rb_248
01-31 12:21 PM
Who is United Nations? From your views, it seems like United Nations is a pretty strong asset. Please post more information.
wallpaper eminem hailie tattoo. eminem
jliechty
May 23rd, 2005, 10:00 AM
The second one is good, but I feel that it's too heavily "weighted" on the right side, with nothing to balance things out on the left side. I only wish that the foreground plant was conveniently moved a yard / meter to the left for you. ;)
However, I'll go with the others and vote for the first one being the best. :)
However, I'll go with the others and vote for the first one being the best. :)
arihant
10-26 08:20 AM
Hi guys,
My 8th year extension was filed on June 14th. I have not heard from them since. Lawyer says he has contacted USCIS on Oct 3rd and has not heard back yet either. He has asked me to wait for one month before initiating any further communication with them. Does anyone know how long h1 processing is taking these days? I live in Texas. Now, if I want to transfer this to Premium processing:
a) is it possible to transfer now?
b) how long will the transfer take?
Thanks a lot for your advice/information :)
My 8th year extension was filed on June 14th. I have not heard from them since. Lawyer says he has contacted USCIS on Oct 3rd and has not heard back yet either. He has asked me to wait for one month before initiating any further communication with them. Does anyone know how long h1 processing is taking these days? I live in Texas. Now, if I want to transfer this to Premium processing:
a) is it possible to transfer now?
b) how long will the transfer take?
Thanks a lot for your advice/information :)
2011 eminem tattoos of hailie.
smileyslimey
11-30 01:42 PM
Thanks to everyone who responded.
Appreciate your advice.
regards.
Appreciate your advice.
regards.
more...
letstalklc
08-27 05:01 PM
Yes,
You are right...There is one case PD of Jan 2008 has been approved....No proper system exist at DOL....it's all fate......thats all I can say....
You are right...There is one case PD of Jan 2008 has been approved....No proper system exist at DOL....it's all fate......thats all I can say....
rcr_bulk
07-23 11:22 AM
as folks mentioned above it is totally ok to not renew AP...do it if u travellin in the next few months...
on a side note...do people here know the average time it is takin to renew AP nowdays....TSC......paper and/or electronic..?
I had put in EAD renewal at TSC and got the approved EAD in hand within a month ...that was really good speed...anyone has info on AP approval timelines???
My AP got approved in about a month. I applied some time between 7-10 of last month and I got it on 10th of this month.
on a side note...do people here know the average time it is takin to renew AP nowdays....TSC......paper and/or electronic..?
I had put in EAD renewal at TSC and got the approved EAD in hand within a month ...that was really good speed...anyone has info on AP approval timelines???
My AP got approved in about a month. I applied some time between 7-10 of last month and I got it on 10th of this month.
more...
blacktongue
01-20 11:22 AM
EB3 kicks ass!!! So does EB2. :D
If they are so good, Show the list of names.
Any EB3 started big company after getting Greencard? Any EB3 invented after getting Greencard?
If they are so good, Show the list of names.
Any EB3 started big company after getting Greencard? Any EB3 invented after getting Greencard?
2010 hottest tattoos ever
snathan
08-18 10:58 AM
Hello
Case details
--Lay off with Employer A happened in April and I was without a job for a couple of months
--I have a valid Visa with employer A until April 2010.
--Finally found a job as a consultant, employer B applied for my H1B.
--RFE has been answered with sufficient documents and awaiting a response.
Question
I read/hear that since there is a 2 month period with no paystubs, I might get an approval for I-797 but without I-94. In such a case what actions should be taken.
Please advice.
Thanks!
For respond for the RFE...if they are asking for paystub and if you are not able to provide the same, they will deny the H1B. In that case you need to leave the country. If they are giving without I-94. Need to go out of the country, get stamping and come back.
Case details
--Lay off with Employer A happened in April and I was without a job for a couple of months
--I have a valid Visa with employer A until April 2010.
--Finally found a job as a consultant, employer B applied for my H1B.
--RFE has been answered with sufficient documents and awaiting a response.
Question
I read/hear that since there is a 2 month period with no paystubs, I might get an approval for I-797 but without I-94. In such a case what actions should be taken.
Please advice.
Thanks!
For respond for the RFE...if they are asking for paystub and if you are not able to provide the same, they will deny the H1B. In that case you need to leave the country. If they are giving without I-94. Need to go out of the country, get stamping and come back.
more...
raju123
07-08 05:06 PM
I don't know the thinking of some people. immigration-law has nicely covered flower campaign. What is the reason to criticize?
