gc_buddy
01-08 07:36 PM
He can send the I-94 to the nearest consulate by mail and a brief letter with all the details.
My friend while leaving US he did not surrender the I-94 card. Actually he forgot it at home and the airlines allowed him to board plane without surrendering I-94. What should he do now? Guru's does any one have any experience with such situation? Please help
My friend while leaving US he did not surrender the I-94 card. Actually he forgot it at home and the airlines allowed him to board plane without surrendering I-94. What should he do now? Guru's does any one have any experience with such situation? Please help
wallpaper Mercedes Vito traveliner 9
belmontboy
02-26 05:37 PM
Original LCA salary is like 58k and current one is 40k
40K??? you kidding right?
You probably would earn more if you are working at Walmart. See if you can transfer your H1B to Walmart
40K??? you kidding right?
You probably would earn more if you are working at Walmart. See if you can transfer your H1B to Walmart
swapnajay
10-09 01:08 PM
Sorry to scare you in my previous reply....I did not read your question properly....
Since you are from a Non-Retrogressed Country, you may be eligible to apply for AOS. As you mentioned, you may apply I-140, I-485, I-131, and I-765 all together without any hassle. Make sure your attorney files all your applications with the right fee, since the fee structure has changed recently.
Sorry about my previous post though...
Good Luck!!
Since you are from a Non-Retrogressed Country, you may be eligible to apply for AOS. As you mentioned, you may apply I-140, I-485, I-131, and I-765 all together without any hassle. Make sure your attorney files all your applications with the right fee, since the fee structure has changed recently.
Sorry about my previous post though...
Good Luck!!
2011 The Vito Traveliner provides
dazed378
03-28 04:18 PM
As per my tax preparer's advice, I sent both the tax return and W-7 form to IRS ITIN Operation office in Austin, Texas. Is this the correct address?
more...
jonty_11
11-21 10:24 AM
I am a bit concerned that the debate has now been confined to H1B increase. I am not against that. but our cause seems to be slowly getting gropped from the tech lobby;s jargon. We may end up only seeing H1B relief in the Lame Duck session
Seb Hughes
06-07 04:01 PM
Voting ends on the 13
more...
ritwik_ind
11-24 07:52 AM
Good Every one!
;'( I am already out
;'( I am already out
2010 Mercedes-Benz Vito 2.2 115 LWB
funny
09-16 12:31 PM
Everything else can wait till tomorrow....All the "Help needed..." Threads and "HOW USCIS Sucks..." "Please Help.." threads can wait till tomorrow....Only thing that matters today is YOUR phone Call...
more...
radhay
05-15 12:13 PM
I think there can be only one AOS pending however you should be able to replace underlying 140 with another. Not sure how to go about.
Thanks for your reply.
My understanding is there can be only one AOS at any time.
- So if the AOS is applied based on the EB3 140, can another AOS be filed based on EB2?
- If a AOS has been applied based on EB3, can it be "upgraded" to EB2 ??
Thanks.
Thanks for your reply.
My understanding is there can be only one AOS at any time.
- So if the AOS is applied based on the EB3 140, can another AOS be filed based on EB2?
- If a AOS has been applied based on EB3, can it be "upgraded" to EB2 ??
Thanks.
hair United Kingdom | 2 months ago. MakeMERCEDES-BENZ. ModelVITO. Conditionused
sledge_hammer
05-30 05:58 PM
Photo copies of LC? You mean approval or the application photocopies?
If you can get your hands on photocopies of Labor certificate, that would be awesome. Otherwise, make sure you at least have the following -
1. Experience letter (with last day of attendance)
2. I140 receipt
3. I485 receipt
4. Paystubs for 6 months of employment post I1485 receive date
You are good to go from there.
If you can get your hands on photocopies of Labor certificate, that would be awesome. Otherwise, make sure you at least have the following -
1. Experience letter (with last day of attendance)
2. I140 receipt
3. I485 receipt
4. Paystubs for 6 months of employment post I1485 receive date
You are good to go from there.
more...
morpheus
04-02 09:44 PM
So if (for example) an H1B worked in the US for a few weeks before their visa became available, are they technically eligible for this? Or perhaps they were out of status for a week or two between jobs? I'm sure many H1's might have been in this situation. It's unclear who this applies to.
