estrela21
02-08 10:10 PM
well i got marriage church, but we didn't got are license yet, because my husband have some problem in court.( he is a citzen) We'll know if he will go to jail or not in march 31.
my question is:
since we don't know if he will or not. I need to know if i can start my paper with the immigration?
because if he goes to jail.. how we will do the interview if he is not here to go?
what i can do??
somebody can help me?:confused:
my question is:
since we don't know if he will or not. I need to know if i can start my paper with the immigration?
because if he goes to jail.. how we will do the interview if he is not here to go?
what i can do??
somebody can help me?:confused:
wallpaper Tree of life Tattoo designs:
hopein07
02-09 10:32 AM
I fully believe in court systems in USA, and feel that we should file the lawsuit. The bills like CIR or SKIL wont see the daylight in political fights
Read below what happened to the court case in UK.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Breaking_news_Indian_docs_lose_case_against_Britis h_govt/articleshow/1586856.cms
You can simply FORGET ABOUT LAWUSUITS etc.
Read below what happened to the court case in UK.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Breaking_news_Indian_docs_lose_case_against_Britis h_govt/articleshow/1586856.cms
You can simply FORGET ABOUT LAWUSUITS etc.
shreekarthik
06-10 05:56 PM
Can anyone help with advice? Talk about frustration! I qualify for EB2 since I have a masters degree (and also more than 5 years of experience in my field). I could qualify for EB2 except that my job description "prefers" (rather than "requires") a masters degree. The language prevents my compay from filing EB2, yet my job responsibilities are such that they certaily warrant a masters degree. My compay doesn't want to change my position or wording even though they clearly know (through my explanations) that that means adding close to 5-6 years to the wait! They also fail to see that making me wait so long also affects them because the company cannot promote me or chage my responsibilities for the duration of the wait! Has anyone been through the same situation?
They get a well qualified employee at a lower salary for a longer period of time. If they don't listen try to find an employer that could file u at EB-2.
They get a well qualified employee at a lower salary for a longer period of time. If they don't listen try to find an employer that could file u at EB-2.
2011 Tree-of-life-tattoo at saint

gcformeornot
04-07 01:27 PM
In very basic terms.
If you have left your employer after filing AC21(140 approved and 485 pending for 180 days), your employer then revoked your 140 and used the original labor to file 140 for another person(substitution). Another person has applied for 485.
Then original applicant's 485 will be denied.....because AAO is saying One Labor can be used only for one Green Card....
Mind you this is all relates to pre July 2007.
If you have left your employer after filing AC21(140 approved and 485 pending for 180 days), your employer then revoked your 140 and used the original labor to file 140 for another person(substitution). Another person has applied for 485.
Then original applicant's 485 will be denied.....because AAO is saying One Labor can be used only for one Green Card....
Mind you this is all relates to pre July 2007.
more...
reddog
03-11 11:07 AM
This is illegal. Your not working at all for the employer who filed your Green Card is completely the wrong way to go.
MYGCBY2010
10-24 01:25 PM
Hi ,
I filed for i-485 ON July 23rd along with the EAD and AP. My EAD got approved and got a RFE on AP. I haven't received my Finger Print notice yet. Will RFE on AP affect the FP?..
Is it normal that I haven't FP notice after almost closed to a month after the checks have been encashed?..
Any inputs are highly appreciated.
Thanks..
I filed for i-485 ON July 23rd along with the EAD and AP. My EAD got approved and got a RFE on AP. I haven't received my Finger Print notice yet. Will RFE on AP affect the FP?..
Is it normal that I haven't FP notice after almost closed to a month after the checks have been encashed?..
Any inputs are highly appreciated.
Thanks..
more...
neelu
01-02 02:34 PM
Please anyone.........help me.
I couldn't find any other thread in this forum discussing the same problem as mine. Please let me know if it has been discussed already.
Thank you very much.
I couldn't find any other thread in this forum discussing the same problem as mine. Please let me know if it has been discussed already.
Thank you very much.
2010 Celtic Tree of Life Tattoo It
Roger Binny
04-06 01:14 AM
If your case is I-140 + I- 485 applied at the same time, then word on the street is they will process both at the same time rather than processing I140 first then wait for visa dates and process I485, hope you are already aware of this rumor/speculation or truth.
more...
sammyb
11-19 10:47 AM
did the whole NSC USCIS team when for TG turkey hunt :D... no update till now .. any info from anyone here...
hair your tree of life tattoo.
transpass
03-16 03:57 AM
hi,
Thanks for your reply. But how is it possible to get a word to word match in job description in an offer letter? When you get a job the new company words for the offer letter. As your job will be similar you will have common words like "develop", "analyze" "test" etc. But how the whole thing matches word to word. Is it possible to request the new employer to phrase the offer letter as per you LC description? Can they entertain such request?
