 7/10/2007
my case - I131 - approved - 7/24/07
spouse case - I131- approved- 09/12/07
EAD approved for spouse - 08/20/07
EAD approved - 10/25/2007 - for me
LUD in my case - 485, - 7/11/07, 11/02/2007,11/28/2007,11/29/2007
LUD in 485 case for spouse - 10/04/2007 ( after FP ), LUD - 11/14/2007,11/28/2007,11/29/2007
FP for spouse - 08/08/07 , I rescheduled it.
FP scheduled - 10/03/07 - Done
FP scheduled - 12/12/2007 -
Case approval for me (email ) - 04/24/08
FP( for 485 ) -05/17/08
Physical card- 08/03/08
Wife 's case is still pending & no updates.. ( raised a SR , would follow up next month )
2011 short hair styles for men

ssingh92
05-19 01:37 PM
If I assume that every year EB3-India gets 5000 GC-Visa. From 2001 - 2008 Total = 40,000 EB3-India Visas
Is number of applications in 2001 and 2002 is > 40,000.
Its very hard to believe.
Is number of applications in 2001 and 2002 is > 40,000.
Its very hard to believe.
more...

nsveta
04-23 03:39 PM
I am glad, member's comments helped you. All said and done. What is the right thing to do now? Expose "this company" as you call them..
Why don't you post the name of company as you already posted the state and city they operate from, and name of the person with whom you have been going back and forth as you said in your post? That will help everybody including the authorities to take them to task if they are doing anything illegal..
gapala, I agree with you. However, please let me talk to my friend and I will probably PM you about the details. I do not believe its a good idea to post out here. Sorry.
Why don't you post the name of company as you already posted the state and city they operate from, and name of the person with whom you have been going back and forth as you said in your post? That will help everybody including the authorities to take them to task if they are doing anything illegal..
gapala, I agree with you. However, please let me talk to my friend and I will probably PM you about the details. I do not believe its a good idea to post out here. Sorry.
IfYouSeekAmy
01-20 11:06 AM
EB3 kicks ass!!! So does EB2. :D
more...

abqguy
09-16 03:35 PM
Will call the rest during my next break :)
2010 short blonde hairstyles Short

ash0210
06-28 04:10 PM
India's independence day Aug-15-1945...
Thats "New" to ALL of us....
kumjay, really Mera Bharat Mahan!!!
USCIS is thinking of setting the priority date to ......India's independence day Aug-15-1945. Mera Bharat Mahaan.
Thats "New" to ALL of us....
kumjay, really Mera Bharat Mahan!!!
USCIS is thinking of setting the priority date to ......India's independence day Aug-15-1945. Mera Bharat Mahaan.
more...

