hostgator coupons Bergedel tattoos: google logos designer

Thursday, June 16, 2011

google logos designer

images Top 10 Google Logos google logos designer. Online logo design Google
  • Online logo design Google



  • lccleared
    08-26 06:04 PM
    I have not received it either, where as my spouse and child got theirs 10 days back. Wonder whats happening, called up USCIS they asked me wait for couple of more days.





    wallpaper Online logo design Google google logos designer. Google Logo Award Nominees for
  • Google Logo Award Nominees for



  • sroyc
    12-11 04:24 AM
    From what I understand, the annual quota is 140K. The extra 23K was the spillover from last year's FB quota and was distributed in the following order - EB1->EB2->EB3.
    Perhaps unfairly, they do not have the same quotas for the spillover visas.

    Does anybody know why EB3 Total number (45,650) doesn't translate into 28% of annual quota (163,037). Does it mean EB3 didn't get their fair share (forget about per country limit)? This is insane.





    google logos designer. Google+logo+designer
  • Google+logo+designer



  • leoindiano
    08-04 09:37 PM
    I-140 receipt will not have A#. Only approval notice will have it. In the beneficiary column along with name of the person.





    2011 Google Logo Award Nominees for google logos designer. logo googles logo design
  • logo googles logo design



  • Nil
    11-09 01:58 PM
    Done!

    I would have love to see a section to show that we are law-abiding and the contribution of our family to our community and the economy. For instance my son has graduated college and now working, paying taxes and contributing to the US economy. And I am sure that most of you here who have college age kids are sending them to colleges and sometimes even paying out-of-state tuition to boot.

    Thank You for filling in and for your suggestion.
    Have you filled some details in the section of "Any other way you have contributed to the American Economy / Community." in the survey?



    more...


    google logos designer. guide to logo design
  • guide to logo design



  • Munna Bhai
    03-24 01:55 PM
    audio streaming archives are available 1 to 2 hours after the show. Check here http://wamu.org/programs/kn/08/03/24.php#20155.

    Our segment was about 40 minutes in. My web streamer won't allow fast forward, don't know if limitation is the client or the server. Robert and Ron go through the standard Pro / Anti H1B arguments for the first 40 minutes. I didn't want to be part of that.

    I hate listening to my own voice, thanks for the complements, it will make listening to my own voice less cringing.

    Mark,

    Thank you very very much for this great initiative. It was a wonderful work.

    -M





    google logos designer. 4 Google Logo Designer Has
  • 4 Google Logo Designer Has



  • kshitijnt
    04-23 08:23 AM
    The statistics can be skewed in that people switch jobs after perm, people like me have filed 2nd perm application despite having an earlier 2005 application.



    more...


    google logos designer. Google Logo Design
  • Google Logo Design



  • FinalGC
    11-06 11:43 AM
    Here is a crutch for you.

    You have an employee agreement which says that you will be paid health benefits. All you need to tell your Company A (if he comes after you), that you will report them to USCIS that you have exploited him and gave the wrong information before joining the company. This will prevent any desi..staffing company to advance to you, since all their future H1's will be heavily scrutinized and possibly his company will be shut down. He will have his own battle with USCIS. This will prevent him to come after you.

    If I were you, I would have all kinds of written emails and documents ready for me to show the old employer that you have proof that the old employer was exploiting you.....I am sure you can come up with tons of things, like not paying on bench. Don't ever talk such matter, always write emails and ask feedback.

    Email trails are the best way to keep all these staffing and desi companies at bay and prevent them from exploiting employees......I am speaking from experience buddy.....I had one guy after me and being a PM, by profession I saved all such email trails and he knew that. When I left him he gave me back the $11K, that he had taken from me illegally.

    Yes, it is a good idea to spend 100-200 bucks with a reputed attorney like Murthy or Khanna or Shusterman to check your status before you jump. This will give you additional confidence to jump ship.

    I get sad and angry at these desi employers who exploit their employees....I am sure some day they will reap what they have harvested....tears and pain of these exploited employees.....

