qualified_trash
08-27 09:48 PM
IV does not represent people like you. Now get the hell out of here.
You may not agree with what everyone says on these forums. It is not your business to ask them to get out.
You may not agree with what everyone says on these forums. It is not your business to ask them to get out.
wallpaper 1961 ford unibody - Page 2
talash
11-19 01:52 PM
Any inputs ?
GCwaitforever
08-16 10:41 PM
Check them out ...
http://www.workingintheuk.gov.uk/working_in_the_uk/en/documents/all_forms.html
http://www.workingintheuk.gov.uk/working_in_the_uk/en/homepage/schemes_and_programmes/hsmp.html?
http://www.workingintheuk.gov.uk/working_in_the_uk/en/documents/all_forms.html
http://www.workingintheuk.gov.uk/working_in_the_uk/en/homepage/schemes_and_programmes/hsmp.html?
2011 a 1961 Ford Unibody.
ksircar
10-13 11:20 AM
:confused:
Dear gurus,
I have one fundamental question.
why EAD renewal can take up to 3 months? (90 days). It just does not make sense. I can understand if it is fresh application OR it has been expired for quite sometime before applying for renewal. If it is fresh app, there might be some security checks, application verificaiton checks etc. But EAD Renewal is very simple. You were approved once, your application does not boast any address changes. All you are requesting is renewal based on pending I-485. No common sense!:eek:
This is very very unacceptable and shows the lazyness of USCIS in adjucating timely. But they are VERY TIMELY in increasing fees....:eek:
I know I am very furious but dont we think we should raise some momentum in allowing special processing for EAD renewal or allowing local offices to issue Renewals for EAD which has been eliminated now????
Sincerely...
There are so many things in life that doesn't make sense, but still we accept all those unacceptable things. Friend, consider yourself lucky if you get your EAD card (with all correct info. on the card) in 90 days.
Dear gurus,
I have one fundamental question.
why EAD renewal can take up to 3 months? (90 days). It just does not make sense. I can understand if it is fresh application OR it has been expired for quite sometime before applying for renewal. If it is fresh app, there might be some security checks, application verificaiton checks etc. But EAD Renewal is very simple. You were approved once, your application does not boast any address changes. All you are requesting is renewal based on pending I-485. No common sense!:eek:
This is very very unacceptable and shows the lazyness of USCIS in adjucating timely. But they are VERY TIMELY in increasing fees....:eek:
I know I am very furious but dont we think we should raise some momentum in allowing special processing for EAD renewal or allowing local offices to issue Renewals for EAD which has been eliminated now????
Sincerely...
There are so many things in life that doesn't make sense, but still we accept all those unacceptable things. Friend, consider yourself lucky if you get your EAD card (with all correct info. on the card) in 90 days.
more...
praveenat11
10-05 12:58 PM
Can anyone say when i am going to get my GC if i filed my application for I-485 in EB1 category in oct 2007
nagio
08-13 12:29 PM
WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama on Friday signed into law a $600 million border security that will put more agents and equipment along the Mexican border.
...
Link (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100813/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama_border_security)
...
Link (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100813/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama_border_security)
more...
like_watching_paint_dry
04-12 01:35 PM
As someone mentioned - Do not Lie.
Also note that by not replying, you are in fact condoning the actions of your previous employer. You had a good reason to leave him, and the DOL probably knows about it. If you are worried about your H1, you can go for premium processing on your H1 and then send the letter to DOL.
Exactly what I was going to say. I highly doubt that DOL is out to get you on your H1 transfer in this case... on the contrary, they may be able to get you the money your desi pimp owes you. I would invest the $1000 and speed up the transfer and forget about the whole issue after firing my salvo by responding to the letter. If you get something back, great. Else at the least, you put a bad guy is into a lot of trouble.
But the decision is all yours. It is not my butt that is on the line so it is easy for me to say.
Also note that by not replying, you are in fact condoning the actions of your previous employer. You had a good reason to leave him, and the DOL probably knows about it. If you are worried about your H1, you can go for premium processing on your H1 and then send the letter to DOL.
Exactly what I was going to say. I highly doubt that DOL is out to get you on your H1 transfer in this case... on the contrary, they may be able to get you the money your desi pimp owes you. I would invest the $1000 and speed up the transfer and forget about the whole issue after firing my salvo by responding to the letter. If you get something back, great. Else at the least, you put a bad guy is into a lot of trouble.
But the decision is all yours. It is not my butt that is on the line so it is easy for me to say.
2010 1961 F100 Unibody
schandwani
08-15 08:32 AM
oye chappan... ever been to indore?
there is a small shops complex there called chappan dukaan... very famous hangout place for all indorians... just remembered :)
ya specially rambabu ke paranthe , and johnny ka hotdog ..,..
there is a small shops complex there called chappan dukaan... very famous hangout place for all indorians... just remembered :)
ya specially rambabu ke paranthe , and johnny ka hotdog ..,..
more...
sreenivas11
10-03 05:10 PM
Now they are implementing in VA State too
hair unibody Links
felix31
04-18 03:20 PM
well,
I hope I interpret this correctly.
Only cases filed after April 1st will be going into Nebraska-texas centers for processing.
Which means, earlier cases that are already filed will be processed where they were filed...
I have no clue how they decide which case will stay in nebraska and which will be transfered to texas.
In my case, I-140 was sent to Nebraska on April 6th and when I received receipt notice 10 days later; first three letters showed that the case has been transfered to Texas, hence texas issued receipt number...and they will be processing the case..
Since you filed in vermont - you are fine, you will get it processed from vermont. If you filed concurrently with I-485 then that application too will be processed in vermont.
The new rule and transfer of cases applies to cases applied on or after April 1st 2006
I hope I interpret this correctly.
Only cases filed after April 1st will be going into Nebraska-texas centers for processing.
Which means, earlier cases that are already filed will be processed where they were filed...
I have no clue how they decide which case will stay in nebraska and which will be transfered to texas.
In my case, I-140 was sent to Nebraska on April 6th and when I received receipt notice 10 days later; first three letters showed that the case has been transfered to Texas, hence texas issued receipt number...and they will be processing the case..
Since you filed in vermont - you are fine, you will get it processed from vermont. If you filed concurrently with I-485 then that application too will be processed in vermont.
The new rule and transfer of cases applies to cases applied on or after April 1st 2006
more...
letstalklc
10-03 03:16 PM
Your's is crossed 15 month stage, so you can ask your lawyer to enquire about it...
Hope fully DOL will approve yours soon...
Good luck
Hope fully DOL will approve yours soon...
Good luck
hot Selling my 1961 Ford F100 In
laborlabor
02-22 09:46 PM
Here is my honest opinion.... you guys need to highlight the fact that IV is equlally concerned about PBEC issue. This is what i have heard and read from a lot of folks... Just to let u guys know that even my app is stuck with PBEC..
more...
house 1961 FORD F100 UNIBODY
camarasa
07-09 01:45 PM
Buddy,
Why you are so angry??. I know more than you about immigration and all the rules. you try to understand the English properly and the meaning. I hope you are from a very remote place in India. So for you to understand better, Here is the meanign fo my message.
GUYS, YOUR PRIORITY DATE IS 2006 and why you are asking for the premium processing when many of your friends are still waiting to file their I 140 or I 485.
Don't try to put harsh words in public forums. You will get them back as a Boomerang...... Understand?:mad:
Dude - that doesn't make any sense. Just because there are people who have been waiting since 1998 (for whatever reason) doesn't mean that others should make their process as slow as possible so they can also wait 9 years with their "friends". Why would anyone want to do that?
Why you are so angry??. I know more than you about immigration and all the rules. you try to understand the English properly and the meaning. I hope you are from a very remote place in India. So for you to understand better, Here is the meanign fo my message.
GUYS, YOUR PRIORITY DATE IS 2006 and why you are asking for the premium processing when many of your friends are still waiting to file their I 140 or I 485.
Don't try to put harsh words in public forums. You will get them back as a Boomerang...... Understand?:mad:
Dude - that doesn't make any sense. Just because there are people who have been waiting since 1998 (for whatever reason) doesn't mean that others should make their process as slow as possible so they can also wait 9 years with their "friends". Why would anyone want to do that?
tattoo Nationals 1961 Ford Pickup
JeffDG
01-19 08:04 PM
I like to talk about people who wouldn't qualify as EB2/EB1...
Bill Gates for example. Steve Jobs for another...both are college dropouts...ok, now they could get EB1C, but neither qualifies for EB2.
Another dropout who is an immigrant is Richard Branson (Virgin everything)
Bill Gates for example. Steve Jobs for another...both are college dropouts...ok, now they could get EB1C, but neither qualifies for EB2.
Another dropout who is an immigrant is Richard Branson (Virgin everything)
more...
pictures Unibody: 1961 Ford F100
vallabhu
11-13 04:35 PM
I am done with Finger Prints on sep25th which i received on sep6th.
dresses unibody is the 1966 ford
SivaMayam
07-17 07:35 PM
Dear Nachi,
I was listening to Rajiv's recent/previous conference call recordins(mp3 foramat can be found on main page) in which he said some of his clients were in similar situations and did not have any issues.
http://www.immigration.com/improving_immigration/conference_calls.html
Please listen to one of those(recent 2 recordings) you will get some answer. Also consult with your lawyer if you filed through an attorney. Keep all the papers ready just in case you need to refile...
Good luck
~S
I was listening to Rajiv's recent/previous conference call recordins(mp3 foramat can be found on main page) in which he said some of his clients were in similar situations and did not have any issues.
http://www.immigration.com/improving_immigration/conference_calls.html
Please listen to one of those(recent 2 recordings) you will get some answer. Also consult with your lawyer if you filed through an attorney. Keep all the papers ready just in case you need to refile...
Good luck
~S
more...
makeup Ford F100 UNIBODY PICKUP
O'podu
07-13 01:37 PM
:D Just come over with suits, casuals, sneakers and boots in HAND.:confused:
wear the one which online rally member says before walk.
You can come with /without wearing anything. upto u.;)
LET THE RALLYYYYYYYYYYY BEGIN!!!
Here we come USCIS......!!!
wear the one which online rally member says before walk.
You can come with /without wearing anything. upto u.;)
LET THE RALLYYYYYYYYYYY BEGIN!!!
Here we come USCIS......!!!
girlfriend 搜索:1961 Ford Unibody Hood
piperwarrior
08-14 02:44 PM
How did you come up with $745? I-485 application fees were $325 + $70 fee for biometrics. That makes it $395 per application or $790 for two applications. Maybe your lawyer gave you incorrect advice about the fees??
Just now my lawyer called to tell that she got all my receipts , filed on july 2nd but my wifes application was rejected for "insufficient filing fees", I had put in a single check for $745 , how can this be, it was both in the same fedex packet, she says it is some "mailroom error", so she sent back the application with a letter and my receipt copy to accept. My app also had a $745 check and that was receipted,
Has this happned to anyone, please respond , i am wondering if what my lawyer did was correct, pls share your experiences.
Just now my lawyer called to tell that she got all my receipts , filed on july 2nd but my wifes application was rejected for "insufficient filing fees", I had put in a single check for $745 , how can this be, it was both in the same fedex packet, she says it is some "mailroom error", so she sent back the application with a letter and my receipt copy to accept. My app also had a $745 check and that was receipted,
Has this happned to anyone, please respond , i am wondering if what my lawyer did was correct, pls share your experiences.
hairstyles unibody is the 1966 ford fairlane gt
tinamatthew
07-17 04:04 PM
DOS and USCIS are slow. But it would be really helpful if the IV code team can provide some update on our site. I believe over 2.5 hours have passed since the last update regarding some update in 1 hour. I guess we can't do anything if it takes more time but an update always helps! Thank you.
HERE IS THE UPDATE
UPDATE as of 3:18 PM EST 7/17/2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DHS will be rescinding its July 2 update and the initial July Visa Bulletin will take effect for 31 days � i.e., all employment-based green card categories (except for the �Other Workers� category) will be �current� and CIS will accept applications through August 17.
DHS will issue a press release to this effect later today.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by logiclife : Today at 03:02 PM.
HERE IS THE UPDATE
UPDATE as of 3:18 PM EST 7/17/2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DHS will be rescinding its July 2 update and the initial July Visa Bulletin will take effect for 31 days � i.e., all employment-based green card categories (except for the �Other Workers� category) will be �current� and CIS will accept applications through August 17.
DHS will issue a press release to this effect later today.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by logiclife : Today at 03:02 PM.
getgreensoon1
01-26 02:57 PM
2 people from Andhra get into top positions in IIT exams. 1600 people get caught going to fake universities in the US. That is a disgrace. People fron Andhra show desperation in the US and affect the diginity of every Indian in the US.
honge_kamyaab
11-30 09:24 AM
Remember I-140 is owned by your employer. If you quit the job your greencard process will start from PERM again with your new employer.
Portability applys six months after filing I-485.
Hope that helps.
Portability applys six months after filing I-485.
Hope that helps.
No comments:
Post a Comment