alterego
05-07 07:17 PM
How long can one stay unemployed on EAD? my pd is Nov2005 EB-2
I got laid-off on Monday I was on H1-b. The employer has notified USICS to withdraw the H1-B. But will not be revoking any GC related stuff. Was on H1-b Laid off 485 pending 180days+ have EAD :(
Your responses will be really appreciated.ASAP
A few question pop to mind here.
1) Has your 140 been approved?
2) How easy/difficult is it to get another job in a same/similar job in a reasonable time frame.
3) When is your EAD valid until?
4) Have you had a good relationship with your previous employer and will he leave the 140 untouched.
Here is what I see. H1b cancellation is a red flag for an astute officer. He/she might send you an RFE on your 485 if he/she wishes, you will then need to show present or future job offer pay stubs/offer letter.
If your 140 is not approved, you might need to consider aggressively getting into another job and restarting your application.
If you can find a same/similar job offer within a reasonable time frame, that being a time frame before you either get an RFE or your case is being adjudicated, then you are within the law.
EAD renewal times tend to be one of those junctures where the case profile is reviewed and RFEs come your way. Just my personal experience.
Your 140 being left untouched and your employer willing to help you giving a letter that he has a job for you in the future can quell any nightmare RFE scenario, since EB green card sponsorship is usually for future job offer. Ironically most of us are already gainfully employed................makes you realize how antiquated the EB immigration system really is in this country!
Good luck. Keep us posted.
I got laid-off on Monday I was on H1-b. The employer has notified USICS to withdraw the H1-B. But will not be revoking any GC related stuff. Was on H1-b Laid off 485 pending 180days+ have EAD :(
Your responses will be really appreciated.ASAP
A few question pop to mind here.
1) Has your 140 been approved?
2) How easy/difficult is it to get another job in a same/similar job in a reasonable time frame.
3) When is your EAD valid until?
4) Have you had a good relationship with your previous employer and will he leave the 140 untouched.
Here is what I see. H1b cancellation is a red flag for an astute officer. He/she might send you an RFE on your 485 if he/she wishes, you will then need to show present or future job offer pay stubs/offer letter.
If your 140 is not approved, you might need to consider aggressively getting into another job and restarting your application.
If you can find a same/similar job offer within a reasonable time frame, that being a time frame before you either get an RFE or your case is being adjudicated, then you are within the law.
EAD renewal times tend to be one of those junctures where the case profile is reviewed and RFEs come your way. Just my personal experience.
Your 140 being left untouched and your employer willing to help you giving a letter that he has a job for you in the future can quell any nightmare RFE scenario, since EB green card sponsorship is usually for future job offer. Ironically most of us are already gainfully employed................makes you realize how antiquated the EB immigration system really is in this country!
Good luck. Keep us posted.
hair short hair styles for men with
bbenhill
01-12 01:03 PM
Its' very depressing state, I really feel bad about current state of affairs of economy...
Its' very depressing , So lets close this thread :(
But gcformeornot Don't give me read for that , Nothing against you , I am giving you green
Skd, it was nice of you .. I gave you green :)
Its' very depressing , So lets close this thread :(
But gcformeornot Don't give me read for that , Nothing against you , I am giving you green
Skd, it was nice of you .. I gave you green :)
more...
Munshi75
09-27 05:49 PM
Try in any universities for a job or even in schools .I am sure you will come across an ample of opportunities. Pay may not be attractive nevertheless, will you keep to afloat .
And next option would be (if have your GRE Valid), apply in some small schools for a similar but different program now and take admission in Jan 08. Search for small schools only.
Hope this would help . Try first option , bet u will find soon.
And next option would be (if have your GRE Valid), apply in some small schools for a similar but different program now and take admission in Jan 08. Search for small schools only.
Hope this would help . Try first option , bet u will find soon.
hot short hairstyles for men with