    My suggestion to my fellow colleagues is...those of have gone through this struggle...please do not become like them when you too come out of this GC maze.....





    2010 Google+logo+designer google logos designer. Top 10 Google Logos
  • Top 10 Google Logos



  • foobar2001
    03-10 11:07 AM
    My 485 got approved 3 months back. Once the status showd "Card Production Ordered". Then changed to "Post Decission Activity". I received the Welcome lettter that i have been grnated permanent resident statusI called USCIS some 45 days back. They mentioned the card has been mailed and file another I-90 mentioning my card is lost. I told them i have not received it at all and asked why i need to spend money and file I-90 again when i did not receive it at all. They said file I-90, thats all. I took infopass appointment. The IO at infopass gave same answer. We mailed the card, its lost, we did not receive it back, file I-90.
    I asked if my EAD is valid until i get the green card. The officer asked if he can see my EAD. I had both me and my wife's EADs in a cover and gave both to him. Once he took it, he said he cannot give it back. I asked what should i do now and how should i show my status/ work authorization. He said your only option is to file I-90. Come back after filing I-90 and submitting fingerprints, then we will stamp on your passport. I have been cornered.

    I have never missed a single mail. When i mentioned same in the post office, they said its absurd when i receive all mails except the card and that something is wrong with the sender. USCIS is making some blunder in sending the cards and forcing people to spend money and go through the hassle of applying for a new one. They dont check any further information other than bluntly saying "We mailed it, we have not received it back". Such important documents should have a tracking number so that we know that they have actually mailed. There is no way to know if they really mailed it.

    Seen this? Seems like USCIS is starting to track delivery confirmation for important docs via USPS (not sure since when though):
    MurthyDotCom : Secure Mail Initiative for Green Cards and EADs (http://murthy.com/news/n_secmal.html)



    more...


    google logos designer. Google Logo Design goes head
  • Google Logo Design goes head



  • walking_dude
    01-30 11:38 AM
    Media coverage of the situation faced by Highly-skilled immigrants has been negligible or nil. As a result many of the lawmakers are unaware of the situation faced by us. IV has come forward to make a Press Release on our behalf to educate the media on the impact of the issue on our community.

    Now that IV has done it's part and issued a Press Release outlining the issues faced by highly-skilled employment immigrants in Michigan, onus is on MI members, and others, to call upon the MI newspapers and media to cover our issues as outlined in the press release.

    I request all MI members, and others, to call up and/or E-mail the newspapers urging them to feature a newstory covering the issues faced by our community citing IV PR as the source. We are also in the process of collecting and collating stories from people who were rejected licences due to the new rule.

    If we can get our stories to the media it will provide publicity to our issues and get noticed by Michigan lawmakers while deciding on the new law. Hence it's really crticial for all of us to participate and make this action item a success story.

    Here's a template you can use to E-mail. Put your name and address as newspapers don't normally respond to E-mails sent anonymously. Also customize as required. Please kep the reference to IV Press Release as it's important to get coverage for our issue.



    Dear Editor,

    I'm a regular reader of your newspaper, and would like you to cover the issues faced by legal highly-skilled immigrants due to decision by Michigan Secretary of State Ms. Terri Lynn Land to deny Driving Licences to residents on temporary visa status. This rule impacts thousands of legal immigrant workers in Michigan, like me, by impacting our ability to commute to work. It also affects a large number of International students studying in the state universities.

    As a regular reader , I feel disappointed by the lack of media coverage for an issue affecting thousands in the state, including yours. Immigration Voice (http://www.immigrationvoice.org) , a non-profit grassroots organization working to fix the issues faced by legal employment-based immigrants has issued a press release on the issue.

    http://www.prweb.com/releases/2008/1/prweb661904.htm

    I urge you to cover this issue through a news story. Immigration Voice has been collecting stories from affected members of our community. If your newsreporters need any help in developing the story, Immigration Voice can certainly help you on this issue. Michigan chapter of Immigration Voice can be contacted by E-mailing - vivek AT ImmigrationVoice DOT org

    Sincerely,
    xxxx

    <<name>>
    <<address>>
    <<phone>>





    IV Press Release - http://www.prweb.com/releases/2008/1/prweb661904.htm

    IV update on the Press Release - http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=218184&postcount=30

    Contact info for MI Newspapers - http://action.aclumich.org/michigannewspapers





    hair logo googles logo design google logos designer. articles: Logo Design
  • articles: Logo Design



  • admin
    06-01 04:19 PM
    Question for Foks asking for a separate bill : I understand from Admins answer above , this may not be possible now.