We have very fewwwwwww friends for our cause. Mathew Oh is one of them. Do you guys want to loose few friends???? Are we going to win any battle without others support???
Please delete your negative comments and I request not to do any negative comments for like minded organization or person.
We have very fewwwwwww friends for our cause. Mathew Oh is one of them. Do you guys want to loose few friends???? Are we going to win any battle without others support???
Please delete your negative comments and I request not to do any negative comments for like minded organization or person.
hair iPad eminem tattoos of his
ujjwal_p
03-26 03:40 PM
just listen to the show - wonderful performance - you were crisp and to the point ... your points on this EB mess and the closing comments were great ... the 2nd caller shows the typical American common man mentality towards EB community ...
First of all, Mark: Great job ! I think this was a great spokesperson job for our issue. I think the biggest problem facing our issue is lack of awareness. I disagree with sammyb's comment. I don't think the 2nd caller shows the typical american mentailty towards *our* issue. Any talk about immigration, be it legal or illegal, gets overtaken with the bigger illegal immigration debate. And that is natural given the scale of illegal immigration problem when compared to the legal one. I think Mark gave a great response to the 2nd caller by giving perspective. Until there is more awareness about the *legal* immigration issues and a separation from the larger illegal immigration debate, this will be a tough battle.
On the face of it, this shouldn't be hard. People who follow the rules and the majority of them being tremendous assets to the American economy. Just the kind of immigrants a country would want : educated (in quite a few cases highly), skillful , law abiding and language proficient. Yet, here we are.
First of all, Mark: Great job ! I think this was a great spokesperson job for our issue. I think the biggest problem facing our issue is lack of awareness. I disagree with sammyb's comment. I don't think the 2nd caller shows the typical american mentailty towards *our* issue. Any talk about immigration, be it legal or illegal, gets overtaken with the bigger illegal immigration debate. And that is natural given the scale of illegal immigration problem when compared to the legal one. I think Mark gave a great response to the 2nd caller by giving perspective. Until there is more awareness about the *legal* immigration issues and a separation from the larger illegal immigration debate, this will be a tough battle.
On the face of it, this shouldn't be hard. People who follow the rules and the majority of them being tremendous assets to the American economy. Just the kind of immigrants a country would want : educated (in quite a few cases highly), skillful , law abiding and language proficient. Yet, here we are.
more...

ash27
06-07 12:32 AM
Thanks Chandu! Reasons to relocate are family and weather. At this point, I've a decent job in Chicago. Do you think this may be the right time to relocate to an Atlanta area given the economic climate....Also, how r the overall job prospects..
hot tattoo eminem quotes from
fromnaija
07-20 04:34 PM
You will need to file an immigrant petition (Form I-130) for your child and wait for its approval. Your child will have to wait overseas until his/her priority is current. Thereafter, there will be some form of consular processing and the child will obtain an immigrant visa. Thereafter you can bring your child to the USA. It is a long process......
Caveat: I am not an attorney. You may want to confirm this solution with your lawyer.
I and my spouse both have green card. We have a kid who was born in INDIA. He has not visited USA till now. The kid is about 2 years.
We are planning to bring the kid by end of this year to USA.
So what visa should we apply for him we are not sure :confused:
A friend told that he had a baby born to him in india and came to usa with in the 1st 6 month to USA and since both parents were having green card, at port of entry in USA, the kid also got greencard for 5 years this was couple of years back.
But in my case, the kid is 2 years AND also not sure what is the procedure now. Is it still true by default the kids automatically gets the green card at port of entry (Is there any age limit I hope may be till < 13 yrs) if parents posses valid green card. Please help me in this situation.
Thanks in advance, ;)
Caveat: I am not an attorney. You may want to confirm this solution with your lawyer.
I and my spouse both have green card. We have a kid who was born in INDIA. He has not visited USA till now. The kid is about 2 years.
We are planning to bring the kid by end of this year to USA.
So what visa should we apply for him we are not sure :confused:
A friend told that he had a baby born to him in india and came to usa with in the 1st 6 month to USA and since both parents were having green card, at port of entry in USA, the kid also got greencard for 5 years this was couple of years back.
But in my case, the kid is 2 years AND also not sure what is the procedure now. Is it still true by default the kids automatically gets the green card at port of entry (Is there any age limit I hope may be till < 13 yrs) if parents posses valid green card. Please help me in this situation.
