sam_hoosier
09-16 04:18 PM
Done.
wallpaper new metro pcs phones coming
gcnirvana
04-27 08:25 PM
Yep, true. But, sounds like there's just too many Bills floating around, this year!
This one is from Mathew Oh:
04/27/2007: Disappointing News of Sponsor's No Immediate Push for Hagel High-Tech Temporary Relief Bill
The Senator from Nebraska introduced earlier High-Tech Worker Relief bill. The employment-based immigrant community and the businesses and academic institutions had some level of hope and expectation that this bill might be acted upon as separate from the CIR. However, there is a report that Senator Hagel stated that the Senator introduced the bill intended to be handled as part of the CIR legislation process. It thus appears that all the bills which have been introduced recently were also intended by the bill sponsors to be debated and reflected in the CIR legislation process in May in the form of amendments. There we go. The Senator yesterday introduced S.1225 for the illegal immigration reform part of his own comprehensive immigration reform scheme under the name of Immigrant Accountability Act of 2007. Probably more immigration reforms bills may be introduced by other legislators before and during the Comprehensive Immigration Reform debate in the Senate next month. As we summarized on 04/22/2007, there have been developing compromises along the lines of key issues which we highlighted in the posting and media start predicting that because of these compromises, the CIR may have a better chance to pass this year than last year.
Well, we are only inches away from the door steps of May 2007. After all, we should just focus on the upcoming CIR process rather than these piecemeal legislative bills.
This one is from Mathew Oh:
04/27/2007: Disappointing News of Sponsor's No Immediate Push for Hagel High-Tech Temporary Relief Bill
The Senator from Nebraska introduced earlier High-Tech Worker Relief bill. The employment-based immigrant community and the businesses and academic institutions had some level of hope and expectation that this bill might be acted upon as separate from the CIR. However, there is a report that Senator Hagel stated that the Senator introduced the bill intended to be handled as part of the CIR legislation process. It thus appears that all the bills which have been introduced recently were also intended by the bill sponsors to be debated and reflected in the CIR legislation process in May in the form of amendments. There we go. The Senator yesterday introduced S.1225 for the illegal immigration reform part of his own comprehensive immigration reform scheme under the name of Immigrant Accountability Act of 2007. Probably more immigration reforms bills may be introduced by other legislators before and during the Comprehensive Immigration Reform debate in the Senate next month. As we summarized on 04/22/2007, there have been developing compromises along the lines of key issues which we highlighted in the posting and media start predicting that because of these compromises, the CIR may have a better chance to pass this year than last year.
Well, we are only inches away from the door steps of May 2007. After all, we should just focus on the upcoming CIR process rather than these piecemeal legislative bills.
go_guy123
01-20 11:32 AM
(1) Would CHC will vote yes on health care without any coverage for illegal and since CIR may not happen
(2) If CIR fails why would CHC supports us in piecemeal..
to me if no CIR then no piecemeal..
Answer to 2)
CHC only wants amnesty for illegals. They don't care about skilled immigration.
They hold the SKIL etc hostage to CIR. But CIR is impossible.
CHC will never support on piecemeal. But as Democratic party loses power , CHC power also reduces.
Moreover the CIR coalition also weakens with failures.
(2) If CIR fails why would CHC supports us in piecemeal..
to me if no CIR then no piecemeal..
Answer to 2)
CHC only wants amnesty for illegals. They don't care about skilled immigration.
They hold the SKIL etc hostage to CIR. But CIR is impossible.
CHC will never support on piecemeal. But as Democratic party loses power , CHC power also reduces.
Moreover the CIR coalition also weakens with failures.
2011 Metro PCS BYLINE/ NEW PHONE
amitga
02-15 11:29 AM
The best way to generate Revenue is to attract Advertisements on IV website. There is lot of traffic in IV from Indians and Chinese and some people from ROW.
IV can create a job board which where employers who are willing to Hire H1B can post the jobs and pay a fraction of Fee compared to other job boards. That will increase the membership also. Also we can charge a fee from people who want to search and find Jobs.
IV can create a job board which where employers who are willing to Hire H1B can post the jobs and pay a fraction of Fee compared to other job boards. That will increase the membership also. Also we can charge a fee from people who want to search and find Jobs.
more...
nixstor
08-23 10:26 PM
I was thinking that BEC's have 300K odd cases. Are you sure its only 180K?
waitnwatch
07-15 04:27 PM
As far as I know you donot need to file another I485.