krishnam70
11-20 03:48 PM
Hi all,
Here is my story. In December 2004 i went to India and i came back on the same month. At the PortOfEntry(POE), the Officer given I-94 based on the my the Visa of my previous company which is valid upto Jan 1, 2006.
But i had already have approved H1B which is valid upto Jan 21, 2007. At that time, i didn't know it is a problem based on LastActionRule. When the time to file for my H1B extension(basically 7th Year) in the month of November 2006, my attorney find that i am technically out of status because of my I-94 is overriden by PortOfEntry eventhough i had H1B Approval with I-94. My Attorney explained about mistake by POE to USCIS when we filed my H1B extension and the USCIS approved my extension for 1 year from Jan22, 2007 to Mar30, 2008 because my Labor is pending. Recently this march my H1B extended to 3 more years based on I-140 approval.
My question is if i will to India for vacation this November is there any problem in the port of entry. I haven't travelled since Dec,2004. I am going to use AdvanceParole(AP) on this vacation. Eventhough my attorney says there is no problem to go to India because we got two H1B approvals after the I-94 problem, but i am not 100% confident because at the POE they may create a problem. Can anybody please tell if u had same or similar problem and successfully travelled in and out of USA.
Are you using EAD to work or still using H1? If you are using H1 and it is valid the IO at POE will admit you in the non-immigrant status not as a Parolee. This is based on experience and a question I asked the IO when I tried to enter the US using AP even though I had valid H1 stamp in my passport and a valid 797. He mentioned that as a rule they will admit the candidate in non-immigrant status if the candidate is actually working on a non-immigrant visa. If you were are using your EAD and show documentation then they will admit you using AP.
-good luck
kris
Here is my story. In December 2004 i went to India and i came back on the same month. At the PortOfEntry(POE), the Officer given I-94 based on the my the Visa of my previous company which is valid upto Jan 1, 2006.
But i had already have approved H1B which is valid upto Jan 21, 2007. At that time, i didn't know it is a problem based on LastActionRule. When the time to file for my H1B extension(basically 7th Year) in the month of November 2006, my attorney find that i am technically out of status because of my I-94 is overriden by PortOfEntry eventhough i had H1B Approval with I-94. My Attorney explained about mistake by POE to USCIS when we filed my H1B extension and the USCIS approved my extension for 1 year from Jan22, 2007 to Mar30, 2008 because my Labor is pending. Recently this march my H1B extended to 3 more years based on I-140 approval.
My question is if i will to India for vacation this November is there any problem in the port of entry. I haven't travelled since Dec,2004. I am going to use AdvanceParole(AP) on this vacation. Eventhough my attorney says there is no problem to go to India because we got two H1B approvals after the I-94 problem, but i am not 100% confident because at the POE they may create a problem. Can anybody please tell if u had same or similar problem and successfully travelled in and out of USA.
Are you using EAD to work or still using H1? If you are using H1 and it is valid the IO at POE will admit you in the non-immigrant status not as a Parolee. This is based on experience and a question I asked the IO when I tried to enter the US using AP even though I had valid H1 stamp in my passport and a valid 797. He mentioned that as a rule they will admit the candidate in non-immigrant status if the candidate is actually working on a non-immigrant visa. If you were are using your EAD and show documentation then they will admit you using AP.
-good luck
kris
more...
house Short Hair Styles For Men With

learning01
04-06 10:11 PM
There is no serious effort by the republicans. They are fractured, divided, into groups. They have no motivation to get this comprehensive bill passed. I have been observing the tactics and attitudes of these republican senators and democratic senators. I am more shocked by the game of one-upmanship on the part of Frist, Kyl, Cornyn, Craig. I don't see rhyme or reason in their sppeches. The bill has no life for the next 3 weeks.
i am sorry..i couldnt follow todays proceedings..whn i cam to iv site in the evening..everyone says bill is dead
whn i went to immigration-law.com, they say the following
cud someone tell me which one is true??????????
We reported earlier the Senate Republican Members Agreement last night. Today, the Democratic Minority Leader and other Democractic leaders agreed to the proposal, turning the Republican agreement into the Bi-Partisan Agreement. This dramatic break-through opens a door to the possibility of passing the Senate version of Comprehensive Immigration Reform bill, S. 2454, as amended before this week is over and before the Congress goes into the recess next two weeks.
The development is accompanied by three other developments:
President released statement supporting the bi-partisan agreement;
Senate rejected the Democrat's motion to cloture for the Specter amendments to S.2454;
Senate also relected the Republican Kyl' motion for his amendments.
Now we see the light at the end of the tunnel!!
i am sorry..i couldnt follow todays proceedings..whn i cam to iv site in the evening..everyone says bill is dead
whn i went to immigration-law.com, they say the following
cud someone tell me which one is true??????????
We reported earlier the Senate Republican Members Agreement last night. Today, the Democratic Minority Leader and other Democractic leaders agreed to the proposal, turning the Republican agreement into the Bi-Partisan Agreement. This dramatic break-through opens a door to the possibility of passing the Senate version of Comprehensive Immigration Reform bill, S. 2454, as amended before this week is over and before the Congress goes into the recess next two weeks.
The development is accompanied by three other developments:
President released statement supporting the bi-partisan agreement;
Senate rejected the Democrat's motion to cloture for the Specter amendments to S.2454;
Senate also relected the Republican Kyl' motion for his amendments.
Now we see the light at the end of the tunnel!!
tattoo new haircuts for men

franklin
07-13 03:28 PM
Dont we need to wear saris and dhotis , we are followers of Gandhian principles ?
We may follow the principles, but we are not all Indian. There will be a significant non Indian presence at the rally.
Please guys, I love your enthusiasm, but lets not confuse the people attending the rally :) You've now made me think for about 30mins about what I should wear tomorrow!
Official dress code, and presentation will be posted in the main thread shortly.
Trust me, we plan to make this one VERY different than illegal rallies.
We may follow the principles, but we are not all Indian. There will be a significant non Indian presence at the rally.
Please guys, I love your enthusiasm, but lets not confuse the people attending the rally :) You've now made me think for about 30mins about what I should wear tomorrow!
Official dress code, and presentation will be posted in the main thread shortly.
Trust me, we plan to make this one VERY different than illegal rallies.
more...
pictures men with thin hair. short
bheemi
03-15 11:32 AM
hi Super_Moderator,
Why cant we try to add now..instead of waiting for later time..to add this ammendment thru some senator or somebody for filing 485 during retrogression...
just to know whey we need to wait for later to add this...
Why cant we try to add now..instead of waiting for later time..to add this ammendment thru some senator or somebody for filing 485 during retrogression...
just to know whey we need to wait for later to add this...
dresses short haircuts for men with thin hair. short hair styles for men with

pappu
07-16 02:35 PM
This is just a recycle of WSJ article that came out today. Nothing new. IV posted this last Friday already and we were the first. Please use your judgment and not use such comments as inside information.
more...
makeup short haircuts for thick hair

bp333
02-19 10:50 AM
We (me, my wife and my son) are submitted 485 applications on July 7th to Nebraska service center latter they transferred to Vermont from there it again transferred to Taxes Service. Unfortunately I forgot to write the amount in wordings in my wife's 485 application check so they rejected my wife's application on Oct 9th, they enclosed the letter to re submit the application by using the new fee. We re submitted on Oct 15th by enclose the two checks $325 and $1010 along with the covering letter and the letter what they are given.
Again they rejected the application in Dec 12th by mentioning Visa number is not available for this application. That time my attorney is not there He went to India so no body inform to me. He came back on Jan 28th we re submitted again by explaining all the details, but they reject on Feb 14th mentioning the same reason Visa Number is not available.
I have seen so many people are got their receipt numbers if they re submitted the application for any mistakes. Me my son got the receipt numbers and Fingerprint every thing.
My Attorney is telling we need to wait for PD current. Mine is PD for EB2 India 6/6.
My wife doesn't get her receipt 485 number I am not able to use my EAD.
Can any body suggest how to approach this case? Or is any one face same issue.
Thanks.
If its rejected due to "missing or incorrect fee" you can send the package back with a special cover letter to by-pass the mail room. The letter has to say something in the lines of: "Attention CRU Supervisor, case improperly rejected due to fee".. search for these in google. You will find a template.
Mine was rejected for the same and Supervisor accepted my refile.
Good luck.
Again they rejected the application in Dec 12th by mentioning Visa number is not available for this application. That time my attorney is not there He went to India so no body inform to me. He came back on Jan 28th we re submitted again by explaining all the details, but they reject on Feb 14th mentioning the same reason Visa Number is not available.
I have seen so many people are got their receipt numbers if they re submitted the application for any mistakes. Me my son got the receipt numbers and Fingerprint every thing.
My Attorney is telling we need to wait for PD current. Mine is PD for EB2 India 6/6.
My wife doesn't get her receipt 485 number I am not able to use my EAD.
Can any body suggest how to approach this case? Or is any one face same issue.
Thanks.
If its rejected due to "missing or incorrect fee" you can send the package back with a special cover letter to by-pass the mail room. The letter has to say something in the lines of: "Attention CRU Supervisor, case improperly rejected due to fee".. search for these in google. You will find a template.
Mine was rejected for the same and Supervisor accepted my refile.
Good luck.
girlfriend short hair styles for men
shekhar10c
08-06 09:24 AM
on 2nd july itself, USCIS received 55k applications(including family) and by 27th july the no rose to 75k.
can you post a link please? I read through their press releases on their website and did not see this, must have missed it.
thanks for clarifying that.
can you post a link please? I read through their press releases on their website and did not see this, must have missed it.
thanks for clarifying that.
hairstyles hot for men with thick hair.

