navyug
05-14 10:59 PM
Hi,
Received REF this week: for LCA vioation for a particular period.
I ve approved labor, 140 and EAD, still working on valid H1 with the same employer since 2003.
My employer missed filling LCA FOR 2006.
Please let me know if anyone else in the same boat, ANY COMMENT AND ADVICE WILL BE HELPFUL....
You are faking!!!
Here are the reasons...
1) First up there is no candidate name on the LCA. When H-1B is filed, a location specific LCA is sent along with the application/ petition.
2) On subsequent change of location, a location specific LCA is taken out and kept for office records (after displaying on the office notice boards) and copy is given to you. This LCA never has any name(s) on it. A single LCA can be taken for 10 positions. This LCA is never sent to USCIS. USCIS does not keep track of an individual's projects/ clients after the initial approval of H-1B (unless they make a site visit to your employers office and go through each and every work orders and ascertain them against existing valid LCAs, which is very unlikely considering the timeline you are quoting).
3) Yes it is a violation if an LCA is not pulled out for the new location. But that is the problem of the employer not yours and it is highly unlikely the individual will be penalized even if USCIS were to find out the violation after making a site visit.
4) If you suddenly got a nightmare, please state that in your post rather than stating it as a fact. Honest nightmares will still be discussed on this forum.
So Stop faking!!!
Received REF this week: for LCA vioation for a particular period.
I ve approved labor, 140 and EAD, still working on valid H1 with the same employer since 2003.
My employer missed filling LCA FOR 2006.
Please let me know if anyone else in the same boat, ANY COMMENT AND ADVICE WILL BE HELPFUL....
You are faking!!!
Here are the reasons...
1) First up there is no candidate name on the LCA. When H-1B is filed, a location specific LCA is sent along with the application/ petition.
2) On subsequent change of location, a location specific LCA is taken out and kept for office records (after displaying on the office notice boards) and copy is given to you. This LCA never has any name(s) on it. A single LCA can be taken for 10 positions. This LCA is never sent to USCIS. USCIS does not keep track of an individual's projects/ clients after the initial approval of H-1B (unless they make a site visit to your employers office and go through each and every work orders and ascertain them against existing valid LCAs, which is very unlikely considering the timeline you are quoting).
3) Yes it is a violation if an LCA is not pulled out for the new location. But that is the problem of the employer not yours and it is highly unlikely the individual will be penalized even if USCIS were to find out the violation after making a site visit.
4) If you suddenly got a nightmare, please state that in your post rather than stating it as a fact. Honest nightmares will still be discussed on this forum.
So Stop faking!!!
wallpaper Larry Carlton – Greatest Hits
trramesh
11-12 02:59 PM
Guys,
Pls participate in the survey for your own good. We need these figures to show the worth of our community to whom it may matter.
Pls participate in the survey for your own good. We need these figures to show the worth of our community to whom it may matter.

raju123
05-15 01:33 PM
So far 404 people have voted.
2011 2001 MADONNA - GREATEST HITS

rbachu21
02-03 03:03 PM
Invincibleasian,
Is your FOIA request completed? Did you get your I-140 Approval Notice? If yes, how long did it take?
Is your FOIA request completed? Did you get your I-140 Approval Notice? If yes, how long did it take?
more...

ItIsNotFunny
10-30 04:45 PM
Dude you have the AP use it... I have travelled on AP multiple time no issues. I have an approved H1 which I dont use any more...
All the best
You serious that you have valid H1B but you travelled and entered back on AP?
Why would you do that?
All the best
You serious that you have valid H1B but you travelled and entered back on AP?
Why would you do that?
posmd
04-07 09:07 PM
I am 100 percent of this view. IV core members should review this with QGA.
We are already hearing that the whitehouse is pushing this thing to conference even without full senate approval, perhaps they know something we do not, that in some form or fashion something is going to pass the senate.
Sensenbrenner is not a guy against legal immigration per se. Some of the core members know this from the S1932 experience. There was a guy by the name of "superman" who some of the core members are aware of, who lives in sensenbrenner's district and tried his best during conference in that budget bill.
We need to involve all those forces so that he does not resist our just and fair provisions. He must be made to realise that to have a clear moral argument about the illegals he must clearly support the legal immigrant provisions.
We are already hearing that the whitehouse is pushing this thing to conference even without full senate approval, perhaps they know something we do not, that in some form or fashion something is going to pass the senate.
Sensenbrenner is not a guy against legal immigration per se. Some of the core members know this from the S1932 experience. There was a guy by the name of "superman" who some of the core members are aware of, who lives in sensenbrenner's district and tried his best during conference in that budget bill.
We need to involve all those forces so that he does not resist our just and fair provisions. He must be made to realise that to have a clear moral argument about the illegals he must clearly support the legal immigrant provisions.
more...