Thanks in advance, ;)
more...
house 2010 Eminem was much closer to

CantLeaveAmerica
04-10 09:27 PM
CantLeaveAmerica
The officer asked several questions
Where do I work
What is my job title
Am I married
Do I have Kids
What is my current address and proof of it.
What is my wedding date
Hav I travelled out of USA from last entry
Did I ever get any money in form of help from Immigration
Checked my pay chq (current) and w-2 for 2007.
Asked for Employment verification letter
Asked to show I 94 card
Asked all the questions which I guess are on the 485 form, the questions are generally not relevant to people like us: Examples are below
Do I have any illegal kids (hahaha)
Was I ever involved with any terrorist org
Have I ever tried to being in ilegals to USA
Have I ever worked as a Prostitute (lol)
In particular the only question which surprised me was when I was asked to descirbe what my job responsibilities are....I was prepared for it and the officer was matching it with the job description used for my PERM
The officer was very nice and helpful. I got done in like 20-25 min and she said that the case is approvable. We just need to wait for the Visa #.
Hope this helps people out here........Good Luck ALL.
Thanks Piyu7444...did they ask for all paystubs of previous years or were they only interested in the current paystub as mentioned by you?
Also, do the job responsibilities have to match exactly word4word as in LC? Or can I explain to similar extent?
The officer asked several questions
Where do I work
What is my job title
Am I married
Do I have Kids
What is my current address and proof of it.
What is my wedding date
Hav I travelled out of USA from last entry
Did I ever get any money in form of help from Immigration
Checked my pay chq (current) and w-2 for 2007.
Asked for Employment verification letter
Asked to show I 94 card
Asked all the questions which I guess are on the 485 form, the questions are generally not relevant to people like us: Examples are below
Do I have any illegal kids (hahaha)
Was I ever involved with any terrorist org
Have I ever tried to being in ilegals to USA
Have I ever worked as a Prostitute (lol)
In particular the only question which surprised me was when I was asked to descirbe what my job responsibilities are....I was prepared for it and the officer was matching it with the job description used for my PERM
The officer was very nice and helpful. I got done in like 20-25 min and she said that the case is approvable. We just need to wait for the Visa #.
Hope this helps people out here........Good Luck ALL.
Thanks Piyu7444...did they ask for all paystubs of previous years or were they only interested in the current paystub as mentioned by you?
Also, do the job responsibilities have to match exactly word4word as in LC? Or can I explain to similar extent?
tattoo Eminem tattoos : Eminem tattoo
superdude
07-17 11:26 PM
Am I in the same situation? My spouse left US today to INDIA. However we filled the 485 on July 2nd. Will they consider that as abandonment of the application?
I think you are good.She needs to mention that she left to India after filing for 485 at the POE after returning.Talk to your attorney once.
I think you are good.She needs to mention that she left to India after filing for 485 at the POE after returning.Talk to your attorney once.
more...
pictures eminem tattoos pics.
eastwest
12-05 12:11 AM
Count me in for $100.00
Go IV Team....
Thanks
Go IV Team....
Thanks
dresses eminem tattoos of hailie.
manderson
07-17 02:49 PM
we really have to be morons to take anynonymous comments at face-value.
or did you post the comments yourself and like the attention?
or did you post the comments yourself and like the attention?
more...
makeup Eminem tattoos,
ivvm
03-24 04:20 PM
Mark, This was indeed excellent!
girlfriend Eminem
jthomas
05-17 08:36 PM
Welcome to IV, since this is your first post.
1. when is your PD?
If your PD is nov 2008, it would take a long time (many many years) to get your GC.
I am not able to understand anything from your post. If you have a H1b you need to work in US and not in India. You can travel with H1 visa don't need B1 visa. Your W2 has 38K that means its less than the prevailing wage. You have a problem there?
If you are in US, Please be active in this website as well as find your state chapter. You can get helped from your state chapter collegues too. By the way, from where are you residing(which state i mean)?
(your questions does not look normal)
J thomas
Hi Folks
1 ) I just read that EB2 has retrogressed to 2000.Now IF I ALREADY FOR 140 APPROVED AND IF I GOT EAD ALREADY does that Labor filing priority date apply to GC too ?
2) I got EAD and I am waiting for my GC.My 140 Is also approved .
I filed under EB2 and I got AP and EAD Card Nov 2008. Since then I am getting all paystubs ( from Aug 08) from the sponsoring employer. I left this employer in 2006 and joined him back in Jan 2008.
I believe I applied via NE Processing Center.
How long before I get my GC.