    My question is , separting this from CIR will QUICKEN the proceedings with respect to our issues?

    Question for Admin : Was this poll started by IV?

    BTW I have voted in favor of a separate bill assuming it will quicken things. Thanks.


    This poll was started by one our forum members and not by the organizing committee.

    Repeating my answer, no Senator is even willing to talk to us regarding an alternate bill till the fate of CIR is sealed.

    Look at the necessary steps to pass a bill. We need to convince a senator, have the bill analyzed and discussed in the Senate Judiciary Committe, discussed and amended in the Senate Floor, passed in the Senate, convince a bunch of House Reps, get it introduced in the House, discussed in the House Judiciary Committee, discussed in the House, passed in the house. Only after all these steps will it be at the current stage as CIR.

    So which Senator do you think will be willing to do all of this and then find that CIR with most of the provisions has already been passed.



    more...


    google logos designer. Create Google Chrome Logo
  • Create Google Chrome Logo



  • seahawks
    07-19 08:32 PM
    I work in CA, my I140 is approved from NSC.
    But the lawyer sent the 485 to TSC.
    I just went over the I-485 form and it clearly says to send the I-485 employment based applications to NSC

    Employment-based adjustment of status.

    File all employment-based adjustment of statusapplications at the following address:
    USCIS Nebraska Service CenterP.O. Box 87485Lincoln, NE 68501-7485



    Did my lawyer screw up?
    No, there are two theories, usually if your I-140 was approved from TSC, then 485 gets filed there. Most of the 485's got to Texas these days. Now if it was send in any of them, they usually forward it to the right center.

    I am from WA, mine I-140 was filed in TSC and so was my 485. They have different clauses like if you file concurrently, if your I-140 was approved and soo on.. so what is given online is not very clear. Don't worry, things will be fine. If you feel you are confused, always call USCIS and they will provide you the input.

    Not an attorney, just an observation and reading. I know lot of people filed in NSC and they got forwarded by NSC to TSC!





    hot guide to logo design google logos designer. Google Logo Award Nominees for
  • Google Logo Award Nominees for



  • langagadu
    06-12 05:56 PM
    Paaji msingh, Try contacting Manmohan Singh.


    Hi,

    While in the process of filing for labor certification my company has found 2 suitable citizens who are eligible for the job.

    Now what are my options going forward and how does this affect my chances of a successful PERM filing ??

    I'm filing in EB3 category right now. Also I need to file for labor before oct since my H1 will expire its original 6 year length next Oct (Oct 2010).



    more...


    house The new logo design reflects google logos designer. WTF? crazy google logo
  • WTF? crazy google logo



  • Gray_xx
    05-28 10:32 AM
    whatta ? I see such mess first time in my life





    tattoo 4 Google Logo Designer Has google logos designer. to design the Google Logo
  • to design the Google Logo



  • reddymjm
    03-01 01:28 PM
    Hello All,

    I was wondering if someone could please explain what the processing dates mean.... For Texas 485 processing date is April 2007. Does this mean they are adjucating 485 applications received in April 2007? I am confused- does this mean that anyone who applied for AOS after april 2007 will not get their GC even if their PD is current? I am just trying to understand the process. Thanks in advance!