voldemar
03-19 09:33 AM
I-140 withdrawal is not mandatory but it's good for both - employer and employee. Check other threads when approved I-140 was revoked on Ability to Pay issue when USCIS added together all pending I-485 for the company. If you use AC21 to change employer and previous employer withdraw approved I-140 you are safe to go.
2010 tracklist 1.
pointlesswait
07-29 06:06 PM
CHC speaks only for illegals...
they fear any partial immigration reforms will harm their political constituents..namely the hispanic voter base.
They will never come onboard for legals..we have to fight our own battle.
So individual constituents on this forums can have personal views..
As far as I know we HAVE NO STAND on the issue.
Our goal is simple, to seperate ourselves from "undocumented immigrants", we do not call it "illegal immigration" as per our initial IV discussions.
IV stands as an organization for Employment Based Legal Immigration and nothing BUT that. So, again, in short we HAVE no stand on "illegal immigration".
they fear any partial immigration reforms will harm their political constituents..namely the hispanic voter base.
They will never come onboard for legals..we have to fight our own battle.
So individual constituents on this forums can have personal views..
As far as I know we HAVE NO STAND on the issue.
Our goal is simple, to seperate ourselves from "undocumented immigrants", we do not call it "illegal immigration" as per our initial IV discussions.
IV stands as an organization for Employment Based Legal Immigration and nothing BUT that. So, again, in short we HAVE no stand on "illegal immigration".
more...
gcformeornot
04-07 01:08 PM
http://www.cilawgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/AAO-Decision-re-Substituted-LC.pdf
hair A greatest hits for the
browncow
06-08 10:53 PM
I do not support this.
one, We simply do not want a temporary fix to our big genuine bureaucratic issue. and two, we are not alone, there are others who are filing/have filed labor/i140s and are waiting to file 485s.
also, it will mellow down our resolve to overcome this injustice.
money is really not the issue, as if they issue a 10 year EAD, they are definitely gonna make it that much more expensive, and USCIS cannot delay EAD APs, as that would make our case even stronger.
one, We simply do not want a temporary fix to our big genuine bureaucratic issue. and two, we are not alone, there are others who are filing/have filed labor/i140s and are waiting to file 485s.
also, it will mellow down our resolve to overcome this injustice.
money is really not the issue, as if they issue a 10 year EAD, they are definitely gonna make it that much more expensive, and USCIS cannot delay EAD APs, as that would make our case even stronger.
more...

Ramba
12-22 07:13 PM
If a person has filed I-485 at least 6 months back and got laid off from job,
How much time does the rule permit to find another similar job and use AC 21.
Is this similar to H1B grace period or say no grace period.
thanks
Unlike H1B, at the time of layoff, if 485 is pending more than 6 months, you are still in legal status, (in h1b case there is no grace period). There is no time limit to find a similar job. You can stay at home for till your 485 approval, with legal status. Having said that, if INS asks for a eveidence of full time-permanat job you should be in a postion to show the job offer. In simple terms, tou should have a vaild job offer at the time of approval of your 485.
How much time does the rule permit to find another similar job and use AC 21.
Is this similar to H1B grace period or say no grace period.
thanks
Unlike H1B, at the time of layoff, if 485 is pending more than 6 months, you are still in legal status, (in h1b case there is no grace period). There is no time limit to find a similar job. You can stay at home for till your 485 approval, with legal status. Having said that, if INS asks for a eveidence of full time-permanat job you should be in a postion to show the job offer. In simple terms, tou should have a vaild job offer at the time of approval of your 485.
hot Tracklist 01 – Juicy
gc_in_30_yrs
11-21 01:16 PM
I saw the following status on I-131
Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT
Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.
On November 21, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.
Does it mean that I-131 is approved?
Yes, I guess.
Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT
Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.
On November 21, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.
Does it mean that I-131 is approved?
Yes, I guess.
more...
house Tracklist:

Prasad_FL
08-02 04:57 PM
I am in Miami/Miramar area.
tattoo John Farnham - Greatest Hits
rayen
02-05 02:39 PM
Our cases are assigned to IO more that 60 days ago. No LUD's sofar.
Called VSC, One officer told me that they have thousands of cases pending. :confused:
Any one got GC recently and pending with IO more that 60 days ?
Appricaite comments and advice.
Chris,
How did you reach to the IO (Officer ) to know your status , is there any number/ options..
Please advice.
Thanks.
Called VSC, One officer told me that they have thousands of cases pending. :confused:
Any one got GC recently and pending with IO more that 60 days ?
Appricaite comments and advice.
Chris,
How did you reach to the IO (Officer ) to know your status , is there any number/ options..
Please advice.
Thanks.
more...
pictures 2Pac - Greatest Hits
rnvd
10-31 10:10 AM
Hi Ramba,
The POE offier given I-94 based on the visa expiry eventhough i showed new H1b approval. I told office i am working for this new company.
The POE offier given I-94 based on the visa expiry eventhough i showed new H1b approval. I told office i am working for this new company.
dresses Jay#39;s The Hits Collection