Hi Gurus,
1) Is it possible to have 2 different I-485 with 2 different employers at the same time?
I already have an EB3 I-485 pending through my current employer. I have EB2, I-140 approval with future employer,
2) Is it possible to file second EB2 I-485 through my future employer?
3) If file second 485, what will be affect on pending I-485?
Thanks
Hi Gurus,
1) Is it possible to have 2 different I-485 with 2 different employers at the same time?
I already have an EB3 I-485 pending through my current employer. I have EB2, I-140 approval with future employer,
2) Is it possible to file second EB2 I-485 through my future employer?
3) If file second 485, what will be affect on pending I-485?
Thanks
more...
nozerd
02-25 03:57 PM
I would like to ask the same question but a bit more specific.
For someone who is an MBA (Finance) with 7-8 yrs of Financial and HR benefits experience who wants to move to IT or IT related field what would you advice would be the best field to move to or best certification to take ?
Thanks
For someone who is an MBA (Finance) with 7-8 yrs of Financial and HR benefits experience who wants to move to IT or IT related field what would you advice would be the best field to move to or best certification to take ?
Thanks
2010 MetroPCS provides plenty of
kshitijnt
07-11 10:37 PM
As long as your old I140 is not withdrawn, you can file 485. I think even if it is withdrawn, there still might be a chance, check with your NEW lawyer.
more...
hebbar77
09-04 03:06 PM
how about including people who will be dying to the prayer list? Please dont include common people. Please bring your checkbooks for prayer meeting. After prayers you will get option to donate to charity.
hair samsung_finesse
Siddhartht
07-26 03:14 AM
remit2India.com is the best among all . the feature guarantee fixed is the best feature they offer .
more...
morphthecat
07-30 03:07 PM
how is the baby supposed to sponsor the parents ??
One option:
http://www.dayzadlaw.com/options.html ( I believe Rajiv Khanna and Murthy have clarified on this matter too):
Cancellation of Removal
Persons in removal proceedings, also known as deportation hearings, may apply in court for a special pardon to receive a green card and stay in the United States. For individuals who have never had a green card, the critical element is proving that you have a spouse, parent, or child who is a US citizen or permanent resident who would suffer extreme hardship if you were not allowed to stay the United States. You must also prove that you have lived in the United States for 10 years and have otherwise obeyed the laws.
.....
I believe it would be extremely difficult to be able to do the above though. Proving extreme hardship ain't going to be easy in court.
One option:
http://www.dayzadlaw.com/options.html ( I believe Rajiv Khanna and Murthy have clarified on this matter too):
Cancellation of Removal
Persons in removal proceedings, also known as deportation hearings, may apply in court for a special pardon to receive a green card and stay in the United States. For individuals who have never had a green card, the critical element is proving that you have a spouse, parent, or child who is a US citizen or permanent resident who would suffer extreme hardship if you were not allowed to stay the United States. You must also prove that you have lived in the United States for 10 years and have otherwise obeyed the laws.
.....
I believe it would be extremely difficult to be able to do the above though. Proving extreme hardship ain't going to be easy in court.
hot the new Metro PCS phone,
chintals
09-03 11:43 AM
I have got an LUD on 09/01/2009 for both the cases, but the status is still pending.
I am worried, did any have similar experience?
I am in the same boat as you.. See SLUD on both bases on 09/01/09 with EAC08** pending at TSC. Waiting.
I am worried, did any have similar experience?
I am in the same boat as you.. See SLUD on both bases on 09/01/09 with EAC08** pending at TSC. Waiting.
more...
house Metro+pcs+phones+samsung+

bmoni
01-22 04:33 PM
Talk to your attorney. I think recent supreme court rule gives us the ability to appeal it. If it was an wrongful denial.
Don't lose your hope. Keep up the fight.
Don't lose your hope. Keep up the fight.
tattoo New Metro PCS Phones
martinvisalaw
04-26 04:25 PM
I agree with the posters who say that the employer is probably trying to frighten you. It is very difficult to restrict a person's right to work wherever they want - or to restrict an employer hiring whoever they want - especially in Texas. However, it is not really an immigration question. You or, ideally the client company, should see an employment lawyer here in Texas.
more...
pictures and metropcs gets touch
abhisam
01-08 02:01 PM
I also had submitted with my I-94 attached. I forgot to remove it. It was stapled and I got it back with my old passport. So dont worry.
Thank you for your reply!