    With no sense.



    more...


    pictures Google Logo Design google logos designer. Logo Design Trends Report 2007
  • Logo Design Trends Report 2007



  • onemorecame
    07-25 11:45 AM
    Here is the calculation I came up with USCIS processing of our I-485 applications.
    USCIS should allocate 140,000 applications in a fiscal year. So, in a month they need to process, at least, 140,000/ 12 = 11,667 applications.
    Assuming that they have, at least, 20 working days in a month, they need to process 11,667/ 20 = 584 applications.
    So, now the question is, how many employees does USCIS have and are dedicated to the I-485 processing? We don�t know the exact number. Considering that USCIS is getting lot of revenue, they should have, at least, 50 employees doing this work.
    So, 584/50 = 12(Approx) applications they need to process in a day, per person.
    So, do you think it is viable? Of course, it is�
    What they need to process the I-485 application? They are not doing any FBI names check, or background check (Assuming that everything is done by other organization). So, how long does it take to review the I-485 application? Well, when I filled the application, it took me about 1 hour. So, to review it, let�s us say, it takes about 1/2 the time fill the application; that�s about half an hour. Considering the calculation that we made, it takes an about 6 hours to process 12 candidates. With this assumption, they still have 2 hours left to do miscellaneous tasks. Now the question is what the heck they are doing all the time? Why did they process only 80,000 applications in about 8 months? Are they lazy? Don�t they have enough employees (This shouldn�t be; an average Indian consultant company will have at least 20 employees!!). This is really a mystery. Anyways, if the USCIS really and whole heartedly wants to process the applications, they can; but they really don�t care about immigrants or their plights. :rolleyes:

    Good Calculation





    dresses Google Logo Award Nominees for google logos designer. Google Logo Award Nominees for
  • Google Logo Award Nominees for



  • md_alien
    06-22 11:55 AM
    Skin test is mandatory unless you provide proof to the USCIS civil surgeon that you have done skin test in the past and the results were "POSITIVE"

    As per my doc, if one has a "POSITIVE" skin reaction to PPD test, they should never take the skin test again as there is a danger of severe inflammation.

    Another point to note is that if the reaction to PPD is over 10mm (even if X-Ray is negative) USCIS might want documentation to prove that you have been evaluated by the State's Public Health Dept and undergoing treatment. This is my personal experience as I had 16mm reaction to PPD. I have a copy of the RFE and can upload a scan if it benefits the community in general.

    In US, a positive skin test result is interpreted as the person having had exposure to Tuberculin bacteria in the past which are lying dorman in his/her lungs. They will want to start a 4 mnth antibiotic treatment to eliminate the dormant bacteria. I'm currently on the course, 2 pills a day, although I had negative X-Ray. :mad: :mad: :mad:



    more...


    makeup Google Logo Design goes head google logos designer. The new logo design reflects
  • The new logo design reflects



  • wait4ever
    09-07 07:31 AM
    Rally slogan?

    Bad Idea - just the sort of material that Anti Immigrants are looking for





    girlfriend to design the Google Logo google logos designer. Logo design is a field that is
  • Logo design is a field that is



  • ganguteli
    04-08 05:14 PM
    Winner - Thanks for the recommendation. You should have stopped right there. I ask questions to understand how it functions and whats going on. If you dont know the answer. Just be quiet. Stop making smartass comments. I dont have time go back and forth on it.

    You don't have time but you expect others to have time to read your smartass posts? Huh





    hairstyles Create Google Chrome Logo google logos designer. Famous Logos, Logo design,
  • Famous Logos, Logo design,



  • kpsm88
    11-15 04:46 PM
    ksahmed,

    Can you tell me if the AP was received by your attorney today or by you directly..





    DallasBlue
    07-31 08:42 PM
    Join state chapter to be upto date.

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/texasiv





    vin13
    09-30 12:50 PM
    I did have a LUD on 09/05 and 09/08 and then RFE was issued. Responded to the RFE on 09/22 . LUD on 09/22, 09/23 ,09/29 and 09/30.
    EB2 India Mar 2005 NSC
    There were atleast 7-8 cases from NSC on this board who received RFE's.

    Can you please tell us what the RFE was about....Did you use AC21.

    Me and my spouse both have RFE....so i dont know what to expect. And I have used AC21 and changed jobs....I am just hoping it is not related to this.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment