hostgator coupons Bergedel tattoos: sean bean troy

Thursday, June 16, 2011

sean bean troy

images Sean Bean. Troy is a story sean bean troy. Sean Bean (Odysseus), Jesus,
  • Sean Bean (Odysseus), Jesus,



  • optimystic
    09-21 11:59 PM
    Several people have said the need and craving for GC is just in one's state of mind. And that one can do a lot of things without GC, move around freely with EAD+AC21 and that even after getting GC , people who have no drive/vision/talent, will see no sudden change/bright future just because now they have GC in hand.

    I agree with all the above arguments.

    But I also want to add that having GC or for that matter having anything (like money, good wife/family, good job) etc is about having MORE options and FREEDOM of choice at your disposal, and less things to worry about.


    While EAD+AC21 gives you a lot of freedom
    You still have to worry about
    - Timely renewal of EAD
    - Timely renewal of AP
    - Worry about being hassled when entering via AP.
    - Not able to do a second side job
    etc
    Others can say that people who worry, always have reasons to worry. And I don't debate that :) . But bottom line, its about having more options at your disposal. May be not everyone will use those options effectively once its in their hands. But to those who want to, and capable of using them, its a loss by not having those options in hand.

    Thats what GC means to me.


    On the other hand...Its just the current state of mind...

    You are asking 'What is GC, is it worth it?'. But you don't ask the same thing about other things...like 'What is Money, is it worth it?' !! 'What is family, is it worth it?'

    But people do enter a state of mind, where other things become more important to them than what is important to you or me (like money, family....GC etc).

    Vivekanada was a wealthy , happily married Narendranath at one point in his life. But after he met Paramahamsa and got set on spiritual path, he renounced money (!), family (!!) and everything else...for what his mind was set on at that time. I am sure he would have asked himself "What is money?" , "What is family" ?

    You or me may never reach that kind of "Viragya", but I am sure we will pass thru stages in life, where GC, or Money, or Cozy life in US will mean nothing to us. All you want might be to have a good health, peaceful retirement, be close to your wife, and close to your son/daughter/grandkids who may be far away from you like you now are far from your parents !

    Despite being aware of all this, I am sure tomorrow you and I are going to log in to IV for some interesting bit of info, going to check for LUD, or check the processing/visa date bulletin. Thats because we are human. And I am not ashamed of it because I know I am not obsessive about it, atleast not yet :)





    wallpaper Sean Bean (Odysseus), Jesus, sean bean troy. Sean Bean Black Death.jpg
  • Sean Bean Black Death.jpg



  • kondur_007
    09-22 09:58 AM
    I have a pending I-485 application (EB-3) and effective Oct 1, my PD will be current. My application has been pending for more than six months already so I will be covered by AC21. I never worked for my sponsoring employer but will be as soon as I get my GC.

    I have a feeling that my green card is just around the corner. Spoke to my employer yesterday about my employment with them and it looks like they are changing their minds about hiring me.

    I am so worried. Anybody in the same situation? What do I do? Will I lose the green card?

    Well, you have two options:

    1. Use AC 21 (I am assuming your 140 is approved and 485 is filed more than 6 months ago) and move to another employer BEFORE the approval of GC. With this option, neither you nor your employer would have any obligation for the job after GC approval. Your AC 21 employer is now the "new permanent job" for you after GC approval.

    2. If you have good terms with the employer, ask them to hire you for at least 1-2 months after GC approval and then "fire" you. This way you would be safe. (it was not your fault but the employer fired you). Also if the employer does not pay salary mentioned in LC, you can leave them giving that reason (save the pay stubs for evidence later on, if asked for).

    3. If your employer simply do not offer you a job after the approval of GC, it still would not be yoru fault. In this scenario, likelyhood is that, you will be safe. However, this technically would be a sort of misrepresentation by the employer and on that grould USCIS can revoke your GC saying that "employer falsified the initial job offer and there was really no job ever for the position mentioned on LC". While this is a possibility it is a remote possibility.

    I would suggest option 1,2 and 3 in that order as "desirability" of your situation.

    Again I am not a lawyer, but this is what I can suggest as far as I know.

    Good Luck.





    sean bean troy. Troy Movie - Achilles
  • Troy Movie - Achilles



  • myeb2gc
    02-24 08:43 PM
    How long did you get extension for without purchase order or letter from client ?

    Hi, i got it for 2 years 10 months, but not 3 years even after having approved 140.But it seems ok...





    2011 Sean Bean Black Death.jpg sean bean troy. Sean Bean, aka The Guy Who
  • Sean Bean, aka The Guy Who



  • nhfirefighter13
    October 31st, 2005, 06:48 PM
    OTOH, maybe studio work isn't really for me...


    I used to think the same thing until I realized what a great learning tool it can be. If you can learn to light a multitude of subjects with various lighting techniques you learn much more than just "studio photography". You learn ratios, composition, DOF, exposure, etc etc and the more you learn the better your other subjects will be because of it.

    ...and yes, I went right for the hurricanes. :D



    more...


    sean bean troy. Sean Bean Filmography
  • Sean Bean Filmography



  • perm2gc
    12-14 12:07 PM
    I searched some ways to solve the GAP problem.

    Now I collect it and please correct it if I have some mistakes.

    GAP problem is a normal problem . So we can share our information about it

    to help each other.
    Yanj Welcome to IV.We are here to help everyone.Your one month gap can be solved either by taking a course at Kaplan or talk to your international student advisory to take an extra course.Finally can you please help us my joining new members and contributing to IV.





    sean bean troy. It#39;s Sean Bean.
  • It#39;s Sean Bean.



  • rajuram
    11-08 11:54 PM
    According to the following document from USCIS they issued receipts for approx 150K applications for AOS in sept. So my estimate of the total back log is


    June filers 75k
    July - 25k
    August 200k
    Sept 150k
    Oct 50K

    Total = 500k

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/article/APPLICATIONS%20FOR%20IMMIGRATION%20BENEFITS_Septem ber07.pdf



    more...


    sean bean troy. BANA BRAIN COX SEAN BEAN
  • BANA BRAIN COX SEAN BEAN



  • chapper
    11-08 01:57 PM
    Yes - I agree with andy garcia





    2010 Troy Movie - Achilles sean bean troy. Sean Bean. Troy is a story
  • Sean Bean. Troy is a story



  • waitin_toolong
    07-30 03:41 PM
    some 15-25 yrs back this used to be possible. I know of someone whos mom was air-hostess, and delivered the baby here and all of the family members got GC based on that baby.

    But they closed this loophole sometime back.



    more...


    sean bean troy. Sean Bean
  • Sean Bean



  • immilaw
    09-17 05:58 PM
    Folks,

    I need some guidance from experienced folks particularly those who hold MBBS degree from India and are already in US in medical profession.

    My brother has received MBBS about 5 years go and he is doing his practice in rural area. His wife is also MBBS and also holds a diploma on OB/GYN area.

    My question is if they want to immigrate to US what are various paths they can follow to get here?

    Thanks in advance.
    PAN123

    It looks like your brother is on J-1 Visa waiver program. My advise to him is to speak with an attorney.





    hair Sean Bean, aka The Guy Who sean bean troy. Sean in Troy
  • Sean in Troy



  • jonty_11
    12-03 02:15 PM
    I cannot comment specifically to ur case...but when me n my spouse travelled on AP...going to India - no one looked at AP...we just turned in our I94 to the airline....

    I think the relevance of AP is only when you re-enter US, hopefully by that time u already have AP in hand for urself and her.



    more...


    sean bean troy. In This Photo: Sean Bean
  • In This Photo: Sean Bean



  • Steve Mitchell
    October 27th, 2003, 10:14 AM
    I like the second shot quite a bit. I think that would look fantastic in a large nice frame.





    hot Sean Bean Filmography sean bean troy. Commentary: Sean Bean
  • Commentary: Sean Bean



  • glus
    03-19 09:25 AM
    i am switching job using ac21. my current employer trusts immigration attorneys. and as expected attorneys suggested (since they get paid) that company should withdraws both H1 and I-140 after I leave. I know I am safe, however USCIS will definitly send me an RFE at time of processing my application and I will have to answer that. So I am trying to put my side to them saying that if it is optional, they should not.

    So my question is, does the Law say that an employer has to withdraw all (or some) immigration petitions after employee leaves ? I was trying to search but I couldn't find anywhere where it said that it is mandated.

    Also as far I could tell from forum posts, there is no set form which needs to be filled by employeers to withdraw the application. That would seem to suggest that it is not mandated.

    On flip side, if it is mandated, then why most of the employers do not withdraw the application ?

    NO, period.



    more...


    house Sean Bean at the Palais Du sean bean troy. Sean Bean is wearing a
  • Sean Bean is wearing a



  • nousername
    07-22 07:44 PM
    No, not at all.. It is just a safety net, which one can use if they switch to EAD i.e. use AC21.





    tattoo It#39;s Sean Bean. sean bean troy. Sean Bean  Andy McNab
  • Sean Bean Andy McNab



  • India_USA
    04-23 09:13 AM
    1) if quarterly soillover is a law and USCIS not doing it they are doing something against the law so we can file a lawsuit against it but again how can we prove that they are not doing quarterly spillover.
    USCIS says its happening......

    2) If USCIS doesnt use full numbers assigned for Green Cards and waste them you can again sue them for that but will it be succesfull or not that has to be researched.
    USCIS has not wasted visas in the past two years............

    3) That H1b employee - employer relation memo is a best example to file a lawsuit against them as there interpratation of the law was completely wrong but noone did it.
    I read somewhere about the memo being withdrawn for more review.............

    Finding a judge who will be favorable to our cause, priceless!!



    more...


    pictures BANA BRAIN COX SEAN BEAN sean bean troy. From
  • From



  • sriramkalyan
    05-18 11:28 AM
    I am scared to death .. I have EAD ...hELP .. cAN I WORK FOR 2 COMPANIES.
    Can i move around the jobs ..Please i can't sleep ... all night i am just peeeeing.

    Looosers





    dresses Commentary: Sean Bean sean bean troy. Popular name : Sean Bean
  • Popular name : Sean Bean



  • shamu
    01-12 12:37 PM
    All,

    Background:
    I am hoping you can help me with my situation here. I had an appointment on Dec 19th 2008 at New Delhi consulate for extension of my H1B. Since I had a DUI in 2006, they told me to sumit medical report. When I submitted medican report on Dec 22, 2008 they told me they would review my report and tell me to deposit my passport if everything is fine (for visa stamping). They also told me that I don't need to come myself to deposit the passport. Since I had to get back to office, I left India and used AP to enter US.

    I just received an email from consulate that I should submit passport at the ND consulate. I was thinking of sending it to my home in Delhi via courier so that my brother can submit it to consulate. Once consulate sends passport to my address in New Delhi, my family would courier it back to me. I wanted to check with folks here if that is fine.

    Thanks

    That is not correct, don't do this.

    talk to attorney.

    good luck to you.



    more...


    makeup Sean Bean sean bean troy. Sean Bean at the Palais Du
  • Sean Bean at the Palais Du



  • ashkam
    07-27 03:18 PM
    I have a question, my attorney says that he has filed the application on 2nd July without my signature.
    I have not given any authorization also.
    I am worried if it is valid or not.

    I don't know if they take authorization from my employer or it should be from me.
    Please suggest.

    Sorry to have to say this but they will probably reject your application. Signature is the most important thing they look for in any application.





    girlfriend Sean Bean Andy McNab sean bean troy. A scene from Troy#39;s director#39;s cut featuring Sean Bean as King Odysseus.
  • A scene from Troy#39;s director#39;s cut featuring Sean Bean as King Odysseus.



  • ksita48
    07-24 10:53 AM
    BOLTI BUND (MAY BE IT IS AN EB3 ISSUE???).

    Surprised to see NO comments from any corner (EB's, Admins Legals or even Illegals).

    Also NO reply from the "thebestoptimizer@gmail.com" to my personal mail sent Yesterday.





    hairstyles In This Photo: Sean Bean sean bean troy. Sean Bean Picture amp; Photo
  • Sean Bean Picture amp; Photo



  • gc_buddy
    01-08 08:08 PM
    Ok, Noted. That's what my company few years back advised few of our assoicates to do when they did not surrender I -94

    Embassies do not handle these matters. Departure and arrival records are maintained by Customs and Border Patrol (CBP). Here is the link for instructions on what to do if you did not surrender the I-94:

    http://help.cbp.gov/cgi-bin/customs.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=752&p_created=1077641280&p_sid=RGQ8g3Hh&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX 3Jvd19jbnQ9OCZwX3Byb2RzPTAmcF9jYXRzPTAmcF9wdj0mcF9 jdj0mcF9zZWFyY2hfdHlwZT1hbnN3ZXJzLnNlYXJjaF9ubCZwX 3BhZ2U9MSZwX3NlYXJjaF90ZXh0PUktOTQ*&p_li=&p_topview=1





    krajani2007
    12-14 12:11 AM
    Cross country chargeability worked for me but you have to be persistent in sending the docs couple of times ; call them or take an appointment with IO as last resort. I got it in 3 months after using this option. I had an RFE for using AC21 but finally got it approved





    sreenivas11
    11-16 10:39 AM
    Nov' 07 Processing times are not posted yet



    No comments:

    Post a Comment