I just read the Specter amendments to 2454 and I can't see where in 218D or 602 it says the alien must have been here illegally. Can someone quote that part? All I can see is this requirement in 601.
`(1) PRESENCE; EMPLOYMENT.--The alien establishes that the alien--
``(A) was physically present in the United States before January 7, 2004; and
``(B) was employed in the United States before January 7, 2004, and has been employed in the United States since that date.
I read one summary of the bill that claims 'The alien also must acknowledge, under oath, that the alien is unlawfully present and subject to removal or deportation.' but this is at the time of application - not in the past. So technically this could still apply to many people. I haven't been able to find this clause in the actual bill though.
From what I have read, if this bill passes it may just turn out that an H1B could quit their employer tomorrow, go and join another employer without filing an H1 transfer and file under 218D in the next year. Since they are technically eligible for 218D at this point, they could move straight to a green card without the current massive backlogs. Also, the 218D status has job mobility, and no LCA is required.
Can anyone refute this?
I just read the Specter amendments to 2454 and I can't see where in 218D or 602 it says the alien must have been here illegally. Can someone quote that part? All I can see is this requirement in 601.
`(1) PRESENCE; EMPLOYMENT.--The alien establishes that the alien--
``(A) was physically present in the United States before January 7, 2004; and
``(B) was employed in the United States before January 7, 2004, and has been employed in the United States since that date.
I read one summary of the bill that claims 'The alien also must acknowledge, under oath, that the alien is unlawfully present and subject to removal or deportation.' but this is at the time of application - not in the past. So technically this could still apply to many people. I haven't been able to find this clause in the actual bill though.
From what I have read, if this bill passes it may just turn out that an H1B could quit their employer tomorrow, go and join another employer without filing an H1 transfer and file under 218D in the next year. Since they are technically eligible for 218D at this point, they could move straight to a green card without the current massive backlogs. Also, the 218D status has job mobility, and no LCA is required.
Can anyone refute this?
hot Mercedes-Benz Vito 111cdi,
abby17
04-15 12:58 PM
Hello, I think I made a mistake. I recently went from GC to citizenship and it cost me my job. I was
fired shortly after becoming a citizen. I am from a country other than yours. Sorry about that. There is no particular website that represents immigration from the country I immigrated from.
The employer replaced me with a visa card holder. After I trained him, I was fired and my boss was fired.
I am a skilled programmer with advanced degree. Employers from the dice.com website refuse to even acknowledge my resumes. Being unemployed is no way to be a new citizen. So I am ready to give up searching and move to India,in search of programming work. All I want to do is write code. I do not desire to make a point or to annoy anyone, I just want to work and write source code and try to get on with my life.
What are my chances to find work with the giant IT corporations of India? I am ready to move today. Can I revoke my US citizenship and immigrate to your country??? Sorry sorry sorry if this offends anyone, I do not mean to annoy any of you. I just want to have a job and write code and I will be on my way.
Thank you, thank you, thank you, for permitting me to present my delima to this your website.
abby
fired shortly after becoming a citizen. I am from a country other than yours. Sorry about that. There is no particular website that represents immigration from the country I immigrated from.
The employer replaced me with a visa card holder. After I trained him, I was fired and my boss was fired.
I am a skilled programmer with advanced degree. Employers from the dice.com website refuse to even acknowledge my resumes. Being unemployed is no way to be a new citizen. So I am ready to give up searching and move to India,in search of programming work. All I want to do is write code. I do not desire to make a point or to annoy anyone, I just want to work and write source code and try to get on with my life.
What are my chances to find work with the giant IT corporations of India? I am ready to move today. Can I revoke my US citizenship and immigrate to your country??? Sorry sorry sorry if this offends anyone, I do not mean to annoy any of you. I just want to have a job and write code and I will be on my way.
Thank you, thank you, thank you, for permitting me to present my delima to this your website.
abby
more...
house MERCEDES-BENZ VITO DUALINER
houston2005
08-21 11:26 AM
It is my turn to receive the "Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident" today. My depenedents are yet to receive this mail. This forum, Immigration-law, Immigration portal by Rajiv Khanna and many other immigration lawyers' websites like Murthy's etc were very useful to understand the immigration laws.
I did everything myself (EB2-NIW - India) - I140, I485, AP and EAD and my PD (I140 RD) and I485 RD are 08-30-2005.
I did make a one time conribution of $100.00 to IV.
Thanks a lot. All the best to all.
Congrats.
Which service center did you applied to. I have similar PD (8/22/05) and EB2 NIW at TSC.
I did everything myself (EB2-NIW - India) - I140, I485, AP and EAD and my PD (I140 RD) and I485 RD are 08-30-2005.
I did make a one time conribution of $100.00 to IV.
Thanks a lot. All the best to all.
Congrats.
Which service center did you applied to. I have similar PD (8/22/05) and EB2 NIW at TSC.
tattoo USED MERCEDES-BENZ VITO
sagittariusarm
08-27 12:28 PM
I am sorry for posting in here, but I was wondering if someone actually went in person to the Houston Consulate to get their passport renewed. Also, do we need to have any reason to attend in person at the Consulate such as emergency, etc.
I am from India and my passport is expiring on Aug 17. I read before in the forum that it is better to go in person to renew the passport. Any experiences please let me know.
Thanks a bunch
Go in person that would be best. Houston will not respond to mail or phone calls, Their whole switch board is messed up. I had tough time when I sent it to Houston.
I am from India and my passport is expiring on Aug 17. I read before in the forum that it is better to go in person to renew the passport. Any experiences please let me know.
Thanks a bunch
Go in person that would be best. Houston will not respond to mail or phone calls, Their whole switch board is messed up. I had tough time when I sent it to Houston.
more...
pictures Mercedes-Vito-Duo-Liner-Sales
gcdreamer05
11-20 11:13 AM
Arizona Gov. Janet Napolitano is going to be DHS Secretary in the Obama Administration. This is a major news for us and it does has an affect on EB community as Gov. Napolitano is a strong proponent of Immigration reform and it is now believed that she has been brought to this position to spearhead the immigration reform in the Obama Administration.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/11/20/transition.wrap/index.html
This is a significant development and one is likely to affects us all.
.
Affect immigrants in a positive way right :confused:
Meaning they will take some steps to reduce backlog or icnrease visa numbers (HR5882)
or is it going to go in negative direction.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/11/20/transition.wrap/index.html
This is a significant development and one is likely to affects us all.
.
Affect immigrants in a positive way right :confused:
Meaning they will take some steps to reduce backlog or icnrease visa numbers (HR5882)
or is it going to go in negative direction.
dresses from Mercedes-Benz.
GreenMe
07-21 11:51 AM
This idea was floated a few years back, but then we did not have the win of a flower campaign behind us.
We now have a senator to focus our energies on - Dick Durbin.
How about everybody with a US degree send a copy of the diploma in a packet to Sen Durbin with a message - Dont hold us hostage because of a few bad apples..something to that nature?
Alternatively we can send it to Sen Obama asking him to please let the senior senator from illinois, sen Durbin, know we are high skilled immigrants - dont hold us hostage because of a few bad apples.
maybe we can send an apple too :D
sending to sen obama will make sure the issue is played in media because of the presidential coverage.
Liked the idea of sending copy of diploma ... but whats the message ???
We now have a senator to focus our energies on - Dick Durbin.
How about everybody with a US degree send a copy of the diploma in a packet to Sen Durbin with a message - Dont hold us hostage because of a few bad apples..something to that nature?
Alternatively we can send it to Sen Obama asking him to please let the senior senator from illinois, sen Durbin, know we are high skilled immigrants - dont hold us hostage because of a few bad apples.
maybe we can send an apple too :D
sending to sen obama will make sure the issue is played in media because of the presidential coverage.
Liked the idea of sending copy of diploma ... but whats the message ???
more...
makeup MERCEDES VITO Dualiner 110Cdi
lvinaykumar
05-14 01:04 PM
i dont see change in any of the dates...... :D
girlfriend 2009 Mercedes-Benz Vito
lazycis
04-05 02:24 PM
I need some help with my situation. I am currently working for an employer A full time on H-1 B. I-140 Approved (> 180days) and 485 pending (July 2nd filer). I have my EAD. My H-1 is being extended and I have not received my approval notice yet.
I got an offer from employer B for a consulting GIG. I would like to invoke AC-21.
Can someone please answer my questions? :confused:
1) I am planning on doing a H-1 transfer to employer B. Will it be possible to do H-1 transfer while employer A is extending my H-1?
2) Should I let USCIS know that I am changing my employment?
3) I have a job code that I used on LC. Should I maintain the same job code for H-1 transfer as well?
4) I am not sure how big employer B is (not sure how many employees work for them)....does it matter? Should I be concerned if employer B is a small employer? :rolleyes:
5) With employer A I make x dollars. LC reflects this pay. When I switch to employer B should I also make only x dollars or can I make more? :eek:
Thanks in advance for you replies.
1. Yes.
2. No.
3. Does not matter
4. Does not matter unless you are a supervisor over a lot of people
5. Make more, of course!
I got an offer from employer B for a consulting GIG. I would like to invoke AC-21.
Can someone please answer my questions? :confused:
1) I am planning on doing a H-1 transfer to employer B. Will it be possible to do H-1 transfer while employer A is extending my H-1?
2) Should I let USCIS know that I am changing my employment?
3) I have a job code that I used on LC. Should I maintain the same job code for H-1 transfer as well?
4) I am not sure how big employer B is (not sure how many employees work for them)....does it matter? Should I be concerned if employer B is a small employer? :rolleyes:
5) With employer A I make x dollars. LC reflects this pay. When I switch to employer B should I also make only x dollars or can I make more? :eek:
Thanks in advance for you replies.
1. Yes.
2. No.
3. Does not matter
4. Does not matter unless you are a supervisor over a lot of people
5. Make more, of course!
hairstyles Mercedes-Benz Vito 109 Long Wheel middot; Base, White, 2008, 27978 miles, VITO .
mbartosik
02-25 10:32 PM
Pappu is right (on earlier post on this thread)
To maybe make a little more clear, because the processing dates do not make any distinction between EB classes (EB1, EB2, EB3) when one EB class moves forward in the visa bulletin, then the service center may have to go backwards in processing date to process these because they received them earlier.
If they still pre-adjudicated they might not need to move the date backwards, but if they pre-adjudicated we are more likely to loss GC. For example if they adjudicate 180,000 applications per year, but that included 80,000 pre-adjudications then we would loss 40,000 visas that year. So now they adjudicate what they can issue visas for.
That being said there is still often no clear reason (to us) behind the dates. It would cause less frustration if clear reasons for dates were given.
To maybe make a little more clear, because the processing dates do not make any distinction between EB classes (EB1, EB2, EB3) when one EB class moves forward in the visa bulletin, then the service center may have to go backwards in processing date to process these because they received them earlier.
If they still pre-adjudicated they might not need to move the date backwards, but if they pre-adjudicated we are more likely to loss GC. For example if they adjudicate 180,000 applications per year, but that included 80,000 pre-adjudications then we would loss 40,000 visas that year. So now they adjudicate what they can issue visas for.
That being said there is still often no clear reason (to us) behind the dates. It would cause less frustration if clear reasons for dates were given.
seahawks
06-26 09:07 PM
Thank you, since it was something where the form was wrong, I have asked my attorney to respond, will post what he suggests, I just feel terrible that the onus is on us for not checking that USCIS. After all these years of wait, how can I over look this?
SureShot
06-05 11:22 AM
You should all be very proud of yourselves.
These are the biggest pieces of S**T I have ever seen! Congrats!
These are the biggest pieces of S**T I have ever seen! Congrats!
No comments:
Post a Comment