sohilbt
09-10 10:42 AM
Please post your suggest to change H-1B program so that it becomes fair to all. I have started new thread for this purpose.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=162510#post162510
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=162510#post162510
more...
makeup Album: Greatest Hits…

chanduv23
06-06 11:34 PM
Hi
I am trying to do a H1B transfer from my current employer.I am searching for a good employer(consulting firm) in Atlanta,GA area..
Can anyone advise me on a good employer.I heard that Pyramid Consulting is one big vendor in atlanta..Any inputs about Pyramid is greatly appreciated..Or any other good vendors in atlanta area?
Thanks
kp
If you are using AC21, why falling into this consulting trap again? Unless they find you a project, why go behind them? Doing a h1b transfer through a consulting company may look like a safety net but it obviously has its own set of problems. AC21 works just fine and one need not worry too much about it. A lot of people using AC21 and want to work on contract jobs actually contract out through their own corp.
I am trying to do a H1B transfer from my current employer.I am searching for a good employer(consulting firm) in Atlanta,GA area..
Can anyone advise me on a good employer.I heard that Pyramid Consulting is one big vendor in atlanta..Any inputs about Pyramid is greatly appreciated..Or any other good vendors in atlanta area?
Thanks
kp
If you are using AC21, why falling into this consulting trap again? Unless they find you a project, why go behind them? Doing a h1b transfer through a consulting company may look like a safety net but it obviously has its own set of problems. AC21 works just fine and one need not worry too much about it. A lot of people using AC21 and want to work on contract jobs actually contract out through their own corp.
girlfriend Potluck - Greatest Hits With
sku
01-09 03:53 PM
Yes, I want to know too, I don't know anybody personally who lost the job.
hairstyles Title: Fugees - Greatest Hits
invincibleasian
01-31 03:18 PM
As per the law, your H1B will still be valid even in if I-140 is revoked. However, the only flip side is one will lose the old priority date.
For sure, this is exactly outlined in the law. I have known some cases who are working successfully and legally on H1Bs even after their I-140s revoked (by the way one of them is in 8th year of H1B)
Im 100% sure about what i said. For better clarification, one can contact murthy.com or rajiv.s.khanna
You cannot lose priority date after i140 is approved unless revoked for fraud!
For sure, this is exactly outlined in the law. I have known some cases who are working successfully and legally on H1Bs even after their I-140s revoked (by the way one of them is in 8th year of H1B)
Im 100% sure about what i said. For better clarification, one can contact murthy.com or rajiv.s.khanna
You cannot lose priority date after i140 is approved unless revoked for fraud!
needhelp!
08-31 01:45 AM
Registering a new country? I hope you are not kidding, needhelp!:)
Regards,
IK
With one appearance in print and one on the airwaves of funasia radio... I couldn't have had a better day. Thanks to IV!! I am a little light in the head right now, and its way past my bedtime.
Regards,
IK
With one appearance in print and one on the airwaves of funasia radio... I couldn't have had a better day. Thanks to IV!! I am a little light in the head right now, and its way past my bedtime.
eb3_nepa
07-29 10:10 PM
Then we let the CITIZENS of the country decide what is best for their country! Guys understand one thing, it is a numbers game.
1) Legal Employment Based Immigrants: LESS THAN 0.5 Million with NO CITIZENS to back us.
2) Illegal Immigrants: MORE THAN 12 million with a HUGE chunk of the Hispanic CITIZENS to back them up.
Even the citizens who DO oppose Illegal immigration, SIMPLY OPPOSE illegal immigration, but DO NOT SUPPORT legal immigration per se.
Please DO NOT make the mistake of taking on the CHC at this point, it is a fight that is IMPOSSIBLE for us to win and POINTLESS to even fight. If we win against the CHC (big IF), we win NOTHING, if we lose, we now have bigger problems.
1) Legal Employment Based Immigrants: LESS THAN 0.5 Million with NO CITIZENS to back us.
2) Illegal Immigrants: MORE THAN 12 million with a HUGE chunk of the Hispanic CITIZENS to back them up.
Even the citizens who DO oppose Illegal immigration, SIMPLY OPPOSE illegal immigration, but DO NOT SUPPORT legal immigration per se.
Please DO NOT make the mistake of taking on the CHC at this point, it is a fight that is IMPOSSIBLE for us to win and POINTLESS to even fight. If we win against the CHC (big IF), we win NOTHING, if we lose, we now have bigger problems.
No comments:
Post a Comment