coolest_me
07-13 03:40 PM
Hi,
I m in the process of renewing AP for my family and have this question. When you renew for the family do you send all the application in one FedEx Envelope or one envelope for each application ?
Also, in case of E-Filing do you add all the applications under one login ?
Thanks in advance.
I m in the process of renewing AP for my family and have this question. When you renew for the family do you send all the application in one FedEx Envelope or one envelope for each application ?
Also, in case of E-Filing do you add all the applications under one login ?
Thanks in advance.
GooblyWoobly
07-18 06:25 PM
Wrong! Yes, you will be the new fee but then you will pay the same fee each year you renew your EAD. No fee payment only applies if you file your I-485 with the new fee structure.
If you are not planning on using EAD and she won't either then she needs to change status to H4.
Can someone else confirm this too? For Q2, I think you are wrong. Take this case....
Primary is on H1, derivative on H4, both apply for AOS, primary goes on EAD (thus invalidating H1, and in turn spouse's H4). So, the spouse just has AOS receipt number, and no H4. Is she out of status? Of course not. This is a very common scenario.
Also, for Q1, I765 is a completely different entity in the pay schedule http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/FinalUSCISFeeSchedule052907.pdf
So, why wouldn't I get the benefit of the higher fee if I pay that? Any source of information for you to say I will have to pay each year?
If you are not planning on using EAD and she won't either then she needs to change status to H4.
Can someone else confirm this too? For Q2, I think you are wrong. Take this case....
Primary is on H1, derivative on H4, both apply for AOS, primary goes on EAD (thus invalidating H1, and in turn spouse's H4). So, the spouse just has AOS receipt number, and no H4. Is she out of status? Of course not. This is a very common scenario.
Also, for Q1, I765 is a completely different entity in the pay schedule http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/FinalUSCISFeeSchedule052907.pdf
So, why wouldn't I get the benefit of the higher fee if I pay that? Any source of information for you to say I will have to pay each year?
raamskl
07-20 09:57 PM
I sent in form G-325 for both me and my wife along with my I-485 instead of the G-325A as required on I-485 instructions by oversight. What do you guys recommend I do? Should I send in a new application or just send in the G-325A form with a letter stating the issue? Please help.
browsing through this link
http://www.ilw.com/seminars/august2002_citation2b.pdf
it seems they do use all the 4 pages of G325A (Check out section 3). But page 10 also mentions that if only one copy G28 is present, then the manual instructs the contractor to make a copy. Well, they might be able to make copies, but that is just a guess. And if you skim through this pdf it talks about various mistakes that the applicants might make and on how the contractor (guy handling the application) should work around it. So they seem pretty forgiving.
My advice is to call USCIS and inquire about it, sometimes they are very helpful.
Cheers.
browsing through this link
http://www.ilw.com/seminars/august2002_citation2b.pdf
it seems they do use all the 4 pages of G325A (Check out section 3). But page 10 also mentions that if only one copy G28 is present, then the manual instructs the contractor to make a copy. Well, they might be able to make copies, but that is just a guess. And if you skim through this pdf it talks about various mistakes that the applicants might make and on how the contractor (guy handling the application) should work around it. So they seem pretty forgiving.
My advice is to call USCIS and inquire about it, sometimes they are very helpful.
Cheers.
No comments:
Post a Comment