I would appreciate if anyone who invoked Ac21 can help
If you have the same job with similar job duties, one thing you can do is as follows...
Pull out your approved labor and see the job description. Use similar description on the new job. The description need not match word to word, but more or less similar. Also, consult your lawyer regarding this and seek his/her advice so that your AC21 sails smoothly...
Thanks for your reply. But how is it possible to get a word to word match in job description in an offer letter? When you get a job the new company words for the offer letter. As your job will be similar you will have common words like "develop", "analyze" "test" etc. But how the whole thing matches word to word. Is it possible to request the new employer to phrase the offer letter as per you LC description? Can they entertain such request?
I would appreciate if anyone who invoked Ac21 can help
If you have the same job with similar job duties, one thing you can do is as follows...
Pull out your approved labor and see the job description. Use similar description on the new job. The description need not match word to word, but more or less similar. Also, consult your lawyer regarding this and seek his/her advice so that your AC21 sails smoothly...
more...
NKR
04-15 08:50 PM
Congratulations, I am happy for you.
hot +knot+tree+of+life+tattoo

eb3_nepa
10-13 03:11 PM
I have ALWAYS gone in T-shirt and Jeans and never had a problem. They dont really care about your appearance, although it is a good idea to dress decently.
more...
house tree-of-life-tattoo-shoulder
sheela
10-05 09:58 AM
Recently a friend of mine hot has GC approved. He is EB2, PD Dec 2005.
Nothing makes sense.
Thanks
Senthil
hi, Do you know: How recent, which nationality, when was his/her aos filed
Nothing makes sense.
Thanks
Senthil
hi, Do you know: How recent, which nationality, when was his/her aos filed
tattoo tree of life tattoos. tree of

GCapplicant
10-12 04:17 PM
I am a June 25th filer, and i got my receipt for 485/131/765 on Sept 10th and haven't received any EAD or AP and no LUD as well forget about FP. I called TSC multiple time and was told first to wait till 90 days of filling ,then 30 days past receipt now 4 more weeks; since they are heavily backlogged busy in issuing receipts for 485 filer.
When i contacted my lawyer he told me the same he is still waiting for the receipts for some of his clients who filed in July/August and reassured me that if or when a receipt is issued he will also get a receipt notice, and will contact me ... so don't worry to much regarding FP misplacement and relax it will come... after all it is National security, if the US is not concerned regarding it then why should you .;)
By the way my PD is March,2003
How come TSC is slow in yr case?Try giving a call to them if you get helpful IO its good.I was thinking guys who are in TSC are lucky.
infact mine is from Nebraska...my A # numbers are changed...First name Last name my lawyer has made a confusion thats also wrong interchanged.As I have EAD adjudicated I have to pay new fees for new EAD with corrected name accepting my mistake of filing with interchanged names. Thats what IO told me yesterday.
Most of my friends in NYC-applied in TSC July 2...They have got evertything by Aug end infact some of them have done FP too in sep.
I am waiting for FP so that I can request them for correction too.
Sorry for writing blah blah blah....
When i contacted my lawyer he told me the same he is still waiting for the receipts for some of his clients who filed in July/August and reassured me that if or when a receipt is issued he will also get a receipt notice, and will contact me ... so don't worry to much regarding FP misplacement and relax it will come... after all it is National security, if the US is not concerned regarding it then why should you .;)
By the way my PD is March,2003
How come TSC is slow in yr case?Try giving a call to them if you get helpful IO its good.I was thinking guys who are in TSC are lucky.
infact mine is from Nebraska...my A # numbers are changed...First name Last name my lawyer has made a confusion thats also wrong interchanged.As I have EAD adjudicated I have to pay new fees for new EAD with corrected name accepting my mistake of filing with interchanged names. Thats what IO told me yesterday.
Most of my friends in NYC-applied in TSC July 2...They have got evertything by Aug end infact some of them have done FP too in sep.
I am waiting for FP so that I can request them for correction too.
Sorry for writing blah blah blah....
more...
pictures Tree Of Life Tattoo Design For
akhilmahajan
11-16 10:15 AM
Bumping
dresses Tree of Life Tattoo
sohilbt
09-10 10:42 AM
Please post your suggest to change H-1B program so that it becomes fair to all. I have started new thread for this purpose.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=162510#post162510
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=162510#post162510
more...
makeup Tree Tattoo finished 2
pitha
01-31 12:47 PM
How certain are you about this statement. If infact your statement is true, all USCIS has to do is issue a clarification or memo on this matter saying if I140 is revoked H1b holders become out of status if they don�t leave the US in a certain time. That would be disastrous. In big companies (like multi national companies) if an employee leaves the company or is laid off I believe it is standard practice to revoke I140. They do that in my company. My company is no desi company it is a multi national company with more than 70000 employees.
I have seen a lot of discussions on the status of H1 extension, if I140 is revoked or if employee changes company and nobody knows the answer. Can somebody who has some knowledge of this issue chime in.
All the more reason to push for the 485 measure.
All of them say ask your old employer not revoke I140. If I140 is revoked, H1B extension could be invalid. Currently DOL/USCIS does not have a process/bandwidth to handle revoking H1Bs pro-actively.
I have seen a lot of discussions on the status of H1 extension, if I140 is revoked or if employee changes company and nobody knows the answer. Can somebody who has some knowledge of this issue chime in.
All the more reason to push for the 485 measure.
All of them say ask your old employer not revoke I140. If I140 is revoked, H1B extension could be invalid. Currently DOL/USCIS does not have a process/bandwidth to handle revoking H1Bs pro-actively.
girlfriend Tattoo; Color, Tree of Life,
gcdreamer05
11-10 02:52 PM
--- bump ---
so many views but no replies yet :(
so many views but no replies yet :(
hairstyles celtic tree of life tattoo
aamchimumbai
12-08 12:16 PM
Vik352,
I am in the same situation as yours. I am assuming that this is your first AP application and not renewal, right?
In my case, I am on H1 and my wife is on H4. For both, visa is NOT stamped in our passports. We received a letter from NSC saying that both our AP applications were approved on 10/21/08. I received my approved AP application but we never received hers. We followed up with the NSC and local USCIS office both confirmed that our application were approved. Therefore, she left US to visit India on 11/15/08. Two days later after her departure we received RFE on photos. Weird. Anyways. We did respond her RFE few days ago.
But now the question is can she return with her approved AP, which may have a later date than her departure OR we need to go for H1/H4 stamping. I am not sure what will happen at the POE when we show up with our APs.
Anyone in similar situation?
Thanks.
My wife is not H4, she is working on EAD and we applied her I-485 last July. She has to travel to India for an emegency. We applied for AP last month, have the receipt but it is not approved. Is it okay if she travels to India without AP approval? I will be here and I can take her approved AP when I go there after two months.
I heard that if she travels without AP, her I-485 is considered abonded. Is this true? Can we apply for her H4 (as I am still on H1). Any advice on how to get her back?
Thanks!
I am in the same situation as yours. I am assuming that this is your first AP application and not renewal, right?
In my case, I am on H1 and my wife is on H4. For both, visa is NOT stamped in our passports. We received a letter from NSC saying that both our AP applications were approved on 10/21/08. I received my approved AP application but we never received hers. We followed up with the NSC and local USCIS office both confirmed that our application were approved. Therefore, she left US to visit India on 11/15/08. Two days later after her departure we received RFE on photos. Weird. Anyways. We did respond her RFE few days ago.
But now the question is can she return with her approved AP, which may have a later date than her departure OR we need to go for H1/H4 stamping. I am not sure what will happen at the POE when we show up with our APs.
Anyone in similar situation?
Thanks.
My wife is not H4, she is working on EAD and we applied her I-485 last July. She has to travel to India for an emegency. We applied for AP last month, have the receipt but it is not approved. Is it okay if she travels to India without AP approval? I will be here and I can take her approved AP when I go there after two months.
I heard that if she travels without AP, her I-485 is considered abonded. Is this true? Can we apply for her H4 (as I am still on H1). Any advice on how to get her back?
Thanks!
pitha
08-04 05:07 PM
I too dont have an A# on my my I-140 approval. Does the I140 receipt notice have an A# on it. I dont have the receipt for the i140.
I have the notice of action for my I-140 approval. It doesn't mention an A# anywhere. Are you sure about this?
I have the notice of action for my I-140 approval. It doesn't mention an A# anywhere. Are you sure about this?
optimystic
04-21 03:07 PM
One of my colleagues with RD July 27th at NSC got his approval last monday. He is EB2 - I. And the processing dates at NSC is not current for him either.
My RD is July 30th at NSC !! Hoping for good news soon !
My RD is July 30th at NSC !! Hoping for good news soon !
No comments:
Post a Comment