Thank you for your reply!
dresses Samsung Caliber R860 MetroPCS
arihant
10-26 08:20 AM
Hi guys,
My 8th year extension was filed on June 14th. I have not heard from them since. Lawyer says he has contacted USCIS on Oct 3rd and has not heard back yet either. He has asked me to wait for one month before initiating any further communication with them. Does anyone know how long h1 processing is taking these days? I live in Texas. Now, if I want to transfer this to Premium processing:
a) is it possible to transfer now?
b) how long will the transfer take?
Thanks a lot for your advice/information :)
My 8th year extension was filed on June 14th. I have not heard from them since. Lawyer says he has contacted USCIS on Oct 3rd and has not heard back yet either. He has asked me to wait for one month before initiating any further communication with them. Does anyone know how long h1 processing is taking these days? I live in Texas. Now, if I want to transfer this to Premium processing:
a) is it possible to transfer now?
b) how long will the transfer take?
Thanks a lot for your advice/information :)
more...
makeup Metro PCS My Account
wandmaker
11-18 06:48 PM
enggr: You have completed the course in 2000 (per course completion certificate), but your degree was awarded in 2002 after you completed a supplemental exam. Since the position requires a candidate who qualifies for EB2, USCIS will deny your 140 petition. IMHO, you will have to start your green card journey from scratch.
girlfriend Metro PCS Getting LTE Andriod
arthsidhu
09-10 01:54 AM
The way these companies are run is pathetic. I know a Desi employer who invested his revenues into Tollywood (Telugu) movies. :D Isn�t it amusing?
Most of these movies flopped and he didn't have any money to pay his employees. Some one complained to DOL and they blacklisted the company preventing them from processing anymore H1's or GC's. The Desi employer eventually started another company and went into the whole crappy business again.
American desi, the employer you are referring to is known as Netsoft previously which has a long history of employee abuse and also the abuse of the H1B visas. It changed name to HIDEF TECHNOLOGIES 17177 N Laurel Park Dr # 402, Livonia, MI 48152-3951 after some of its employees complained about it to DOL . It still exists and has come back with vengeance in abusing this H1b visas. It is located in Livonia, Michigan. So beware of this company.
HIDEF TECHNOLOGIES
17177 N Laurel Park Dr # 348
Livonia, MI , 48152-3951
Phone: 734-632-0308
Most of these movies flopped and he didn't have any money to pay his employees. Some one complained to DOL and they blacklisted the company preventing them from processing anymore H1's or GC's. The Desi employer eventually started another company and went into the whole crappy business again.
American desi, the employer you are referring to is known as Netsoft previously which has a long history of employee abuse and also the abuse of the H1B visas. It changed name to HIDEF TECHNOLOGIES 17177 N Laurel Park Dr # 402, Livonia, MI 48152-3951 after some of its employees complained about it to DOL . It still exists and has come back with vengeance in abusing this H1b visas. It is located in Livonia, Michigan. So beware of this company.
HIDEF TECHNOLOGIES
17177 N Laurel Park Dr # 348
Livonia, MI , 48152-3951
Phone: 734-632-0308
hairstyles New Metro PCS Phones,
rockets12345
10-31 05:50 PM
yes california service center didn't accept my H1B extension application and returned back saying we have to file it in Vermont Service Center that's what my Attorney told me if he is not lying. But the good thing is my EAD shows 10/10/2007 start date and my H1B expired on 10/11/2007.
But I still am not using EAD and have sent my H extension to Vermont and hoping for good. So for some reason if they don't approve will use my EAD from that point. But will it cause any issues in future or on 485
But lesson learnt is never hire cheap lawyers most of the time they don't know anything.
Thanks
But I still am not using EAD and have sent my H extension to Vermont and hoping for good. So for some reason if they don't approve will use my EAD from that point. But will it cause any issues in future or on 485
But lesson learnt is never hire cheap lawyers most of the time they don't know anything.
Thanks
gc_chahiye
07-20 06:18 PM
My PD is Nov 2004, I got 140 approved. Im not filing 485 now as im unmarried.
Any ideas when can be the date current again(for my PD atleast)?
EB2 or EB3? If EB2 then based on data someone posted here earlier, there is a good chance of you becoming current in the next 12-18 months.
Any ideas when can be the date current again(for my PD atleast)?
EB2 or EB3? If EB2 then based on data someone posted here earlier, there is a good chance of you becoming current in the next 12-18 months.
vallabhu
11-13 04:35 PM
I am done with Finger Prints on sep25th which i received on sep6th.
No comments:
Post a Comment