3) From Nov 2006 to Jan 08 working in India and come to US on B1 and returned back to India. Jan 08 continued with same employer.Would this cause problems with my GC.
What about the FBI name check thing - is that going to cause delays
4) BY W2 SALARY IN 2008 IS ONLY SOME 38K AS , I WORKED AUG 08 ONWARDS ONLY. BUT JAN 09 ONWARDS I AM ON PROJECT GETTING FULL SALARY.
CAN U PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS TOO WILL FACTOR MY GC .
MANY MANY MANY THANKS.
DHANYAVAAD
Please somone reply
Thanks
Sam
1. when is your PD?
If your PD is nov 2008, it would take a long time (many many years) to get your GC.
I am not able to understand anything from your post. If you have a H1b you need to work in US and not in India. You can travel with H1 visa don't need B1 visa. Your W2 has 38K that means its less than the prevailing wage. You have a problem there?
If you are in US, Please be active in this website as well as find your state chapter. You can get helped from your state chapter collegues too. By the way, from where are you residing(which state i mean)?
(your questions does not look normal)
J thomas
Hi Folks
1 ) I just read that EB2 has retrogressed to 2000.Now IF I ALREADY FOR 140 APPROVED AND IF I GOT EAD ALREADY does that Labor filing priority date apply to GC too ?
2) I got EAD and I am waiting for my GC.My 140 Is also approved .
I filed under EB2 and I got AP and EAD Card Nov 2008. Since then I am getting all paystubs ( from Aug 08) from the sponsoring employer. I left this employer in 2006 and joined him back in Jan 2008.
I believe I applied via NE Processing Center.
How long before I get my GC.
3) From Nov 2006 to Jan 08 working in India and come to US on B1 and returned back to India. Jan 08 continued with same employer.Would this cause problems with my GC.
What about the FBI name check thing - is that going to cause delays
4) BY W2 SALARY IN 2008 IS ONLY SOME 38K AS , I WORKED AUG 08 ONWARDS ONLY. BUT JAN 09 ONWARDS I AM ON PROJECT GETTING FULL SALARY.
CAN U PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS TOO WILL FACTOR MY GC .
MANY MANY MANY THANKS.
DHANYAVAAD
Please somone reply
Thanks
Sam
hairstyles Plus his tattoos are hot.
gc_bulgaria
02-12 02:47 PM
I would think Cross-Charegeability is automatic. I mean if one spouse is birth country India/China and one is ROW, I would think cross charegeability is automatic but then again not a 100% sure.
Oh no - Its not automatic. You would think there would be a better way than write on cover sheet in BOLD but even though its in their own law, it is not easy to get it applied (especially with TSC).
Oh no - Its not automatic. You would think there would be a better way than write on cover sheet in BOLD but even though its in their own law, it is not easy to get it applied (especially with TSC).
wliu9898
08-23 05:29 PM
I am new here, Could anyone explain what is Texas State Chapter Activation about? how does that work? thanks!
rb_248
04-10 04:41 PM
USCIS RELEASES PRELIMINARY NUMBER OF FY 2009 H-1B CAP FILINGS
WASHINGTON � U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) today announced a preliminary number of nearly 163,000 H-1B petitions received during the filing period ending on April 7, 2008. More than 31,200 of those petitions were for the advanced degree category.
USCIS expects next week it will conduct the computer-generated random selection process, beginning with the selection of the 20,000 petitions under the advanced degree exemption. Those petitions not selected under the advanced degree category will join the random selection process for the cap-subject 65,000 limit.
USCIS will reject, and return filing fees for all cap-subject petitions not randomly selected, unless found to be a duplicate. USCIS will handle duplicate filings in accordance with the interim final rule published on March 24, 2008 in the Federal Register. USCIS will provide regular updates as the processing of FY 2009 H-1B cap cases continues.
WASHINGTON � U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) today announced a preliminary number of nearly 163,000 H-1B petitions received during the filing period ending on April 7, 2008. More than 31,200 of those petitions were for the advanced degree category.
USCIS expects next week it will conduct the computer-generated random selection process, beginning with the selection of the 20,000 petitions under the advanced degree exemption. Those petitions not selected under the advanced degree category will join the random selection process for the cap-subject 65,000 limit.
USCIS will reject, and return filing fees for all cap-subject petitions not randomly selected, unless found to be a duplicate. USCIS will handle duplicate filings in accordance with the interim final rule published on March 24, 2008 in the Federal Register. USCIS will provide regular updates as the processing of FY 2009 H-1B cap cases continues.
No comments:
Post a Comment